Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2012, 05:13 AM   #301
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: NoelleSilvia
Stats: H267/S260/C254/T200
WOE: Modified LC
Start Date: August 2012
Argh!! Messed up my DD BIG time Had a very tough exam, so when I was done I was kind of stressed out and ate some crap at the train station. I don't want to go all the way back to LC, but maybe I should for now and then in a few weeks allow carbs back into my diet little by little. Going to treat this as an UD and do a fast tomorrow and an MD on Sunday, and another DD on Monday.

Not even going to weigh myself until the end of next week!
NoelleSilvia is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2012, 05:35 AM   #302
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
Mayleesa! That is fabulous! :jumpforjoy

Jess, WOOHOO to you too! :clapping

I held steady after an UD yesterday, so I'm excited by that. Tomorrow will be my first week official weigh/measure day since starting JUDDD. Looking forward to that.
mykidsteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:51 AM   #303
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayleesa View Post
I DID IT THIS MORNING!!!! MAYBE i could taste it last night cause it was gonna be me this morning!!! WOOHOO 179.4....
WHOOOO HOOO! Congrats, Mayleesa! New decade, as they say

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessreadytolose View Post

I weighed in at 150.4 this morning, which is pretty darn good considering I was 157 just 6 days ago when I returned home from vacation. LOVE JUDDD! It's like a miracle weight loss secret, I am just so excited!
Yayyy, Jess! You've done a great job dropping the vacation pounds! Have a good weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoelleSilvia View Post
Argh!! Messed up my DD BIG time Had a very tough exam, so when I was done I was kind of stressed out and ate some crap at the train station. I don't want to go all the way back to LC, but maybe I should for now and then in a few weeks allow carbs back into my diet little by little. Going to treat this as an UD and do a fast tomorrow and an MD on Sunday, and another DD on Monday.

Pretty much all of us who decided to add back carbs and reinvestigate all the foods we'd denied ourselves on LC have experienced what you're talking about. You're not alone by a long shot. Lower carbs again if you feel you should and add them back slower.

Are you changing your rotation like that to try to lose weight faster or is something going on that you needed your schedule like that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykidsteacher View Post

I held steady after an UD yesterday, so I'm excited by that. Tomorrow will be my first week official weigh/measure day since starting JUDDD. Looking forward to that.
Ooh, I have a feeling you'll be happy with your weigh/measure tomorrow!
MAINTENANCE since 11/12/11, & have lost more weight. I shake things up all the time with my version of Pirate Jenny's MUDDD, my "Fast 5" & other IF. ...low-moderate fat....and eating "healthy" foods 75+% of the time which lets me have real life and indulgences too I've reached my goals, improved my health & appearance, and enjoy my lifetime woe!

Last edited by sophiethecat; 01-20-2012 at 05:52 AM..
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:53 AM   #304
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I DID IT THIS MORNING!!!! MAYBE i could taste it last night cause it was gonna be me this morning!!! WOOHOO 179.4....
WHOOOO HOOO! Congrats, Mayleesa! New decade, as they say

Quote:

I weighed in at 150.4 this morning, which is pretty darn good considering I was 157 just 6 days ago when I returned home from vacation. LOVE JUDDD! It's like a miracle weight loss secret, I am just so excited!
Yayyy, Jess! You've done a great job dropping the vacation pounds! Have a good weekend!

Quote:

Pretty much all of us who decided to add back carbs and reinvestigate all the foods we'd denied ourselves on LC have experienced what you're talking about. You're not alone by a long shot. Lower carbs again if you feel you should and add them back slower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykidsteacher View Post

Ooh, I have a feeling you'll be happy with your weigh/measure tomorrow!
Old 01-20-2012, 05:58 AM   #305
Blabbermouth!!!

139# after my 850 cal. DD yesterday.

I started doing one or two regular JUDDD DD per week since last week. The rest of the time, I do MUDDD, mixed with some IF of minimum 14 hours here and there.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:52 AM   #306
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: NoelleSilvia
Stats: H267/S260/C254/T200
WOE: Modified LC
Start Date: August 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post

yeah I will go LC again. not sure yet how to combine this with JUDDD, because when I did Atkins I could get a maximum of 1,200 calories a day. More of that made me nauseous
NoelleSilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:02 AM   #307
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: theredhead
Stats: 229/155/150
WOE: Atkins/hCG/maintaining EASILY with JUDDD
Start Date: 09/04/03
Quote:
Happy dance! Happy dance!

Quote:
Wow, I am just trying to catch up with this thread, GREAT losses gals!!! Everyone is doing so well with JUDDD! Wonderful!

Have to insert a medium day today, kind of messes up my week. DH scheduled us a dinner out with his family tonight at a restaurant. I will eat light breakfast and lunch, and probably go for a salad with shrimp or chicken if it's available. Have a great weekend everyone!!
Isn't it great how you can give that vacation weight the heave-ho so quickly? You're doing great!

Quote:
139# after my 850 cal. DD yesterday.

I started doing one or two regular JUDDD DD per week since last week. The rest of the time, I do MUDDD, mixed with some IF of minimum 14 hours here and there.
I love it Sophie!

Quote:
yeah I will go LC again. not sure yet how to combine this with JUDDD, because when I did Atkins I could get a maximum of 1,200 calories a day. More of that made me nauseous
You are not alone. This WILL get easier and you'll feel more in control. Just give it time. We've all been there and we're all still here.

I'm only up one pound from yesterday's UD. I gave in to the temptation to have a Jr. burger, small fries, and a small chocolate shake for lunch yesterday. (Even that kiddie meal had 750 calories!) I felt so guilty and I almost just didn't count calories for the rest of the day because I usually try to save the bulk of my calories for later in the day, when I really prefer to eat (and snack). However, I squelched that urge, cooked a nice, low-calorie but tasty dinner, and managed to keep it to my 1900 UD calorie limit.
Click here for our fatties pics!
And another old one

Click here for a new picture.
And another newer one
theredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:18 AM   #308
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Perhaps not as much LC as before though? I mean if you really don't want to eat only LC, you could have any fruit and veggies you want to help your calories go up to the right UD number. Maybe some bread, pasta, rice with fats and proteins in the recipe too?

Because you still want to have some things you can enjoy (if you weren't completely happy on just LC foods). And having things a bit carbier than can help up the UD calories.

I will tell you from experience to watch out for the "sweets" though - things like candy, milk chocolates, etc. Those are the kind of carbs that for me, are way too easy to overdo and derail myself. So few pieces of candy can add up the calories so much, so fast.

But you could stick to mostly LC with some moderate healthier carbs (vegs, fruit, a little grain products if desired) in there, and allow one high carb treat on UDs. Just a suggestion, but always do what you think is best for you.
Old 01-20-2012, 09:26 AM   #309
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Just got home from my Florida vacation and my body clock is all messed up. I need

Scale up 1.8 this morning after UD yesterday and a vacation week of mostly UDs!! And, I'm thinking I should not have even weighed this morning because we got home in the middle of the night after being in airplanes and airports and then driving for hours. Not much sleep, so I'll bet my number is lower.

Today will be DD, hopefully a nap!! lots of water and green tea and protein. Expecting numbers to go down tomorrow.

Just wanted to pop in and say and mark my spot so I can find my way back to where I was. I've been reading all the great posts!

Congrats to you all with great successes! And those who almost quit and then saw such victory! Woooo-Hooooo!

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:31 AM   #310
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: piratejenny
Stats: 293/<273/<160 (5'7")
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: restart 6/12/14 @ 289.4
Quote:

This sounds very strict to me--a "partial" UD followed by a fast, MD, and DD...that would be 4 days in a row without a full UD. Even if you eat enough to make today a "real" UD, is there any reason for the MD instead of an UD?

I could be wrong, but it sounds as if you are "punishing" yourself for messing up a DD...I don't think that's really necessary on JUDDD. Also, it's your first week and you have been doing so well!!! With weight loss as well as being excited about this WOE!

Perhaps I am too lenient with myself, but I see mess-ups and occasional stress-eating as part of life, and JUDDD is the best WOE to deal with them; it's so forgiving and flexible! With LC or WW you might have to be very strict for several days to get back into ketosis or make up for blowing points on junk food, but with JUDDD you can just move on from today and keep your planned rotation. If it's just ONE meal in a week of staying on-plan, it probably won't have much effect on your weight loss. And being overly-strict could backfire and cause you to be hungry/upset and mess up even more meals.

If I may make a suggestion: be prepared for stressful events like this by carrying some snacks with you. I've gone out on errands on DDs with nothing but water, thinking I would be fine for a few hours and that bringing food would be an excuse to overeat--but I've found it's better to be prepared! Even LC snacks (like nuts) that are too high in calories for a DD might be a better choice than whatever's available at the train station. Or have some DD-friendly snacks like dried fruit, if you can handle the sugar. I know you are in Germany and perhaps don't have the convenience foods that I rely on...but I have brought SF pudding cups & protein shakes, sunflower seeds in the shell, beef jerky, celery, and individually-wrapped cheese sticks. All of these (except maybe the cheese, but even it is usually fine for several hours) can be saved for later or another day if I don't use them.

I hope you get a decent score on your exam, even though it was tough!
And good luck with the next few days--I just hope you won't be too hard on yourself.
New lows, 2014:
7/25....276.2
8/01....274.6
8/02....274.2
8/03....273.6
8/04....271.6
piratejenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:39 AM   #311
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratejenny View Post
This sounds very strict to me--a "partial" UD followed by a fast, MD, and DD...that would be 4 days in a row without a full UD. Even if you eat enough to make today a "real" UD, is there any reason for the MD instead of an UD?

I could be wrong, but it sounds as if you are "punishing" yourself for messing up a DD...I don't think that's really necessary on JUDDD. Also, it's your first week and you have been doing so well!!! With weight loss as well as being excited about this WOE!

Perhaps I am too lenient with myself, but I see mess-ups and occasional stress-eating as part of life, and JUDDD is the best WOE to deal with them; it's so forgiving and flexible! With LC or WW you might have to be very strict for several days to get back into ketosis or make up for blowing points on junk food, but with JUDDD you can just move on from today and keep your planned rotation. If it's just ONE meal in a week of staying on-plan, it probably won't have much effect on your weight loss. And being overly-strict could backfire and cause you to be hungry/upset and mess up even more meals.

If I may make a suggestion: be prepared for stressful events like this by carrying some snacks with you. I've gone out on errands on DDs with nothing but water, thinking I would be fine for a few hours and that bringing food would be an excuse to overeat--but I've found it's better to be prepared! Even LC snacks (like nuts) that are too high in calories for a DD might be a better choice than whatever's available at the train station. Or have some DD-friendly snacks like dried fruit, if you can handle the sugar. I know you are in Germany and perhaps don't have the convenience foods that I rely on...but I have brought SF pudding cups & protein shakes, sunflower seeds in the shell, beef jerky, celery, and individually-wrapped cheese sticks. All of these (except maybe the cheese, but even it is usually fine for several hours) can be saved for later or another day if I don't use them.

I hope you get a decent score on your exam, even though it was tough!
And good luck with the next few days--I just hope you won't be too hard on yourself.
Yes, don't skimp on those UDs, Noelle. There is no punishment in JUDDD. JUDDD is designed for a real person's life with all the events and eating occasions that come with it. It's easily modified, but you are still beginning so please do not make any unecessary changes yet.

I messed up plenty and big time on my UDs when I was in WLM, but those days quickly become the past, and DDs (alternating with UDs) take care of it.

Jenny has good suggestions for you.

Take care and don't get discouraged. JUDDD has ups and downs on the scale that sometimes don't seem to make sense. JUDDD is very forgiving though, so we forgive it its wild swings, lol.
Old 01-20-2012, 10:59 AM   #312
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Just got home from my Florida vacation and my body clock is all messed up. I need

Scale up 1.8 this morning after UD yesterday and a vacation week of mostly UDs!! And, I'm thinking I should not have even weighed this morning because we got home in the middle of the night after being in airplanes and airports and then driving for hours. Not much sleep, so I'll bet my number is lower.

Today will be DD, hopefully a nap!! lots of water and green tea and protein. Expecting numbers to go down tomorrow.

Just wanted to pop in and say and mark my spot so I can find my way back to where I was. I've been reading all the great posts!

Congrats to you all with great successes! And those who almost quit and then saw such victory! Woooo-Hooooo!
Wow you did great, after a week of pretty much UDs! Good job! And hope you enjoyed everything and had a wonderful time! You've been doing JUDDD about a month, so your "fat-burning gene" has had time to kick in and carry you through the multiple UDs. And now you should have no problem getting back into the rotation.

I know for a fact that when I don't get enough sleep, I wake up heavier on the scale. Without a proper night's sleep, the body doesnt get a chance to do all its normal nightly functions involving hormones, and so it's likely one will wake up retaining water. I do, anyway. It will be gone soon. Hope you get caught up on your sleep
Old 01-20-2012, 11:12 AM   #313
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MintQ8
Stats: 264.6 (restart 260.2)/255/140
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: 6 May 2014
Quote:
Congratulations!!!!!

Also waiting for the next decade!!
MintQ8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:26 AM   #314
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

Noelle - this sounds like 'punishment'. You had a stressful day - just eat a normal UD now - and then do a DD tomorrow and then an UD then next.

You really need to realise this will work if you follow it (low carb or not - that depends on you and your body's needs) - if however it starts to feel like you're denying yourself and in 'diet all the time' mentality - you will find that you will break it and it won't work.

This is one day - I would say it's only a problem if it starts to happen every day - ie, you never manage a DD then perhaps you should consider an alternative WOE.

However, remember, as per Dr Johnson (through University of Michigan, p85 in the book) "The key to compliance with any kind of diet or health plan is to self-monitor."

Whatever WOE you choose, there are always going to be days when things happen and you don't follow all the rules (compliance) - one of the great things about JUDDD - is that there is no true 'induction' period to re-do, there's no ketosis to get back into. There's just 'okay - so I had 2 UD in a row - now let's have a good DD and get back to my balance. If you then need to get back to the same old rythm (?sp) throw in a MD when appropriate (for me after a DD and before an UD) and carry on carrying on.

Good luck! And hope the exam went well!!
Old 01-20-2012, 11:27 AM   #315
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Quote:
Great news.

Quote:
Wow, I am just trying to catch up with this thread, GREAT losses gals!!! Everyone is doing so well with JUDDD! Wonderful!

Have to insert a medium day today, kind of messes up my week. DH scheduled us a dinner out with his family tonight at a restaurant. I will eat light breakfast and lunch, and probably go for a salad with shrimp or chicken if it's available. Have a great weekend everyone!!
Good work lady!

Quote:

Quote:
Don't be too hard on yourself. If I was you I wouldn't run away from JUDDD to soon. As has been said, it is very forgiving. If you just carry on with your regular UD/DD schedule and give it a few days, I am sure you will be amazed at your weight loss. By all means cut back on those 'white' carbs, as I call them, but no need to go back to M/E or induction levels I am sure. Just MHO.

123.2 after yesterday's DD.

Embrace a little hunger. It is the sign of healing.

Relax, rotate, reduce, rejoice.

Down Days are the cement that hold JUDDD together.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:33 AM   #316
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post

How excellent - well done!!! I'm always interested in what happens to my weight - so I would have weighed too - the important thing is not to get hung up on the bounce - not that that is much of one after what you've described. I bet that 1.8 will be gone tomorrow - or after your next DD!!
Old 01-20-2012, 11:38 AM   #317
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yes - down to my lowest today (only a drop of 0.4 of a lb!!) and TOM is visiting....

I'm now in Mayleesa's place - not as lovely and low as being in the 170s - but the 230s!!

Should point out - that I am still in the 240s - sorry for any confusion!

Last edited by MintQ8; 01-20-2012 at 12:10 PM.. Reason: clarification!
Old 01-20-2012, 11:50 AM   #318

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
You'll be in the 230s soon Vicky, but not for long I am certain.

Last edited by Kissa; 01-20-2012 at 12:11 PM..
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:53 AM   #319

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150 (per Dr., stop losing!)
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MintQ8 View Post
Oh yes - down to my lowest today (only a drop of 0.4 of a lb!!) and TOM is visiting....

I'm now in Mayleesa's place - not as lovely and low as being in the 170s - but the 230s!!
Way to go! And this soon after holiday too. KUTGW!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:55 AM   #320

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150 (per Dr., stop losing!)
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Mayleesa's JUDDD!

Lots of great whooshes happening today!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:17 PM   #321
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Wow you did great, after a week of pretty much UDs! Good job! And hope you enjoyed everything and had a wonderful time! You've been doing JUDDD about a month, so your "fat-burning gene" has had time to kick in and carry you through the multiple UDs. And now you should have no problem getting back into the rotation.

I know for a fact that when I don't get enough sleep, I wake up heavier on the scale. Without a proper night's sleep, the body doesnt get a chance to do all its normal nightly functions involving hormones, and so it's likely one will wake up retaining water. I do, anyway. It will be gone soon. Hope you get caught up on your sleep
Thanks for the encouragement!!!What you said about the fat gene kicking in is what I was wondering about. I usually can't be on a vacation that long and eating and drinking as much as I did without the scale going waaaaay up. Also, on the days that I started out doing DDs, it worked out that I did not eat until dinner time. So, even though I would have a lot of calories from about 8 to 9 p.m. I had pretty much been fasting from about 9 the night before. Wonder if that kept the SIRT1 going, too??

I have noticed that about the sleep too. Not enough sleep and the scale is always up. For this reason, I'm thinking that vacation weight will be gone tomorrow and take some buddies with it. I hope! Because so far I'm having a great DD. Just gotta gem me some of those
Old 01-20-2012, 01:23 PM   #322
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintQ8 View Post
How excellent - well done!!! I'm always interested in what happens to my weight - so I would have weighed too - the important thing is not to get hung up on the bounce - not that that is much of one after what you've described. I bet that 1.8 will be gone tomorrow - or after your next DD!!

It's 1:30 in the afternoon and even though I'm dead tired, I'm getting excited about weighing tomorrow morning. Can't wait to see if after today's DD those numbers take a dive.

YOU are doing so great! Look at you! You are melting away! Your body is lovin' the JUDD and you are definitely working the program the way it was supposed to be done! WTG!
Old 01-20-2012, 02:42 PM   #323

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Is it just too much for you to just start eating like you want to eat for the rest of your life and let the water weight find its own level? I know that sometimes we are so focused on the numbers that we are terrified of even our normal water regain and rehydration that comes to us with our return to carbohydrates in our diet. Even though it isn't fat, it is so abhorrent that we turn away from being able to eat carbs rather than allow our bodies to refill with their normal associated water weight.

You do understand that you are not one ounce slimmer or one ounce fatter, regardless of whether you regain water weight or not. Right? You are not one ounce slimmer or one ounce fatter, regardless of whether you allow yourself to enjoy the carbs in your diet or you withhold the carbs from yourself.

When you focus only on a scale number to the exclusion to how you hope to eat for the rest of your life, I think you only put off what will happen at some time anyway.. which is.. if you return some carbs to your diet, you will regain water weight. Are you going to just remain low carb forever? Because some folks choose to do this, and it is a legitimate way to live your life if it is what you choose.

But if you only choose to face and accept those restrictions and limitations because you dread water weight gain, I think you should just go ahead and carb up, regain the water weight, accept that new weight as your starting point, and then focus on doing JUDDD, enjoying the very heck out of your foods, and proceed with the loss of all the body fat you want gone until you are as sleek and slim and trim as you dream of being... regardless of what that number ends up being on a scale.

I so much want you to succeed, and to be able to become slim AND be able to enjoy whatever you wish to include in your daily food choices. I don't mean to tell you what to do, just hope to encourage you to give a thought to just getting on with JUDDDing with the inclusion of carbs in your diet, right from the start, if you wish to eat that way forevermore.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:03 PM   #324
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Speck333
WOE: Semi-Primal
Quote:
Just try it and see. Maybe 1200 calories is all you'll need. If you don't lose because of "starvation mode" setting in, the re-assess. I don't think you should force feed yourself. But do remember there are some fairly lc and highly caloric things out there that can push you up if need be. A serving of peanut butter doesn't take up much room in the tummy and will give you nearly 200 calories.
Speck333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:42 PM   #325
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: piratejenny
Stats: 293/<273/<160 (5'7")
Start Date: restart 6/12/14 @ 289.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHappy View Post
Is it just too much for you to just start eating like you want to eat for the rest of your life and let the water weight find its own level?
Pat, I think the concern was about stress eating & too many junk foods creeping in when one leaps off & runs away from the LC wagon.
piratejenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 08:11 PM   #326

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratejenny View Post
Pat, I think the concern was about stress eating & too many junk foods creeping in when one leaps off & runs away from the LC wagon.
That could be pretty scary for sure! Whether it LC junk or just *regular* carby junk, it's probably a good idea to limit it.
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:17 AM   #327
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: theredhead
Stats: 229/155/150
WOE: Atkins/hCG/maintaining EASILY with JUDDD
Start Date: 09/04/03
Yesterday was my third DD this week, and I've lost to a new low on each of those days. 142.6! Wow! Just WOW!

My goal when i started with this was to simply maintain under 150. I didn't dare dream that I would be like Beeb and Sophie (and maybe others) who just kept losing weight. My body sure likes this WOE.
theredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:59 AM   #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by theredhead View Post
Yesterday was my third DD this week, and I've lost to a new low on each of those days. 142.6! Wow! Just WOW!

My goal when i started with this was to simply maintain under 150. I didn't dare dream that I would be like Beeb and Sophie (and maybe others) who just kept losing weight. My body sure likes this WOE.
I always love reading these posts!

I really believe if others knew how well JUDDD works for weight loss, how easy it is to do, and quickly you get into being able to do Down Days with ease, and how wonderful it is to finally be able to eat whatever you want and do best on, more and more people would be flocking over to this forum!
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:23 AM   #329
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kris4chloe
Stats: 229/181/140 HW:265
Start Date: Sept 2011 Restart / Sept 2010 Original Start
A new low today.

almost ready to jump into the next decade.

That is a total of 29 lbs lost on JUDDD in just under 15 weeks and a total of 39 lbs lost for me since mid september,

Yesterday I was able to go to the store and buy large pants and large tops (instead of xlarge and xxlarge) and bought a cute pair of size 14 jeans. I am pear shaped so lost all my weight on the top half but still working on that stubborn bottom half.

Ramped up my working out as per my trainer. 1 hour cardio a day split up into two workouts and strength training 2-3 times a week.

I am sore this morning from working with my trainer yesterday but after I finish my coffee I am heading off to the gym.

JUDDD works!!
Old 01-21-2012, 08:33 AM   #330
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Congratulations!!!!