Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Thank you from newbie! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/753086-thank-you-newbie.html)

monica1210 01-10-2012 01:03 PM

Thank you from newbie!

Started this plan on January 2nd. I stumbled upon it looking for LC inspiration. I have been on LC (on and off) for 13 years and it just wasn't working anymore. I am always drawn back though because I HATE being hungry.

So where do I find myself? HAHA!

Your stats and success stories are amazing! Reading them inspired me to try this WOE. I bought the book and read it through the holidays and decided to start on the 2nd. I am on my 5th DD and it is indeed getting a little easier.

Thank you for being here, and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Monica :)

Pami 01-10-2012 01:07 PM

:welcome: Monica!!

sophiethecat 01-10-2012 01:10 PM

Hi Monica! :shake: :welcome: to JUDDD! Sounds like you're off to a great start! :jumpjoy:

SoHappy 01-10-2012 01:14 PM

Welcome to JUDDD, Monica! I'm so glad you found us here and are with us now.

I think many/most of us came here from the other low carb forums at LCF, but maybe a few outsiders too, and it's fun to see all the paths that lead people to this way of eating.

And it's fun to see how JUDDD can improve our physical health, our mental health and happiness at the same time it slims us down and normalizes our responses to food and eating. We even have so many here finding that this way of eating has taken away a previous *sensitivity* to carbs, and allowed them to eat things that they thought they'd have to give up forever.

AND, we get to arrange and rearrange our UDs and DDs as needed to allow us to be able to enjoy dining out with friends, joining in with everyone at Birthday parties and Holiday feasts, and even just allowing mommies to sit down and eat with their families, a little of everything in the lovely meal she fixed for everyone else.

I know you'll love JUDDD as much as we do! :welcome:

SillverOrchid 01-10-2012 01:27 PM

:welcome: I am new too! On my 2nd day of JUDDD and loving it :)

monica1210 01-10-2012 01:41 PM

Is it wrong to be so darn excited about the UD's?

I LIVE for those days! HAHA!

theredhead 01-10-2012 01:57 PM

Join the crowd, Monica, lol! No, really, you're going to love it, and everything gets easier.

Beeb 01-10-2012 02:21 PM

:welcome: and BE excited about UDs............I always am!! ;)

KeirasMom 01-10-2012 03:34 PM

:welcome:
This is a great WOE, a great forum, and an amazing group of losers!

sazzie 01-10-2012 04:47 PM

Absolutely nothing wrong with being excited about the UDs, but will be more surprising is when you actually get excited about the DDs. :)

mayleesa 01-10-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sazzie (Post 15315865)

Absolutely nothing wrong with being excited about the UDs, but will be more surprising is when you actually get excited about the DDs. :)

was soooooooo going to say this!! you beat me too it!! WELCOME!!

2BoysMom 01-10-2012 10:32 PM

:hiya: :welcome:

Tyl 01-10-2012 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monica1210 (Post 15315404)
Is it wrong to be so darn excited about the UD's?

I LIVE for those days! HAHA!

lol i love UDs too because i know there is cheesecake in my future or key lime pie or some other great dessert. Yum! Def not wrong!

pjsam1156 01-11-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monica1210 (Post 15315308)
Started this plan on January 2nd. I stumbled upon it looking for LC inspiration. I have been on LC (on and off) for 13 years and it just wasn't working anymore. I am always drawn back though because I HATE being hungry.

So where do I find myself? HAHA!

Monica :)

SOOOO funny that you wrote that! I've been telling people CONSTANTLY for the last 10-12 years of my LC that I did LC because I HATE BEING HUNGRY.:laugh:
I laughed at myself as well when I started this WOE for the same reason.:)
But, there is no better WOE on earth, IMO, and being hungry is not an issue after the first week or so. Who Knew???:clap::jumpjoy: