Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   It's Sunday--What are you eating? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/756441-its-sunday-what-you-eating.html)

WWC 02-05-2012 07:44 AM

It's Sunday--What are you eating?

Breakfast--1cup Fage 2% with SF creamer, sprinkled with 1/4 cup protein plus cereal and 2 tbl walnuts. coffee with SF creamer

Lunch--keeping it light to save calories for SB snacks. :D tuna pouch, LF mayo, and a bit of fruit.

Dinner--wings, blue cheese dressing (boathouse) veggies and dip, cheese and pepp. and a glass of wine!
I'm making it a controlled free day.

sophiethecat 02-05-2012 08:05 AM

FD

B
-chocolate protein shake made with whole milk

L (birthday meal for youngest DS)
-spaghetti with veggie & meat sauce, cheese
-French bread toasted with butter, evoo, garlic, seasonings
-Salad & dressing
-sliver of 1001 chocolate chip cake and small piece angel food cake
-scoop of vanilla and/or chocolate ice cream

D (if needed)
-leftover spaghetti, bread, salad

-red wine

Dottie 02-05-2012 08:17 AM

dd
B: coffee
D: tilapia and cole slaw (using a light ranch dressing mixed w/siracha sauce as dressing) in a pita
S: shirataki noodle and veggie stir fry
Under 400 calories total

Scotty 02-05-2012 08:46 AM

DD-my allotment is 345

Yesterday was a grazing day-
went to Stew Leonard's and tasted my way through the store, then to Chef's store with some tasting there too, so estimated my cals-

came to about 1949 (this included vodka)-my allotment is 1704-oh well, just a couple hundred. I bet I am up tomorrow though-that's just the way it seems to be with me, and I just went under 170...

b-coffee with Splenda and FFhnh and a Stew Leonard rice cake-I hate rice cakes but these are GOOD!

b/l-already had this at 10:45 am... pouch of tuna with lemon juice and 6 grape tomatoes and another rice cake-it's like chewing air...:laugh:
d-not sure yet-will have about 200 cals left. Maybe some cauliflower?

KeirasMom 02-05-2012 09:21 AM

UD

B: 2/3 C Fage Total full fat with Torani SF Hazelnut
Cafe Du Monde coffee, black

L: May order pizza for the superbowl. Beer and chips if I make to to the store.

D: Bowtie pasta with Alfredo sauce and grated mizythra cheese, broccoli, maybe some chicken. Wine!

vilanteira 02-05-2012 09:21 AM

DD today.

B: coffee
L: --
D: 4 slices bacon, stir-fried kelp noodles with marinara + cut up beef frank + cut up 4 slices of ff turkey breast

320 calories.

Sedona 02-05-2012 09:29 AM

UP

This morning I had a cinnamon apple donut from Dunkin Donuts. :o It was totally worth the calories. It isn't even mid-day and I've eaten almost 1/2 my calorie allotment. I have 1000 calories left for the day and pizza, wings, slaw, salad on the menu for tonight's game!

mykidsteacher 02-05-2012 09:42 AM

DD

b--1 egg scrambled
sn--decaf coffee with 1 tbsp half and half and sf torani chocolate syrup
l--hamburger patty, salad
s--chuck roast, veggies

broth and egg white if needed.

Should come in around 470

Knittering 02-05-2012 09:44 AM

DD

Coffee
Broth
Smoked salmon with cream cheese
Cabbage/chicken/LC cheese

adillenal 02-05-2012 09:46 AM

DD
B - coffee with HWC
L - turnip greens (neighbor gave me a huge sack of turnips so I am eating the greens too)
D - oat bran
Egg whites if needed
No broth due to the salt.

831mariposa 02-05-2012 10:01 AM

Oh my, it's Superbowl. I can care less about football, but there is going to be food and drink going on here! Danger, Danger!!! At least it's an UD, but I'm thinking what i ingest will go over my calorie limit. At least i got fitness bootcamp at 5:30am tomorrow. Eeks!

darlingnikki 02-05-2012 10:06 AM

DD
b-grapefruit and coffee
l-??
d-cabbage and chicken

lots and lots of coffee...coffee coffee coffee got some white chocolate davinci I'm in love.

Alcestis 02-05-2012 10:27 AM

UD

B: two slices toast (180), butter (40), peanut butter (200)
L/S: not sure, maybe a little chicken pot pie? (300)
D: burger (400), bun (120), cheese (120), ketchup/mayo (100)

1460, so another 400 for snacks and giggles!!

MintQ8 02-05-2012 10:36 AM

UD

B: Fry Up - bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, tomato, slice of toast & 2 glasses of orange juice
L: Grazed on badness!! Pretzels, Crisps & Dip
D: Pesto Pasta
Wine: Too much!!

hockey_gal 02-05-2012 12:26 PM

UD

I'm going to start sticking to my Up day calories for the first time since Sept (I've never counted before, they've all been just free days).

- slice of greek pizza w/latte (480)
- baked ham w/eggs and sliced tomatoe (315)
- indian cauli w/fried garlic sausage (300 either way)

Total: 1095

I am even going to measure out the meat to ensure I get the exact amount alotted here :)
This leaves me almost 700 calories for snacks. doubtful I will use it, but I will if I need to bc I'm doing a 2 mile run and lots of exercise today :)

Kissa 02-05-2012 12:59 PM

My DD has been pretty good.

B Skimmed milk Latte
L Homemade popcorn at the cinema weighed and measured, lol
D Chicken beast poached with onion, green beans.

Around 480

Pami 02-05-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kissa (Post 15391166)
D Chicken beast poached with onion, green beans.

Mmmmmmm poached beast! :heart::hugs:

Kissa 02-05-2012 01:58 PM

:doh::doh::doh::hyst:

Luna Loca 02-05-2012 02:44 PM

DD--nothing but coffee with Splenda so far

I'm going to a all-dessert potluck this afternoon :stars: but will take coffee and sugarless gum and just not eat anything. I really don't have much hunger today but I might eat a banana before I go just so I'm not on empty.

Down days are so much easier than up days for me.

mykidsteacher 02-05-2012 02:57 PM

Well, this DD is going to come in around 650. Dh decided to grill brats tonight, and I plan to eat one. No bun and no bbq sauce, but it's still 250cal for one.

And life will go on.

b_lou_who 02-05-2012 03:02 PM

UD
open faced blta one slice organic whole grain toast with bacon, tomato, yogurt, avocado, romaine leaves to top
Black bean erythritol chocolate cake topped with bitter ganache
organic tortilla chips with 4 oz homemade queso and 1/4 c yogurt

*rosebud* 02-05-2012 03:08 PM

UD

B - I had a few bites of chicken breast and a couple spoonfulls of some boiled cabbage so I could take my supplments. Oh, I did have some HWC with my coffee, too.

Nothing else until around 3 or 4. We are going to my sisters for Super Bowl fun! Not sure what we'll have there, but I thought I should save as many calories as possible... We'll probably have wine and other goodies. Heard there may be ribs and chicken thighs, yum! :D

Bonnie 02-05-2012 03:14 PM

UD

B: Coffee with HWC, Cranberry Almond Bar
Super Bowl: might splurge and have some KFC Popcorn Chicken, (if not I will make some Hot Wings), Salad with Ranch Dressing, Coconut Oil/PNB bark
?? Not sure what else

heidihoopi 02-05-2012 05:26 PM

Breakfast sausage and eggs
coffee with hwc x 2

Roast Beast and Cauliflower cream cheese casserole

soon 02-05-2012 05:44 PM

DD
I am sick today and of course starving all day
B yougart (woke ip at 4) egg and hal muffin later
L: bowl of chicken soup and small guacamole and a fe chipc
D tv dinner\ been drinking diluted oj all day for my flu wsh I would loose my apprtite when I am sick

itsmeshelly01 02-05-2012 05:55 PM

UD for me

Oats and honey bar before my without
Breakfast was 2 boiled eggs, turkey patty and cottage cheese
Lunch omg! Went to steak and shake. I haven't had a burger in years! I splurged. I had a bacon cheeseburger, about 4 onion rings, a few fries and the kicker, it was me, many boyfriend and my son. We got a chocolate fudge milkshake, regular size, which was huge. The calorie count on this thing was almost 900 hundred! We got it to share and I figure I ate a little more than one third, many lunch was almost 1000 calories! Needless to dry I didn't rest much for dinner. I had leftovers, a piece of my turkey patty from breakfast and I had a little cabbage slaw left from yesterday's MD.
Im gonna have a glass of wine later. I should come in about 1900 hundred today. Looking forward to DD tomorrow.

KeirasMom 02-05-2012 06:56 PM

Ended up with:

B: Fage Total 2/3 cup w/Torani SF hazelnut
L: Popeye's spicy thigh, 1/2 C beans and rice, 1/2 C mac and cheese
S: Raspberry Hostess Zinger, wine
D: Will be more wine, Popeye's spicy thigh, maybe some tortilla chips and salsa.

Nobody can accuse me of trying to be healthy today. :o

KathyL 02-05-2012 09:26 PM

Today was supposed to be an UP but I only got a little over 1002 calories in. Should have been 1925. :/

Breakfast was a protein shake after working out
Lunch was grilled ham & cheese, pickle, olives, and pickled beets
Snack - apple
Dinner - goat roast, green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy

This is the first day in awhile I've measured and counted calories. But last week was such a disaster I thought I needed to. Now I'm thinking part of my problem has been not getting enough calories too often.

Tyl 02-05-2012 10:02 PM

Dd

Fasted till 8 then had peach pie Lol 360 cals! I'm done!