Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2012, 09:20 AM   #61
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Lori37
Stats: 310/215/180
WOE: Modified low carb
Start Date: 6/1/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
Nope, you didn't ruin anything. Just pick up and move on. It will be covered with a DD.

Yes, coming from LC to JUDDD, those LC foods can contain a lot of calories - much more than we realize, so it seems to help to eat smaller portions of fatty things and round it out with veggies and lower calorie proteins (shrimp and other seafood, chicken, egg white), until you adjust to things.
I came from a very low calorie diet. Moderate carbs. I would have to eat MASSIVE amounts of food to reach 2000 with what I have at home. So I ate out all day. Ended up being very high carb. I feel horrible about it. I'm also on a religious meat fast, so that made it more difficult as I couldn't just stop and get a bunless burger. This will be easier when my meat fast is over.
Lori37 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2012, 10:01 AM   #62

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori37 View Post
Ok my first UD was a disaster! I clocked over 3000 calories. This is gonna take some getting used to. I'm so used to VLC that I went a little over board. (that mixed with being at work for 13 hours and not having a lot of healthy choices)

Did I totally ruin everything? Or just pick up and move on?
Doing a DD today, and tomorrow's UD will be must better!
I know this is yesterday's thread, but I want to assure you that you will get the hang of it quickly and be following JUDDD like a pro very shortly. And as soon as you're doing that, I'll be looking forward to your fabulous weight losses being posted, we'll all be cheering you on, and it'll be fun to read the menus you plan for all of your days.

The more you are able to keep to your 500-calorie DDs, or bring your DD consumption down to about that level over a bit of time (if that is what it takes for you to eat at that level), the faster JUDDD appetite regulation will kick in, and then.. the easier it is to hold the UDs to the reasonable UD calorie number too. AND, the less damage will ever be done to your weight loss from an occasional Up, Up, and Away Day!

Hang in there, and keep doing the very best you can, and you'll be extremely happy with the results, very soon!
Old 01-14-2012, 10:21 AM   #63

Gallery: Lori37
Stats: 310/215/180
WOE: Modified low carb
Start Date: 6/1/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
I know this is yesterday's thread, but I want to assure you that you will get the hang of it quickly and be following JUDDD like a pro very shortly. And as soon as you're doing that, I'll be looking forward to your fabulous weight losses being posted, we'll all be cheering you on, and it'll be fun to read the menus you plan for all of your days.

The more you are able to keep to your 500-calorie DDs, or bring your DD consumption down to about that level over a bit of time (if that is what it takes for you to eat at that level), the faster JUDDD appetite regulation will kick in, and then.. the easier it is to hold the UDs to the reasonable UD calorie number too. AND, the less damage will ever be done to your weight loss from an occasional Up, Up, and Away Day!

Hang in there, and keep doing the very best you can, and you'll be extremely happy with the results, very soon!
Thanks Pat!
DD are MUCH easier for me then UD! LOL
Lori37 is offline   Reply With Quote