Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   I got cheek bones!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/755276-i-got-cheek-bones.html)

gotsomeold 01-28-2012 04:32 AM

I got cheek bones!!

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy: I don't know where they came from. But when I woke up this morning I found these strange indentations on my face. AND - golly - hints of a jawline! Total wowsers!!

Does anyone join me in suspecting that while we are in zzzzland, entire civilizations of giggling fat cells pack their bags and tiptoe to a new location and settle in whispering, 'this is really gonna be a surprise!' ???

itsmeshelly01 01-28-2012 05:52 AM

You are so funny!!! Congratulations!!! Thats wonderful!!!

gharkness 01-28-2012 06:19 AM

Quote:

tiptoe to a new location
And therein lies the mystery....I prefer MY fat cells to take a nice, LONG trip, never to return!

And....congrats! :jumpjoy:

KeirasMom 01-28-2012 06:37 AM

:jumpjoy:
That's great! I often don't see changes and then, all at once, there's something glaringly different. I agree with your giggling fat cell theory.

mayleesa 01-28-2012 06:44 AM

one day i woke up to find collar bones...i was like whoa...where did they come from!?! congrats on your cheeks!! may ur other cheeks be smaller too HAHAHAHA

SoHappy 01-28-2012 06:49 AM

Laughing from reading this thread. :laugh:

monica1210 01-28-2012 06:57 AM

Just as long as they don't come visit me and settle! :) Congratulations!

BeeLove 01-28-2012 07:05 AM

A couple years ago when I dropped to 120 I woke up one day with my hip bones jutting out into everything. Being a fat girl all my life, it was so weird to have them get in the way when I'd lie on the floor on my stomach, or knocking them into random things whereas the fat used to be there to protect them.

gotsomeold 01-28-2012 07:08 AM

Oh BeeLove, that is SO funny!

Collar bones?? COLLAR BONES??? I may get those TOO?!?!!??!

sungoddess 01-28-2012 08:56 AM

:hyst::hyst::hyst: That was just the laugh I needed to start my day. I love the non-scale victories as well as seeing the scale go down. Be sure to tell those fat cells not to visit any of your JUDDD BUDDDS!
Congratulations:jumpjoy:

mykidsteacher 01-28-2012 09:13 AM

LOL. This thread is great. Congrats on the cheekbones!

Kissa 01-28-2012 09:16 AM

Cheekie! How good is that.

julietcc 01-28-2012 09:16 AM

Congrats on your cheekbones and to every one else's emerging bones! :jumpjoy:

sophiethecat 01-28-2012 09:20 AM

:laugh: :clap: Congrats on your cheekbones! :jumpjoy:

Congrats on everyone who's seeing bits of their skeletal structure! :D :high5:

vilanteira 01-28-2012 09:21 AM

Oh, the visual image cracks me up lol! :laugh: I can relate though. It was like overnight that I suddenly realized I could see my collarbone. I kept staring at them in the mirror and would randomly touch them just to make sure they were still there. I think those fat cells all packed their bags and moved to my belly though! What do you think it'll take for me to convince them to go and settle in my chest and bum area instead? :hyst:

TallToriV 01-28-2012 09:46 AM

Yaaaay! Enjoy it extra for me, please. I got my Sioux relatives' face shape, so mine stay hidden even when I'm skinny.

I wonder if your cheek pudge is hanging out with my lost boobs somewhere? ;) It's only my 5th DD, and I seem to be down a cup size already.

Jbinme 01-28-2012 09:51 AM

Love it! Although sometimes my 3 year wants me to carry her and it's not as comfortable. Just not as much padding on the hips!

janetsbreeze 01-28-2012 09:53 AM

:clap::clap:
That's awesome!!!

But I have found your fat cells - they are vacationing on my belly. ;)

Joedi 01-28-2012 11:10 AM

Congratulations! Treat yourself to some new blush, just to celebrate!

i can remember being delighted to see my hip bones...when I lie on my side I have a nice dip at my waist, just right for DH to put his hand as we drift to sleep!

Sometimes when i wake, i just like to run my hands over my collar bones, and hip bones...just to reassure myself that yes, they are still there!

And wouldnt it be nice if we could relocate the missing fat....we would all be slender, with fab boobs n booty!

hugs
Jo
x

SoHappy 01-28-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotsomeold (Post 15368073)
:jumpjoy::jumpjoy: I don't know where they came from. But when I woke up this morning I found these strange indentations on my face. AND - golly - hints of a jawline! Total wowsers!!

Does anyone join me in suspecting that while we are in zzzzland, entire civilizations of giggling fat cells pack their bags and tiptoe to a new location and settle in whispering, 'this is really gonna be a surprise!' ???

Woo Hoo! :kicking: Nancy, you need to post this in the Woo Hoo brag thread!

Laughed a lot at your suspicion that what is happening is that giggling fat cells rearrange parts of us during our sleep, while whispering to each other, "This is really gonna' be a surprise!".... :laugh:

theredhead 01-28-2012 11:21 AM

Cheek bones are awesome! I'm one of those that's pear-shaped, so finding hip bones was nice. I'm like Jo. I can't resist running my hand over my hip bones. It makes me feel skinny. Now, if I could just move my belly fat to my boobs, I'd be in business!

TallToriV 01-28-2012 11:28 AM

Laurie, I just clicked on your sig photo links for the first time, and WOW!!!! You guys have done an awesome job!