Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   It's Saturday! What are you eating today? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/757352-its-saturday-what-you-eating-today.html)

Dottie 02-11-2012 07:51 AM

It's Saturday! What are you eating today?

DD

B: coffee w/almond milk
Making a batch of very lean ground beef, cabbage and broth to snack on as I need it through the day.

KathyL 02-11-2012 07:58 AM

UD and Undecided.

I know breakfast will be a protein shake (1 scoop choc. whey protein, greek yogurt & strawberries) and a piece of sprouted grain toast with PB. Better get to my workout so I can eat!

adillenal 02-11-2012 08:03 AM

DD
B - coffee with HWC, one HB egg white (who could eat more than one) (118)
L - oat bran (120)
D - oat bran or 120 calories of veggies of some sort (120)
Total of 358 and my DD calories are 350

sophiethecat 02-11-2012 08:07 AM

FD :)

2 c. black coffee.

Not sure what else. I think I got all my cravings foods out of the way on my last FD - pizza, burger & fries, etc. :) Not really feeling any particular foods today, but I'm sure to think of something. :)

Lumina 02-11-2012 08:15 AM

UD -

B - Large iced coffee, 4 cream 4 sugar (from Tim Hortons... depending on which size sugar and creamer they use, this could be a lot of calories... lol)
L - nothing planned, I'm at work and may just eat dinner later since I'm going out with a friend.
D - BBQ at Oinkadoodlemoo! Soooo good.

soon 02-11-2012 08:16 AM

Adilenal what do you do with that oat bran eati it out of the bag use it as cereal?? Just curious as I ordered some the other day and want more i deas.

UD (scale hasnt moved in 3 days) :stars:

B: egg beaters onions fried in coconut spray one lc melted and ww toast w/butter.

L:salad

D: Swiss steak

soon 02-11-2012 08:18 AM

Adilenal what do you do with that oat bran eating it out of the bag, use it as cereal?? Just curious as I ordered some the other day and want more i deas.

UD (scale hasnt moved in 3 days)

B: egg beater onions fried in coconut spray one lc melted and ww toast w/butter.

L:salad

D: Swiss steak

gharkness 02-11-2012 08:46 AM

DD today. Coffee and tea so far (found some new teas, and I'm enjoying them).

I like Dottie's idea of HB, cabbage (and I sometimes add cauliflower, too) with broth. Today I found some tomato boullion at the store, so I may see how that tastes in this combo.

Half a shake, later.
Dunno; it's only 9:45. I may not do like I normally do when I'm at work and put it all off until 4:00. Food is much more tempting when I'm at home. Hubby is teaching today, and he won't be home until 8:00, so I may save part of my shake to eat with him when he gets home.

KeirasMom 02-11-2012 08:57 AM

UD

Keira requested Uncle Harry's so I'm sure I'll be having a bagel and cream cheese. Then we're going to the roller rink, so the rest of the day's up in the air.

WWC 02-11-2012 09:11 AM

I've only got breakfast covered so far. Yesterdays DD came in under 250 cals. :)

UD

Breakfast--Fage 2% 1 cup with sprinkle Protein Plus cereal and 2 tbls walnuts and SF coffee creamer, coffee with SF coffee creamer

sophiethecat 02-11-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophiethecat (Post 15407614)
FD :)

2 c. black coffee.

Not sure what else. I think I got all my cravings foods out of the way on my last FD - pizza, burger & fries, etc. :) Not really feeling any particular foods today, but I'm sure to think of something. :)

Made breakfast burritos with fried mushroom, green pepper, fresh basil, leftover shredded pork and scrambled eggs tucked into a low carb flour tortilla with cheese and bit of mayo inside. Had 2 of these burritos. :)

vilanteira 02-11-2012 10:16 AM

DD today.

B: coffee
L: --
D: 2 slices bacon, spicy chili casserole, kelp noodles stir-fried with beef frank

Around 380 calories.

Kissa 02-11-2012 11:15 AM

Badly need DD.

B double espresso
L 2 diet cokes
S cup of tea
Planning soup tonight.

Cruzcrzy 02-11-2012 11:19 AM

Another one with a badly needed DD, and my body is welcoming it. Fortunately, my WILD UD yesterday did very little damage(love JUDDD Magic).

B - Black coffee
L - Protein Shake - 120 calories
D - most likely pork roast with a salad OR chicken breast with a salad

Kissa 02-11-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruzcrzy (Post 15408145)
Another one with a badly needed DD, and my body is welcoming it. Fortunately, my WILD UD yesterday did very little damage(love JUDDD Magic).

B - Black coffee
L - Protein Shake - 120 calories
D - most likely pork roast with a salad OR chicken breast with a salad

Me too Cruz! .8 of a pound up, :D

adillenal 02-11-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soon (Post 15407648)
Adilenal what do you do with that oat bran eati it out of the bag use it as cereal?? Just curious as I ordered some the other day and want more i deas.

I make a hot cereal. 1 cup water and 1/4 cup oat bran = hot cereal
I find it fills me up and does not make me want to eat anything else. I got the idea from when I followed the Rice Diet. It is also low salt and salt is an appetitie stimulant. that is all I use if for.

mykidsteacher 02-11-2012 12:18 PM

DD

b--1 egg scrambled, decaf black coffee
l--cabbage, 1/2 can chicken, 1/2 cup italian diced tomatoes, 2 egg whites
sn--broth with egg white, diet swiss miss
d--?? meat and veggies

Bonnie 02-11-2012 12:43 PM

DD -

B: Coffees with 1 T (total) HWC
L: going to try to hold out until dinner
D: Some kind of low calorie protein, Broccoli coleslaw
S: SF gelatin cup

trying for 300ish or less

sophiethecat 02-11-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophiethecat (Post 15407882)
Made breakfast burritos with fried mushroom, green pepper, fresh basil, leftover shredded pork and scrambled eggs tucked into a low carb flour tortilla with cheese and bit of mayo inside. Had 2 of these burritos. :)

Having some Lindt 85% dark chocolate dipped in Jif natural peanut butter.

I love this peanut butter, even if it is a tad sweeter than I'd like, but it's a natural one that doesn't need stirred or refrigerated, and I love the cool little oil separation that happens - tastes so rich and decadent.

Luna Loca 02-11-2012 01:10 PM

It's a down day, I'm trying something different. I usually don't eat until about 3:00 on DDs and then get in all my calories in 3-4 hours. Today I'm having actual meals throughout the day.

B: 1/4 c egg beaters, 1 T salsa (34)
L: cabbage, laughing cow and chicken (shared with DH)(162)
D: Not sure yet

Kissa 02-11-2012 01:29 PM

Ended up eating a very tasty Low Cal Lasagne that I realised had reached its use by date!

Very tasty and I enjoyed a mixed sale with it.

So around 430 class for the day.

itsmeshelly01 02-11-2012 01:57 PM

UD today and had to go yo the dentist so I don't know how this will go. I have had about 600 cals so far. Not gonna be an exciting UD at all. I will probably have a protein shake if I get hungry and lots of wine. I can drink a whole bottle for about 500 calories and still not hit my numbers. Today and tomorrow nah both be MDs if I only have protein shakes. I dong know. Gonna play it by ear I guess and not worry about it.

Joedi 02-11-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophiethecat (Post 15408324)

I love this peanut butter, even if it is a tad sweeter than I'd like, but it's a natural one that doesn't need stirred or refrigerated, and I love the cool little oil separation that happens - tastes so rich and decadent.

Oooh..I have that choc...and some peanut butter! Cant beleive I never thought of dipping!! Thats a plan for tomorrows UD :jumpjoy:

DD for me today

2 coffees with coffee mate
Cabbage stir fry with laughing cow cheese, corned beef, garlic n rocket
Hot chocolate gluc pudding
Delmonte frozen summer fruits, with a sprinkle of erythritol

hugs
Jo
x

sophiethecat 02-11-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Just had a grapefruit. I'm in a snacky mood today. :dunno:

Cruzcrzy 02-11-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophiethecat (Post 15408620)
Just had a grapefruit. I'm in a snacky mood today. :dunno:

I'm in a snacky mood too, but, I've already had my food for the day. I will have some coffee pretty soon. Looking forward to my UD tomorrow :).

vilanteira 02-11-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joedi (Post 15408608)
Oooh..I have that choc...and some peanut butter! Cant beleive I never thought of dipping!! Thats a plan for tomorrows UD :jumpjoy:

This has never even crossed my mind before either. I bet it would be extra satisfying for pre-TOM chocolate cravings too. I only have almond butter, but it sounds so yummy! :yummy:

sungoddess 02-11-2012 03:30 PM

b= gluten free english muffin with butter
coffee with HWC

l= chicken salad with rosemary and apricots and almond
gluten free crackers
fresh pineapple spears

d= rib eye
smashed potatoes
english peas
wine

dark chocolate with sea salt and almonds

Love my up days:love:

Cruzcrzy 02-11-2012 03:31 PM

Speaking of chocolate...I am absolutely hooked on cocoa powder mixed with my fage 2% yogurt. I also add sf hazelnut syrup to it. YUMMY!

vilanteira 02-11-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruzcrzy (Post 15408658)
Speaking of chocolate...I am absolutely hooked on cocoa powder mixed with my fage 2% yogurt. I also add sf hazelnut syrup to it. YUMMY!

Ok that's another idea I haven't thought of. Cocoa powder in yogurt sounds delicious. I'm taking notes for when I get those cravings next time! :up:

LightlyStarched 02-11-2012 03:34 PM

DD today.

B: 3 slices bacon (200 cal)
L: bite ham salad, bite of ham salad sandwich, 1 thin slice ham, 1 pork smoked sausage, small square of chocolate, 1 bite steak (200 cals)
D: fasting