Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2012, 12:29 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cara7166
Stats: 325/217/200 next goal!
WOE: Atkins for first 65 pounds, then HCG
Start Date: Nov 1, 2011
Considering JUDDD - would love input

Hey JUDDD friends!

I know some of you guys from other topics in here, and I have been exploring JUDDD as something I am definitely going to try out for maintenance when I get to where I want to be. However, I have even thought about possibly giving it a go a bit earlier.

I have lost 43 lbs on Atkins. However, in the last month I have had no cheats at all and I have not really gone down. I know "well it takes 6 weeks for a stall," blah blah blah but for ME, this is bizarre. I usually go pretty steadily downwards on Atkins. (Done this a few times before) So that is one thing that is irking me, but we have a big event coming up with work this week that I am trying to get past before I start tweaking anything.

Then, I also have a cruise coming up - we are leaving Feb 2 and we'll be gone for 10 days. I had originally planned to be just completely off any plan and have fun, then worry about it when I get home. I had actually figured I would not even still be on low carb by now, but I feel good and I've been doing great with it as far as staying on it. I just hate to throw everything I have done to the wind. So one of the options I have been considering is JUDDD.

My questions...would trying this while leaving on a vacation be a BAD idea? I realize you might initially go up, but I figure I will go up even if I stay completely on Atkins just simply from all the salt/water weight from all the ship food. Would down days be really hard on a ship...and if anyone has done that, how did you do it? Do you guys who have been on JUDDD successfully recommend that this would be a good time to try it out, or not?

Thanks,
Cara
cara7166 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2012, 12:47 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cara7166
Stats: 325/217/200 next goal!
WOE: Atkins for first 65 pounds, then HCG
Start Date: Nov 1, 2011
Please ignore this post - it is a double post!! I thought the other one had been 'eaten' by the forum when it was down this morning as a lot of my posts were lol
cara7166 is offline   Reply With Quote