Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   New Name for this Group (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/753135-new-name-group.html)

KeirasMom 01-10-2012 09:10 PM

New Name for this Group

I think, since this is the REAL "happiest place on earth" at least IMHO, we should call ourselves something more appropriate.

JUDDDketeers?
Mousekajuddders? :confused:

Is the forum DisneyJUDDD?
JUDDDland? :confused:

I know I'm being "Goofy" but I do have season passes to Disneyland, so it's been on my mind. :hyst:

Okay, I'm done with the insanity. Well maybe, at least for now. :D

SoHappy 01-10-2012 09:16 PM

:laugh:

Beeb 01-10-2012 09:19 PM

:hyst::jumpjoy::love::high5:

piratejenny 01-10-2012 09:38 PM

Ha, I randomly thought of something yesterday....JUDDDhists! :laugh:
It doesn't sound quite right, but it's funny that we were both thinking of new names!

I was remembering something a college friend of mine told me about her time in a Buddhist monastery; they ate only once a day, and had to stop eating before or precisely at noon. I actually just wrote to her yesterday, because this was about 15 years ago, and I wasn't sure if I was remembering correctly. She wrote back to me today and said it was part of her gso sbyong vows. Anyway, the very first time I heard about Intermittent Fasting, I thought of her experience.

KOO 01-10-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 15316367)
I think, since this is the REAL "happiest place on earth" at least IMHO, we should call ourselves something more appropriate.

JUDDDketeers?
Mousekajuddders? :confused:

Is the forum DisneyJUDDD?
JUDDDland? :confused:

I know I'm being "Goofy" but I do have season passes to Disneyland, so it's been on my mind. :hyst:

Okay, I'm done with the insanity. Well maybe, at least for now. :D

:up: Cute!

KeirasMom 01-10-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piratejenny (Post 15316422)
Ha, I randomly thought of something yesterday....JUDDDhists! :laugh:
It doesn't sound quite right, but it's funny that we were both thinking of new names!

I was remembering something a college friend of mine told me about her time in a Buddhist monastery; they ate only once a day, and had to stop eating before or precisely at noon. I actually just wrote to her yesterday, because this was about 15 years ago, and I wasn't sure if I was remembering correctly. She wrote back to me today and said it was part of her gso sbyong vows. Anyway, the very first time I heard about Intermittent Fasting, I thought of her experience.

That's really cool. I'm always interested in Eastern culture and religion. I'm agnostic myself (gasp) but only because I haven't found the right fit. I really like some of the tenets in all religions, including Buddhism. My BFF is Japanese American, and very Christian, but I think her mom has had an influence on me. Wait, what does this have to do with Disneyland? Nothing, except it's a happy thing to think about! :)

SillverOrchid 01-10-2012 09:46 PM

:laugh:

gotsomeold 01-11-2012 03:10 AM

hmmm, 'JUDDDers' does sound rather like a soggy baseball slamming into a concrete wall. Not quite representative of that sparkly, high-energy, "I'm finally in control of my own destiny" we tend to feel.

THAT'S what we need to get the word out! Better branding!

mattsmama 01-11-2012 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotsomeold (Post 15316588)
hmmm, 'JUDDDers' does sound rather like a soggy baseball slamming into a concrete wall. Not quite representative of that sparkly, high-energy, "I'm finally in control of my own destiny" we tend to feel.

:hyst::hyst::hyst:

darlingnikki 01-11-2012 07:19 AM

JUDDD-in-a-tors??
lol
thax for the smile!!

HUGS
nikki

darlingnikki 01-11-2012 07:20 AM

JUDDD-masters?
JUDDD-inatrix?
I could go on but I won't.

:)

Knittering 01-11-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

People who get to eat whatever we want tomorrow! :)

sophiethecat 01-11-2012 08:32 AM

Haha, for some reason, when I used to see JUDDD on the list of forums or see it mentioned, it had an xxx ring to it. :o Now I've just exposed how my mind works, lol. :o :laugh:

Keep the ideas coming, JUDDD-meisters! :laugh:

KeirasMom 01-11-2012 08:42 AM

[QUOTE=sophiethecat;

Keep the ideas coming, JUDDD-meisters! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Ooh, I like JUDDD-meisters!

ouizoid 01-11-2012 09:27 AM

I'm still fond of Beeb's JUDDBUDDs :)

Wine2 01-11-2012 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ouizoid (Post 15317618)
I'm still fond of Beeb's JUDDBUDDs :)

I second "JUDDBUDDS". :cool:

KeirasMom 01-11-2012 10:36 AM

Okay, so now I'm going to show how depraved I am. Every time I see JUDDD BUDDDS, it makes me think of a certain green herbal remedy which keeps "almost" becoming legal where I live.

With a name like "Dawn" you know my parents were hippies, so there you have it. :cool:

ETA: And then I get a really strong craving for Taco Bell.

Alcestis 01-11-2012 12:44 PM

Thirding JUDDDBUDDS.

sophiethecat 01-11-2012 01:00 PM

I also like JUDDD BUDDDs but I will spell it shorter in my posts to save time, lol, so be on the lookout for Judd Budd, Jud Bud, judbud. :laugh:

Wine2 01-11-2012 01:14 PM

Second JudBud!

LeahGraceG 01-11-2012 02:16 PM

lol, KeirasMom!

dasiey 01-11-2012 03:13 PM

:hyst::hyst:

MLE 01-11-2012 03:24 PM

I am pretty new here and not sure what the dynamic is, but I have to admit that the current name makes me think of udders (like on a cow). And, then I get this terrible mental picture of old ladies milking cows! :o

Definitely NOT fitting for this lovely group of young (and younger) ladies!!

KeirasMom 01-11-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 15318727)
I am pretty new here and not sure what the dynamic is, but I have to admit that the current name makes me think of udders (like on a cow). And, then I get this terrible mental picture of old ladies milking cows! :o

:hyst:
I hadn't thought of that one, but now that's the image which will pop into my mind! Gee, thanks! :hyst:

sophiethecat 01-11-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 15318727)

pjsam1156 01-11-2012 03:50 PM

My first name is Phyllis, and when my daughters were in high school, they thought it was hilarious to call me "Philly McFillerson." So they would prob call us "JUDDDy-McJUDDDersons." :hyst:

sophiethecat 01-11-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjsam1156 (Post 15318797)
My first name is Phyllis, and when my daughters were in high school, they thought it was hilarious to call me "Philly McFillerson." So they would prob call us "JUDDDy-McJUDDDersons." :hyst:

:hyst: :rofl:

MLE 01-11-2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 15318741)
I hadn't thought of that one, but now that's the image which will pop into my mind! Gee, thanks! :hyst:

SORRY!!:doh: