Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Back from vacation, and back to JUDDD! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/753758-back-vacation-back-juddd.html)

jessreadytolose 01-16-2012 11:05 AM

Back from vacation, and back to JUDDD!

Hey all,
I just got back Saturday from vacation with DH to Mexico for a week, gained 9 LBS!!!! It was worth every pound though, an amazing trip. The great news is I got right back to Juddding and have already lost 5 of it in a few days back. JUDDD really works, I knew it already before I left, so I wasn't too worried about vacation gain. Today is a DD, doing great. My first time trying to skip breakfast, just have coffee, so far, so good. Just wanted to share my good news,
Jess

SillverOrchid 01-16-2012 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessreadytolose (Post 15333093)
Hey all,
I just got back Saturday from vacation with DH to Mexico for a week, gained 9 LBS!!!! It was worth every pound though, an amazing trip. The great news is I got right back to Juddding and have already lost 5 of it in a few days back. JUDDD really works, I knew it already before I left, so I wasn't too worried about vacation gain. Today is a DD, doing great. My first time trying to skip breakfast, just have coffee, so far, so good. Just wanted to share my good news,
Jess

:hiya: Welcome back, sounds like your trip was awesome!! I have a trip to Key West coming in June.. at least I won't sweat the food now that Im doing JUDDD. How great that your down 5 already! :high5:

pjsam1156 01-16-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessreadytolose (Post 15333093)
Hey all,
Jess

:welcome: back, Jess!! Great job!:up:
I maintained during a 6-day vacation to Disney! Isn't JUDDD amazing??:love:

MintQ8 01-16-2012 11:50 AM

Sounds amazing fun!!! I've just come back from 8 days in Austria - gained 3 - 2.8 gone after one DD!!

Love it!!!!!!

Good luck getting rid of the last few lbs -and then any more you want to go!

SoHappy 01-16-2012 11:54 AM

Happy to hear that vacation was so much fun for you both, and also glad to have you back here with us and already back on plan! Looking forward to your posting here with us, and I know the weight gain is probably mostly water and will be gone again shortly!

Knittering 01-16-2012 11:59 AM

Welcome home!!
A few more good DDs and that extra weight will be gone. :)

theredhead 01-16-2012 01:00 PM

Welcome back. It looks like you'll be at your goal weight in no time. :)

sophiethecat 01-16-2012 01:04 PM

Welcome back to JUDDD, Jess! :shake:

gotsomeold 01-16-2012 01:24 PM

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy: JUDDD WOE = security on decadent vacations

Welcome back!

MintQ8 01-16-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotsomeold (Post 15333547)
:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy: JUDDD WOE = security on decadent vacations

Welcome back!

Don't you just love it!!

jessreadytolose 01-16-2012 04:16 PM

Thanks everyone, now that the holidays are over and we are home from vacation, I look forward to posting more. Thanks very much for the warm welcome!

Joedi 01-16-2012 06:02 PM

Glad you had such a great holiday, and great to see you back here!
You have such an awesome attitude, relaxed and confident, something I can only aspire to!
Hugs
Jo
X

Beeb 01-16-2012 09:27 PM

:welcome: back, glad your vacation was a good one, and looking forward to reading your future success!! :high5::shake: