Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2012, 09:21 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mrsdewinter
Stats: 149.9/146.6/116 - 5'4
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 26/12/2011
I'm a traitor - but still love this board and will be sticking around!

Hello girls!

Well, I won't deny it - quit JUDDD after having one too many horrible DDs (I'm currently living in South America and the food is very very basic/anything imported v expensive and I'm a pescetarian so getting protein is quite hard) and switched to normal calorie cycling (not going as low as JUDDD recommends).

I've also uped my protein sources (a lot of eggs and protein shakes) and started working out like crazy (5x spinning this week, 2x 1hr weight lifting).

I went from 67.6 kgs on Monday evening to 65.9 this morning (after breakfast), I'd say I lost a 1kgs/2.2 pounds in 6 days.
mrsdewinter is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2012, 09:26 AM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdewinter View Post
Hello girls!

Well, I won't deny it - quit JUDDD after having one too many horrible DDs (I'm currently living in South America and the food is very very basic/anything imported v expensive and I'm a pescetarian so getting protein is quite hard) and switched to normal calorie cycling (not going as low as JUDDD recommends).

I've also uped my protein sources (a lot of eggs and protein shakes) and started working out like crazy (5x spinning this week, 2x 1hr weight lifting).

I went from 67.6 kgs on Monday evening to 65.9 this morning (after breakfast), I'd say I lost a 1kgs/2.2 pounds in 6 days.
Woo Hoo!

Last edited by SoHappy; 01-21-2012 at 09:28 AM..
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 09:35 AM   #3
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Hello girls!

I'm sure you will do well at weight loss with your general calorie cycling, and truthfully, for so many of us at LCF, it was the desire for weight loss that brought us here... not the desire to do fasting! So going the extra step into a fasting plan, and the whole concept of fasting in general, was a bit more than some bargained for! LOL

It's hard to feel hungry and deny food to yourself, so until you really get into JUDDD and have the magic of those extended DD hours ease your appetite, it's hard for some folks to embrace it all.

There are so many ways to lose weight, and I'll bet you will do wonderfully well with your general calorie cycling. Certainly there are many calorie cycling diet plans out there, so if JUDDD wasn't *your cup of tea*.. no problem.

I wish you well, and be sure to post your successes as you continue. We'll all be cheering for you!
Old 01-21-2012, 11:40 AM   #4
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Hello girls!

Hi Msdewinter! There are all kinds of variation on JUDDD and IF (I don't do just regular JUDDD either), and it sounds like what you are doing is working for you! Congrats!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 12:11 PM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Majella
Stats: 191/183/132
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: June 2013
Thats a great loss!! I agree with the others, keep doing what you are doing because it works and thats all the matters
Majella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:26 AM   #6
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: DeeLen
Stats: (286.6 before WLS)
WOE: WLS 4/25/06
Spinning 5x a week?! Wow! One time a week kicks my butt! I envy you.
DeeLen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:26 AM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Karen925
Stats: 192/mid 120's maintaining; 5'8", 49 yrs
WOE: low calorie low carb/JUDDD
Start Date: Oct 2009 low calorie/low carb
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
Hi Msdewinter! There are all kinds of variation on JUDDD and IF (I don't do just regular JUDDD either), and it sounds like what you are doing is working for you! Congrats!
Same for me. I weighed in at 124.4# this morning. What a problem to have, too low:-) Going to fix that tonight at dinner with friends.
Karen925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:16 AM   #8
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joedi
Stats: 180/131-135/133 5' 5.5" 40 y/o
WOE: Maintaining on Juddd
Start Date: Made Goal on 23/10/2011 - Stats updated daily
Glad you have found something that works so well for you! And glad you will be sticking around on our forum!

hugs
Jo
x
Joedi is offline   Reply With Quote