Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2012, 09:23 AM   #1

Gallery: licinius9
Stats: 186/186/150
WOE: calorie count
Start Date: 9/11/2012
want to try..

hello all, i am new to this forum, but not new to low carb.. i lost 10 lbs on low carb before, but went on vacay and have since stopped and gained it all back.. i decided to restart after the new year and have stayed around 20-30carbs a day and around 1475 cals.. i have read on here to eat more cals, eat more fat, less protein, etc. i use the ************ app on my phone and keep my ratio at 70% fat, 20% protein, and 10% carbs.. another problem i ran into was my alcohol on this diet.. i love run/diet coke, coors light (5 carbs) and read on here about stalls in weight loss.. tried to cut that down to twice a week instead of every other nite.. i can't seem to lose the weight.. walking/running 3-4 times a week.. thinking about going to judd.. anyone else have this problem..??
licinius9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2012, 11:43 AM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
I'm a whisky and water gal myself. Many nights I measure one ounce of whiskey (64 calories) into a jigger, then kind of wet the bottom of a glass with the drink and add water. I have a very low tolerance for alcohol (one glass of wine = eight hours fast asleep) so I manage to end my day with several 'drinks'.

I stalled on lc. But I suspect I stalled because I tried various vlc, zero carb combinations. I appear to be someone who needs a lot, lot, lot of veggies in order to lose.

I jumped to JUDDD because of the health benefits (had started losing on lc again when I made the change).

I am now happily losing about two pounds a week, sometimes eat lc and sometimes add in rice or potato, sometimes even have...real chocolate....and having my weak drink (I always allocate those 64 calories when I plan my day). I love JUDDD period
STILL below goal 2/15/14

I did not "lose" weight. I evicted it. It is gone and it ain't coming back!

JUDDD cares about calories. JUDDD does not care what you eat. Your body probably does.

Last edited by gotsomeold; 02-10-2012 at 11:45 AM..
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 02:01 PM   #3
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Are you sure you are on the right forum? It sounds like you are doing a very low carb and lowish cal diet everyday. JUDDD is a very low calorie diet every other day and carbs don't figure into this WOE unless you would like them to; eating them or not eating them. It is not a WOE that has the same about of calories everyday.

Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote