Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2012, 10:20 PM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Truffles
Stats: 142/125/128 JUDDD
WOE: LC&JUDDD
Start Date: 3/11 LC - 1/12 LC/JUDDD
Is anyone else still hungry on Up Day's?? I ate 1750 calories and find myself still hungry. I am also following Low Carb and had 24 carbs today... not sure what's going on??
Truffles is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2012, 05:48 AM   #32
WWC
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: WWC
Stats: size 14/size 14/size 10
WOE: high protein/lowcarb/JUDDD
Start Date: recommitted 1/12
I'm not overly hungry on up days. This is day 17 for me so I truly feel as if the appetite suppression has kicked in for both days. How is your protein and healthy fat intake? I have to have my protein first thing in the morning to help with my late afternoon "the kids are grazing so I deserve to be too" syndrome.
My yogurt has 20gm protein and I add a sprinkle of protein cereal and walnuts.
WWC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 06:35 AM   #33
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Truffles, most of us feel hungrier beyond reason for the amount of food we've eaten during parts of our cycles, could this be what's affecting you now?

As WWC said, protein seems to be the key for many of us. When I was doing only LC, I thought it was the fat causing appetite suppression, but I really believe now it was the protein for me. I never thought a shake could satisfy me, but lately I've been having one for b'fast (high protein shake with whole milk) and staying full for 4 - 5 hours. Not that I rec'd you have a shake, but just saying more protein might help.
MAINTENANCE since 11/12/11, & have lost more weight. I shake things up all the time with my version of Pirate Jenny's MUDDD, my "Fast 5" & other IF. ...low-moderate fat....and eating "healthy" foods 75+% of the time which lets me have real life and indulgences too I've reached my goals, improved my health & appearance, and enjoy my lifetime woe!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 06:57 AM   #34
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: synger
Stats: Start: 310 Current: 259
WOE: Calorie and carb counting, IR Diet framework
Start Date: IR/PCOS: Dx pre-diabetic 3/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truffles View Post
Is anyone else still hungry on Up Day's?? I ate 1750 calories and find myself still hungry. I am also following Low Carb and had 24 carbs today... not sure what's going on??
At a certain part of my cycle, I get very h ungry even on UDs. I find that I need to have an extra 100 calories here and there, and focus on fats. A serving of cream cheese, or a cup of hot tea with cream, really satisfy me especially in the evening when I've eaten my meals but I'm still hungry. It's only two or three days a month, but allowing myself a little bit of leeway has really helped. On other plans, those are the days when I would have just thrown up my hands and eaten a box of Cheez-its, while castigating myself internally.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:38 AM   #35
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Truffles
Stats: 142/125/128 JUDDD
WOE: LC&JUDDD
Start Date: 3/11 LC - 1/12 LC/JUDDD
True, my TOM is right around the corner, very screwy this month. (missed a day or 2 which I NEVER do!!)

Today is a DD and I'm starting the day with protein. 1 egg and 2oz of top sirloin for 170calories... But I think this will be a good thing! I really want to try to do under 400 today!
Truffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:12 PM   #36
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SummerAnne
Stats: 254/247.6/No Specific Goal
WOE: NK
Start Date: 8/1/13
This was exactly what I've been wondering, glad I finally decided to search it. I prefer to stay low carb because I just feel better than when I eat grains. Of course it will be nice to have the option to not eat low carb once in a while.
SummerAnne is offline   Reply With Quote