|02-08-2012, 07:50 PM||#31|
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Great attitude, btw!
|02-08-2012, 08:15 PM||#32|
Major LCF Poster!
Join Date: Jul 2011
Stats: in maintenance
WOE: juddd/lower carb
Start Date: low carb: 2008, juddd: 10/24/11
We had booked a dinner at a fancy restaurant recommended by some coworkers and they have a dinner tasting menu that's pretty creative. I guess it wasn't so much the foods that were different (although I had venison for the first time!), but the way they made them? Lots of strange sauces and different tastes from different cuisines all mixed into a single dish type of thing going on. There were desserts from different countries too. It was definitely a very rare and special occasion for us, so no regrets. I'll just make it a very good DD tomorrow.
|02-08-2012, 08:30 PM||#33|
Join Date: Jul 2003
WOE: Low Carb Maintenance
B: Bacon and scrambled eggs
S: a handful of almonds
D: Cheeseburger and french fries - there are better options in the cafeteria but this is what I wanted so I ate it.
Not really a MD but not really an UD either. dh is still in the hospital so will play tomorrow by ear.
|02-08-2012, 08:56 PM||#34|
Major LCF Poster!
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: West Coast of Canada
Stats: 172/156/150 5'7.5 Goal met: Aug 19/11
WOE: Moderate LC
Start Date: Aug 2010
- black coffee
- cauli-rice w/tomatoes and 1 oz sausage
- 2 small pancakes!! (I noticed it said 1/4 cup is 130 calories and you only add water!! I can't believe I could have something so decadent on a DD. I used SF maple syrup and no oil to cook it so only 165 calories)
- SF gluc pudding concoction...I made this on the last DD and it was good but it was DISGUSTING after sitting in the fridge for 2 days.
I think I'm close to 365 and done for the day. I'm not hungry
Goal weight met: Aug 19/11
I played in the Longest Game for CF. We broke the Guinness record for longest hockey game.
|02-08-2012, 09:53 PM||#35|
Way too much time on my hands!
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Ninth Ring of Hell, cleverly disguised as Phoenix
Stats: My ass is still big enough to kick yours
WOE: Wedding Cake Martinis, Darvocet & frozen Twinkies
Start Date: As if. Fix your own damn dinner.
Easiest down day ever!!
- Sugarfree orange Citrucel (24 cals) mixed in half-strength orange Crystal Light with a splash of vinegar, so I rounded it up to 30 calories
- At noon I said Whoa, I'd better have something! Totally not hungry, had a WonderSlim aspartame-free mocha shake, 100 calories
- About 3:30 I was home from the market, had bought a couple of cups of Chobani, and really wanted to try the pomegranate one: 140 calories
- 8:30 before I realized I really should cook dinner, so made a WonderSlim philly cheesesteak pasta dish (130 cals) and water-sauteed some chopped fresh onions and peppers to go in it (24 cals).
So 424 calories for the day, just shy of 47 grams of protein, and a really angst-free day.
The next time someone shows you a half glass of water and asks if you're an optimist or a pessimist,
drink the damn water and tell them you're a problem-solver.
|02-08-2012, 11:31 PM||#36|
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Salalah, Oman
Start Date: 9 June 2013
B: 2 cups of Tea
S: Skinny Flat White (small!)
L: Wonton Soup
S: Skinny Flat White
D: Hot & Sour Soup, with leftover Chicken & green beans
Didn't eat them - but pleased to say that I have found Shirataki noodles!!!