Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Slow losses BUT (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/757800-slow-losses-but.html)

Majella 02-13-2012 02:47 PM

Slow losses BUT

My measurements are pretty dam good! Around November last year I remember measuring under my bust at 36 inches today it is 33:jumpjoy: My scales are only down 2lbs since Christmas but I can see more muscle on me and the amount of exercise I do now is double what I used to do. I walk to work a few times a week and spend 90% of my day standing. Also my neck is half inch smaller and my waist 1.5inches smaller. I have been so stressed since New Year that I have messed up my rotations a lot but never for more then one or two day's. So it seems never giving up is working for me and hopefully soon the scales with start dropping too :)

Another plus is my husband prefers me eating like this rather then LC because he says I'm more with it and happier (most of the time) and eating dinners together again is lovely. Even he doesn't bother with making dinner now on my DD

This feels like the most doable and forgiving plan I've ever tried!!

Jbinme 02-13-2012 03:06 PM

I love your positive attitude!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy:great job

mayleesa 02-13-2012 03:11 PM

I love this!! thanks for sharing!! kutgw!!

KeirasMom 02-13-2012 03:37 PM

Wonderful! :jumpjoy:

gotsomeold 02-13-2012 05:08 PM

Oh that is wonderful news!!!!

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

mykidsteacher 02-13-2012 05:22 PM

Sounds like this is working great for you! KUTGW!

b_lou_who 02-13-2012 05:52 PM

I love you you say it is forgiving, we all need more of that! I find that so true for me as well

sophiethecat 02-13-2012 07:34 PM

Such happy, happy news, Majella!!! :jumpjoy: :jumpjoy:

JUDDD is very forgiving, the most forgiving woe I know. Think about it - no forbidden foods, no beating yourself up if you mess up - just jump right back into the rotation and go on! :jumpjoy: And once the sirtuins have built up, if for some good reason you have to go off plan for a couple days/weeks, you normally see much less gain than on other plans if you went off plan.

And speaking from the Maintenance pov, I can tell you it's a wonderful way to live the rest of your life!! :high5: :love: :up:

PaulaMM 02-13-2012 07:43 PM

Hooray for smaller body parts, a forgivable plan and a happier hubby! :jumpjoy:

Majella 02-14-2012 04:29 AM

Thanks guys, best of all I can eat the foods I love again and I am less obsessed with them too. It's great to feel normal around food and not like a cookie monster. It's nice to go out to eat and go to friends to eat and not worry about what they cook. Sophie I can't wait for maintenance!! Best thing is I don't hate my shape I just want to define it more so no pressure and I'll be happy once I am ready for May which is loads of time :)

Dottie 02-14-2012 08:27 AM

I'm the same way. I've only lost 3lbs since the start of the year BUT I've lost 2" off my hips and about 1/2 a pant size!