Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Off and On (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/753803-off.html)

handbells 01-16-2012 07:16 PM

Off and On

I more or less fell of the JUDDD wagon, but after a conversation with my mom today regarding my birthday present, I'm back on with a vengeance!

Speck333 01-16-2012 07:22 PM

Good to see you again, Jenn. You can do it!

SoHappy 01-16-2012 07:27 PM

Yea, Jenn! That must be one heck of a Birthday present!

If you are back with a vengeance, I expect you to get into the rotation of JUDDD quickly, and if you get into it, you will be doing your calorie numbers very quickly too, even if it takes a bit of time to work to that point, but once you're doing your numbers, I'll bet the weight losses are very nice and each week will average out a little lower than the one before!

Good luck. Come here very day, read a lot and post with us a lot, and I expect you will be very successful, and a whole lot slimmer by summer!

sophiethecat 01-16-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handbells (Post 15334940)
I more or less fell of the JUDDD wagon, but after a conversation with my mom today regarding my birthday present, I'm back on with a vengeance!

Welcome back, handbells! :jumpjoy:

I'm so curious about this bday present though! :laugh:

Beeb 01-16-2012 07:44 PM

:welcome: BACK! I missed you!! So :jumpjoy: to see you here again!! :hugs:

handbells 01-16-2012 08:13 PM

Thank you all :)

Ah, my birthday present...I'm so excited I can't stand it! It's the big 4-0 for me this year and my mom said she was trying to think of something special for me, but couldn't figure anything out. Then it came to her. She and I are going to go to the city of my birth for four days...Key West! We moved when I was two and I have not been back. I can't wait!

I pretty much started today with an UD and will just continue on tomorrow. I'm hoping withing a month or so to add in some exercise. It's a time issue for me, so I need to figure out when to squeeze it in!

SoHappy 01-16-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handbells (Post 15335090)
Thank you all :)

Ah, my birthday present...I'm so excited I can't stand it! It's the big 4-0 for me this year and my mom said she was trying to think of something special for me, but couldn't figure anything out. Then it came to her. She and I are going to go to the city of my birth for four days...Key West! We moved when I was two and I have not been back. I can't wait!

I pretty much started today with an UD and will just continue on tomorrow. I'm hoping withing a month or so to add in some exercise. It's a time issue for me, so I need to figure out when to squeeze it in!

Fabulous gift! What a fun idea. You will both have such a great time, and for the rest of your life, you'll have this wonderful loving memory of being with your mother for this trip.

Now do a great job with your JUDDD, and it'll be fun to see how much slimmer you'll be when it's time to head down there! Woo Hoo!

Joedi 01-17-2012 12:38 AM

What an awesome pressie, and what a thoughtful mum!
You will be making some fabulous memories, be sure to take tons of photos!
Hugs
Jo
X

gotsomeold 01-17-2012 02:08 AM

WHAT a fabulous b'day gift! What a wonderful and caring Mom! Welcome back and (speaking from experience) prepare to enjoy the forties - they are a marvelous decade!

sazzie 01-17-2012 06:52 AM

How awesome that your mom is giving you such a thoughtful and original gift! :)

Knittering 01-17-2012 04:31 PM

Oh, how fun! I'm so excited for you! If I lose enough weight, can you pack me into your luggage? :hyst:

leonak 01-17-2012 04:57 PM

I pretty much started today with an UD and will just continue on tomorrow. I'm hoping withing a month or so to add in some exercise. It's a time issue for me, so I need to figure out when to squeeze it in![/QUOTE]

WOW what a neat idea your mom has!!!

A couple years ago Dr. Oz told of doing just 7 minutes of exercise first thing in the morning. I have been doing them now for over 2 years. You can do it too! Just do any kind of stretching you can think of! It will bring the tummy down!

Again - what a great present!:high5::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

mattsmama 01-18-2012 01:33 PM

I understand your love for the Keys!!:heart::heart::heart:
We are just a couple of hours away from Key West, and I just feel the stress melting away when we go!!:cool: We always stop in Islamorada for lunch at Lazy Days!:yummy:
The forties are GREAT!! Can't wait to see you succeed! :hugs: