Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Tomorrow (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/757101-tomorrow.html)

pooticus 02-09-2012 09:34 PM

Tomorrow

Today was a white knuckle more-ish kinda day. And it's a DD too! :o :cry: :p
and as I sit here tonight, having gone over my 500 cal total by at least 200 cals, I am enormously thrilled to know...

Wait for it...

That when I wake up in the morning I can have whateverthehellmylittleheartdesires to eat! Something tells me it's gonna be a breakfast sammy. I have the biscuits ready (LC) and frozen sausage just waiting! Gulp. Drool. Pant. Only about 7 or 8 more hours! :jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy: Thank you God for making a tomorrow! :high5:

Speck333 02-09-2012 09:42 PM

Hi Pooti! You will make it!!

sophiethecat 02-09-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pooticus (Post 15403788)
Today was a white knuckle more-ish kinda day. And it's a DD too! :o :cry: :p
and as I sit here tonight, having gone over my 500 cal total by at least 200 cals, I am enormously thrilled to know...

Wait for it...

That when I wake up in the morning I can have whateverthehellmylittleheartdesires to eat! Something tells me it's gonna be a breakfast sammy. I have the biscuits ready (LC) and frozen sausage just waiting! Gulp. Drool. Pant. Only about 7 or 8 more hours! :jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy: Thank you God for making a tomorrow! :high5:

Seems like a number of us have reported "white knuckle" DDs this week! Something in the air maybe, lol.

Anyway - enjoy that b'fast sandwich! :yummy: :jumpjoy:

Joedi 02-10-2012 12:54 AM

That could be me somedays....on a dd, how good does an UD seem?
Enjoy it poot!
Hugs
Jo
X

gotsomeold 02-10-2012 02:29 AM

Part of the magic is, I think, when we start truly believing in tomorrow. I hope your breakfast is deeeee-lish!

Kissa 02-10-2012 06:00 AM

I am grateful the tomorrow will be a DD for me.:o

laceylady 02-10-2012 06:45 AM

Tomorrows... yeah, gotta love 'em! Today's a DD, and at work they're going to the Chinese Buffet for lunch!! I've got my yogurt and 100 cal sandwich. HOWEVER, tomorrow they're having a special Valentine's Day event at one of the local, smaller wineries -- last year they had wine and cheese, a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN, and I was doing LC, so all I had was cheese cuz they were even out of wine that I like!! So, TOMORROW will be a good, UD!! I hope they have sweet wine......... :D

Grace 02-10-2012 07:07 AM

I was having a hungry down day and determined not to eat anything until dinner because sometimes that just lights a fire in my belly that won't go out! I was really looking forward to the 420 calorie Subway sandwich my husband was bringing home for dinner. When I saw him drive up the long drive I literally started salivating!!! I mean really really drooling!! I have to say that's a first for me! I guess it's just been soooo long since I knew what hungry really felt like that my whole body decided to get in on the act. My sincere apologies to all my dearly departed doggies that I thought were gross when they drooled.:aprayer:

sophiethecat 02-10-2012 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grace (Post 15404532)
I was having a hungry down day and determined not to eat anything until dinner because sometimes that just lights a fire in my belly that won't go out! I was really looking forward to the 420 calorie Subway sandwich my husband was bringing home for dinner. When I saw him drive up the long drive I literally started salivating!!! I mean really really drooling!! I have to say that's a first for me! I guess it's just been soooo long since I knew what hungry really felt like that my whole body decided to get in on the act. My sincere apologies to all my dearly departed doggies that I thought were gross when they drooled.:aprayer:

:hyst: at the drooling but I know what you are talking about! Same here. I bet you enjoyed that Sub sandwich. Wow, that sounds good! :)

kel7298 02-10-2012 07:54 AM

So poot..how was that breakfast??? I bet delish!

sophiethecat 02-10-2012 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kel7298 (Post 15404706)
So poot..how was that breakfast??? I bet delish!

It will be funny if she woke up and wasn't even hungry or decided she wanted something else! :laugh: How many times has this happened to us on JUDDD? But I hope she had the sandwich because I want to eat it vicariously! :hyst:

sungoddess 02-10-2012 08:06 AM

hmmmm TOMORROW- I love it. TOMORROW has helped me stop my binge attitude. I now know I am not going to feel deprived and can eat until I feel satisfied. It is the most incredible feeling. I love thinking " I can make it today because tomorrow I can feel satisfied". So how was that breakfast?

KathyL 02-10-2012 09:49 AM

That's what I love about this plan......and the old say is wrong.....tomorrow *always* comes! I wish I had discovered this plan last year.

pooticus 02-10-2012 01:28 PM

Hi girls! LOL!

I woke up and took my medicine and waited 2 hours before eating like a good little girl! LOL!

Then I had my breakfast sammy with sauteed spinach and garlic and chili sauce and a huge strawberry! That's all I've had all day. :( I know, I know, I need to eat. I will be having a huge piece of steak tonight and roasted butternut squash and a big salad tonight with blue cheese and bacon, so I'm not too worried about the calories.

:) But still...I COULD be eating lunch today too - I'm just not hungry and don't have enough energy to go fix something I'm not hungry for...maybe later I will have a small Granny Smith Apple and some walnuts.

LOL. Isn't it a ******? I should be stuffing my gob cuz tomorrow I will be all, "Oh wah, poor me, I can't eat...again." LOL.

b_lou_who 02-10-2012 01:56 PM

I was just thinking about how I would rather not eat more today (dd) and how happy i will be to see loss, so I can feel good about my up day tomorrow.
Funny how that hunger issue is psychological and not really relevant when you can eat what you want.

Beeb 02-10-2012 02:38 PM

You know, It use to be when my UDs came I just wasn't hungry and then I was "making" myself eat up to my UD calories.

NOW....:doh: I gotta watch those FDs because I'm eating to beat the band!!

DDs no hunger........UD, eating the paint off the walls!! :dunno::hyst:

DD80 02-10-2012 04:16 PM

I'm always starving in the morning whether I've had a huge dinner or dinner at 3pm of a protein shake. I love a big breakfast and I know I will want one tomorrow. However...

Right now...after those sugar cookies...I can't wait until my DD tomorrow. I feel so incredibly full and gross right now - I'm watchiing Man v. Food and it's making me ill (which never happens, since I'm usually starving).

I find it hard to make myself eat on my UDs, which is purely psychological. Eat = get fat. For this plan to work, I need to work it. So, I ate. Next time, it won't be sugar cookies. :sick: So, even though I'm a newbie, my advice is to have a snack. Get that 150-200 cals in w/ fruit and nuts now...and look back on this moment when you ate w/o hunger tomorrow. :laugh: