Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2012, 06:33 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kayan
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Nov. 2000
Is it okay to switch ud and dd's?

I am a nurse who works a set schedule, 1st week a 14hr day then 10hr then 14hr, in a row, the second week 10hr, 14, 14. I have just started Judd this past week after doing LC for 10 yrs. Lost 70 lbs and kept it off for 9 yrs this past yr gained about 15-20. I don't weigh my self I go by how my clothes fit (or don't) I have already gotten back in some jeans that I could not wear. MY ? is right now, I think it would be to hard to do DD on my 14hr days and with 7 days in a week it it falls on them . Could I do 2 DD in a row and 2 up days or maybe a UP and a moderate up if needed. Do you think this would upset the system? I am a stress eater so some days at work

I do do low carb on my ud but just couldn't seem to get back into full time and then found this JUDDD forum and it sounded like something I could do. If Beep liked it then it must work. I have been a lurker for years here
kayan is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2012, 06:58 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kayan
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Nov. 2000
Sorry, old eyes here

Sorry I didn't see Belfrybat's post down further in the thread, I think I will try a medium day, or though the cabbage/veggie soup with the miracle noodles is very filling. I just might be able to stick with the rotation.
kayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 08:21 AM   #3
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Hi, Kayan! Wonderful to have you here with us.

As you get into JUDDD you will find it gets easier to follow pretty easily, whether its an UD or a DD for you, but it is especially helpful to be able to make use of that MD to alter our rotation when we need to, to accommodate our schedules more smoothly.

Glad you found a post describing how it's done, as it's even easier to do than it is to explain!

Have a great day. And, yes.. I believe you can do JUDDD and will be very successful at it. And don't be a lurker anymore. Come join us here and post with us. It really does keep us motivated and focused. And that seems to help our success and continued success.