Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Who's doing a "big" weigh in tommorow? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/755700-whos-doing-big-weigh-tommorow.html)

alibaba 01-31-2012 12:33 PM

Who's doing a "big" weigh in tommorow?

I am! Dh, who can't do anything like a normal person (engineer, lol) has this whole spread sheet thingy with monthly check points for us. According to my goal, mine for 2/1 was 164. Doesn't look like I'll make it, but I'm hoping to be w/n a pound. Of course, he's 7 lbs less than were he was supposed to be on 2/1. Typical male for you :annoyed:. It's really not a fair system though - he wanted to lose 20 lbs over 5 months, and I wanted to lose almost 40. He set my first months goal at 13 1/2 lbs - which is ALOT. The fact that I lost 12 in a month is pretty awesome, so I'll just focus on that.

So who else is weighing with high hopes tommorow - and what do you want to see?

Hazelsmrf 01-31-2012 12:48 PM

Me, I was up about 4 pounds on the scale today (ate italian sausage on my up day yesterday, guess it had more sodium than I thought!) so I'm not holding out much hope that the results will beat what I had a few days ago but I'll be happy anyways, I've had a great month!

KeirasMom 01-31-2012 12:48 PM

I'm weighing but I started weighing everyday, so I'm not sure if I qualify. I set my first goal to be 250 by DH's birthday (2/20) and I'm currently below that. I guess my big goal for 2/1 will be to stay below 250 today. I'm trying to figure out what my goal for February should be. I think 240 would be fair. That's 8 lbs, so 2 lbs/week.

12 lbs in a month is AWESOME! WTG!

Bonnie 01-31-2012 12:54 PM

It isn't a big deal if it doesn't happen but it would be nice to be 169 like I was yesterday. My goal for February is to get back into my size 14 jeans. They are an old pair and are smaller than current vanity sized 14s.

leonak 01-31-2012 01:19 PM

I'll be weighing in on Feb. 1 also,

hope to be down 2 #.

Kissa 01-31-2012 01:23 PM

Men! 12lb is a miracle loss!!!!!

We usually have a 1st of the month weigh in thread. Meek used to do it. Hope she does again.

mykidsteacher 01-31-2012 01:45 PM

Not me. It's an UD today. LOL

My official weigh-in is on a Fri or Sat, depending on which is after a DD.

Nanner 02-01-2012 08:02 AM

I have been weighing in all week but have been disappointed because it's TOM, and I had gained 2 lb for 2 days. I was afraid they were going to stick, but I'm back down again today but haven't lost anything all week. Maybe I'll have a big whoosh once TOM is over. All in all, I started Wonderslim on Jan 15, stayed just on that for 5 days and didn't feel I was getting enough calories and only lost 2 lb, so switched to JUDDD on Jan 20 and have now lost a total of 9 lb. I'm happy with that but was hoping for a bit more for a 2 week period. The good thing is I'm eating a lot of my favorite foods and still losing, and that's the best thing!

Knittering 02-01-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

He set my first months goal at 13 1/2 lbs
Seriously? That's nuts! Women just don't lose that quickly, especially if we don't start with a lot to lose. I'd tell him to worry about his own goals and let me set my own!

Pami 02-01-2012 05:29 PM

No biggie here cuz I weigh every day but since I started on Jan 1,
I suppose I should memorialize my first month's loss here- 12 1/2 lbs.
Haven't measured, but will do that in the next day or two....

alibaba 02-02-2012 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knittering (Post 15380653)
Seriously? That's nuts! Women just don't lose that quickly, especially if we don't start with a lot to lose. I'd tell him to worry about his own goals and let me set my own!

Yeah, that sounds bad. What happened was I lost 6 lbs from 12/28-1/5, when we " officially" started this together. When he was making up his little spreadsheet, he asked me what I weighed, I said 171 not even knowing what he was up to. He was figuring all our monthly averages, so we knew what our targets were for each month. I don't think he had a clue that I'd just lost 6 lbs my first week - I think he thought 171 was my starting weight, and that I needed to lose 7 for the month, b/c all the other months have 6- 7 lbs as my target. Typical man for you. He was just trying to help though - we both stay much more motivated when we can see our weight dropping on a graph, and when we have mini-goals to shoot for.

2BoysMom 02-02-2012 08:47 AM

Even though I weigh every other day (after a DD), tomorrow is my big one month weigh in since I started on the 4th!

I also took my measurements when I started, so will check those as well. Fingers crossed!!