Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   It's MONDAY - what are you eating? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/755492-its-monday-what-you-eating.html)

sophiethecat 01-30-2012 05:46 AM

It's MONDAY - what are you eating?

FD for me.

Had b'fast when I got up, which I usually never do, but I'm trying a "better sleep" experiment which involves eating a protein breakfast (see http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ju...xperiment.html).

-1 c. whole milk plain yogurt mixed with 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder, raspberries, blueberries.

about 245 cal.

Kissa 01-30-2012 05:50 AM

Morning.

DD for me.
Gym.
Berocca and a soya flat white so far.
L Salad with crab sticks
D Singapore noodles and some leftovers from last DD, lol.
S Probably a cup of tea and some little treat.

Dottie 01-30-2012 05:51 AM

DD
B: coffee w/almond milk + allegra + advil ouch
D: tacos w/98% lean ground beef and rotel tomatoes in romaine leaves; side of cauliflower spanish rice(6oz grated frozen cauliflower w/cilantro, cumin, garlic, jalapeno and lime zest. Just saute everything but the cauliflower and lime until soft (olive oil cooking spray), then add the cauliflower and lime and saute 1-2 minutes until hot through).
S: broth

Bonnie 01-30-2012 06:20 AM

UD -

B: Coffee with HWC, acupuncture day so probably will eat sausage & eggs with dh later
L: not sure yet
D: Some kind of meat & veggie with butter
S: Coconut Oil/PNB/Chocolate bark

WWC 01-30-2012 06:34 AM

Getting close to the end of my second week. Feeling great. Yesterday's DD was a breeze even though it was Sunday and everyone was home. Today is an UD.

Breakfast--1cup Fage 2% with SF creamer, sprinkled with 1/4 cup protein plus cereal and 2 tbl walnuts. coffee with SF creamer

Lunch--leftover meatloaf from their dinner last night with a sprinkle of Cheddar, fruit salad

Snack--cottage cheese with apple and cinn.

Dinner--sausage and peppers and a veggie, Jello temptation pudding.

creseis 01-30-2012 06:36 AM

I had turkey sausage and cheese for breakfast, and now I'm having some coffee.

Scotty 01-30-2012 06:38 AM

DD-345 cals

I have a salmon filet in the fridge, so I am going from there...

d-Salmon, roasted- 7 oz (I think) -288 but I may have less if I am not starving by then...
l-cabbage thingy with 1C broth, 5oz cabbage, a bit of mushrooms, and 1 light cheese wedge -64
b-1 mug high test mixed with decaf, ff halfnhalf, Splenda-24
s- chix broth with celery

Total 376. I am sure I will be hungry (I am already and it's only 9:30), and I will be over my allotted amount if I eat all the salmon, BUT I WANT THIS %##*& WEIGHT TO COME OFF! :mad:

WWC You are doing great!!
Kissa what is berocca??
Bonnie (In Homer Simpson voice) MMmmmmm, butter......

sophiethecat 01-30-2012 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atkinsgoddess (Post 15373187)
DD-345 cals

I have a salmon filet in the fridge, so I am going from there...

d-Salmon, roasted- 7 oz (I think) -288 but I may have less if I am not starving by then...
l-cabbage thingy with 1C broth, 5oz cabbage, a bit of mushrooms, and 1 light cheese wedge -64
b-1 mug high test mixed with decaf, ff halfnhalf, Splenda-24
s- chix broth with celery

Total 376. I am sure I will be hungry (I am already and it's only 9:30), and I will be over my allotted amount if I eat all the salmon, BUT I WANT THIS %##*& WEIGHT TO COME OFF! :mad:

WWC You are doing great!!
Kissa what is berocca??

Hi AG, definitely eat a little more today if you find you need it. The salmon would be nice and filling with that protein. :up:

Focus on having good UDs as much as you can - staying in your calorie allottment as much as you can, and the weight will start packing up to move out. :up:

adillenal 01-30-2012 06:44 AM

UD 1750 calories
B - 2 eggs scrambled with coconut oil, 1 slice Ezekial Toast with 1 T grape jelly (was out of SF preserves), coffee, HWC (400)
S - Homemade lemon pound cake with lemon glaze (300)
L - yogurt, apple , banana (500)
D - beef and veggies (600)

WWC 01-30-2012 06:49 AM

AG, are you drinking plenty of water? I think that helps on DD with both hunger and weight loss. I've been cold lately so I sip hot water with a squeeze of lemon all day. You are hanging so tough. I hope your body starts to get with the program very soon! :hugs:

hay 01-30-2012 06:51 AM

I'm ready to try and restart JUDDD again now that TOM is almost out of here! I feel like my hormones are more in balance and I won't go crazy. :laugh:

Anyways, I think I'm going to try the same schedule - UDs: Mon/Wed/Fri; DDs: Tues/Thurs/Sat; MD: Sun

So far, I've just had breakfast - a bagel thin with lower sugar jam and some strawberries. I need to plan out the rest of my day.

vilanteira 01-30-2012 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dottie (Post 15373033)
side of cauliflower spanish rice(6oz grated frozen cauliflower w/cilantro, cumin, garlic, jalapeno and lime zest. Just saute everything but the cauliflower and lime until soft (olive oil cooking spray), then add the cauliflower and lime and saute 1-2 minutes until hot through).

Yum, this sounds delicious! Will have to try it sometime soon. :yummy:

DD for me today.

B: coffee
L: --
D: 2 slices bacon, smaller portion of spicy jerk pork ribs, kelp noodles with a bit of marinara

Right about 450 calories. I think my TOM-related insane hunger has left, thankfully, so hopefully I can stick to the menu this DD.

sophiethecat 01-30-2012 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vilanteira (Post 15373261)
Yum, this sounds delicious! Will have to try it sometime soon. :yummy:

DD for me today.

B: coffee
L: --
D: 2 slices bacon, smaller portion of spicy jerk pork ribs, kelp noodles with a bit of marinara

Right about 450 calories. I think my TOM-related insane hunger has left, thankfully, so hopefully I can stick to the menu this DD.

Whew! *wipes brow*, I hate when that Tom hunger strikes!! It's a ravenous beast that won't let you be for a few days. Glad he went away. :)

Sedona 01-30-2012 07:26 AM

UP

Breakfast - 6 slices of bacon and 2 scrambled eggs. The bacon is that low fat/low sodium stuff, 2 slices 70 calories, with a piece of wheat toast I've already clocked in about 500 calories.

Lunch - Chicken/Shrimp Mediterranean Healthy Choice Steamer & blueberry yogurt. 380 calories

Dinner - Pork chop, salad and veggies.

Down to 207. Also, 2/1/2012 (this Wednesday) is the day I swore I would start the 30 day shred. I hate exercise but... :annoyed: I gotta do it!!!

Scotty 01-30-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Focus on having good UDs as much as you can - staying in your calorie allottment as much as you can, and the weight will start packing up to move out.
From your mouth to Gods' ear, Sophie

WWC I drink water when I think of it-not as much as I should, but that's a good point. I used to drink quarts on WW but got away from it...too busy to pee...:p

Quote:

You are hanging so tough. I hope your body starts to get with the program very soon!
From your mouth to God's OTHER ear....:laugh:

Sedona I tried the 30 day shred and actually didn't hate it....

Alcestis 01-30-2012 07:40 AM

UD

B: 3 egg omelette, slice of cream cheese (250)
L: ham (100) and cheese (100) sandwich (200) with mayo (100)
S: Dove chocolate (100)
D: beef stew (600)

400 cals left for snacks, hot milk etc!

catr31 01-30-2012 08:05 AM

DD
cream of wheat
yogurt
baby carrots
can of light soup

KeirasMom 01-30-2012 08:15 AM

UD

B: Everything bagel thin with FF cream cheese and deli turkey
L: I didn't bring anything but Fage, so I'll either have that or go out and grab something.
D: No idea.

Saturday's UD, I had quite a higher calorie dinner than usual (around 1000 calories) and yesterday's DD was super easy! I wasn't even hungry in the morning, then made a cabbage thingy for lunch, a small chili for dinner, and came in at 375 for the day. I'm normally between 200-400, so that's pretty normal. But when I went to take my sleeping pills I felt so satisfied I didn't remember if it was an UD or a DD. I also didn't get cold. :jumpjoy:

KeirasMom 01-30-2012 09:07 AM

[QUOTE=Sedona;15373357]UP

Breakfast - 6 slices of bacon and 2 scrambled eggs. The bacon is that low fat/low sodium stuff, 2 slices 70 calories, with a piece of wheat toast I've already clocked in about 500 calories.

Lunch - Chicken/Shrimp Mediterranean Healthy Choice Steamer & blueberry yogurt. 380 calories

Dinner - Pork chop, salad and veggies.

Down to 207. Also, 2/1/2012 (this Wednesday) is the day I swore I would start the 30 day shred. I hate exercise but... :annoyed: I gotta do it!!![/QUOTE]

I just bought the DVD this weekend. Maybe I'll commit to doing it as of February 1st too. We shall see . . . .

jessreadytolose 01-30-2012 09:13 AM

DD today:

Taking Pat's advice and hoping for a loss this week, 600 cal. down day today, tomorrow is the real test, keeping at 1750 cals, I seem to have many Up, up, and away days, lol. I need to reel it in this week!

B- 1 coffee with stevia and coconut milk creamer

L- 2 eggs, 1 egg white, 2 oz. deli ham

D- 2 chicken thighs, salad with ff dressing

sophiethecat 01-30-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophiethecat (Post 15373017)
FD for me.

Had b'fast when I got up, which I usually never do, but I'm trying a "better sleep" experiment which involves eating a protein breakfast (see http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ju...xperiment.html).

-1 c. whole milk plain yogurt mixed with 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder, raspberries, blueberries.

about 245 cal.

Lunch at 12:30:

-1-1/2 c. "pasta cobb salad" (where I combined 2 recipes to make a high protein/fat cobb salad with hb eggs, chicken, cheese, ham, and cut up some veggies, and add evoo, vinegar and Italian dressing, and then corkscrew pasta)

-1/2 c. Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream

Around 800 calories for the day so far.

Sedona 01-30-2012 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 15373717)
I just bought the DVD this weekend. Maybe I'll commit to doing it as of February 1st too. We shall see . . . .

:shake:

1annewil 01-30-2012 10:27 AM

UD

b-coffee, coffee, coffee

l-grilled cheese sandwich-450 c
bowl of basil tomato soup-120c
about 1/3 c nuts and bolts-??
small slice blueberry coffeecake-100

s-ribs and slaw

Dottie 01-30-2012 10:30 AM

Well I only ate half the cauli-rice at dinner, so I'm going to add the rest, along with a little salsa and 2oz shrimp to my chicken broth later for a Mexican shrimp soup:)

mykidsteacher 01-30-2012 11:44 AM

DD

b--1 scrambled egg, decaf black coffee
l--cabbage/chicken/philly cooking cream
s--?? some meat and veggies

sn--hardboiled egg

Kissa 01-30-2012 12:10 PM

Bit over my plan, I ate 600 cals today. I had an extra soya coffee and a shortbread cookie, 125 together, but worth it at the time.

sungoddess 01-30-2012 12:18 PM

up day!!

b=
coffee with HWC
coconut oil
Jen's gluten free english muffin
Kerry butter

s=
sauerkraut (for digestive issues)

l=
Sprouts gluten free cheese pizza

s=
fresh pineapple

d= homemade pad thai

gharkness 01-30-2012 12:51 PM

DD for me...

Almond Milk frappe
Peach Shake w/coconut oil
Cabbage and Chicken/bouillon (no cheese, though, unless I give up the coconut oil)

Sedona 01-30-2012 12:55 PM

I need to pay attention to my gum chewing. I can kill a pack of 15 sticks in a day at 5 calories a piece, it adds up to 75 calories.

Truffles 01-30-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sedona (Post 15374488)
I need to pay attention to my gum chewing. I can kill a pack of 15 sticks in a day at 5 calories a piece, it adds up to 75 calories.

:eek:

I do the Apple Pie dessert gum at night, only one stick- but I have only had like 5 DD's do far!

It does help that I can't chew gum at work I guess- I'm a restaurant manager!