Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2012, 10:30 AM   #271
Major LCF Poster!
 
mykidsteacher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,184
Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
Yay Vicky!!!

Sounds good Betty.

DD for me too Noelle. Getting ready to have something for lunch.

Yay Sophie, glad things are dialed back in where they belong.

WWC--welcome! I'm doing moderate carb (following paleo). Try to keep it around 50-60 on my UD's. But no grains, white sugar, white potato or corn, and veeeery little dairy (mostly because my tummy doesn't like it much).

Still at 132 after yesterday's UD, so I'm back where I started. Hoping to see some losses kick in soon.
mykidsteacher is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2012, 11:40 AM   #272
Senior LCF Member
 
AmyInTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 165
Gallery: AmyInTX
Stats: 262/243.2/170
WOE: LC/ then JUDDD
Start Date: start JUDDD on 8/4/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoelleSilvia View Post
I didn't exercise in the 3 months I've done Atkins, but the 3rd day on JUDDD I jumped on our exercise bike and have been on there every single day. Feels great! We're now enjoying the way we want to be, whatever we want to eat.

For me, eliminating sugars is no longer an option. I can take it, just in moderation, and JUDDD really helps me with that! If I am craving something today, I can just stop and say to myself "nope, I am having that tomorrow, and I'm going to enjoy it tomorrow!"
LOVEEEE IT!
AmyInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:47 AM   #273
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MintQ8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Salalah, Oman
Posts: 4,380
Gallery: MintQ8
Stats: 264.6 (restart 260.2)/255/140
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: 6 May 2014
Thanks All - very happy bunny here!
MintQ8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 05:05 PM   #274
Major LCF Poster!
 
itsmeshelly01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 1,619
Gallery: itsmeshelly01
Stats: 260/150/162
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: eating lowcarb since 2005
Good evening everyone. I have missed a lot the past couple days. I love the motivation here and all the losses. It's very motivating. I feel much better than did after my big gain. I think I really an believing that my body is just adjusting to eating carbs again. I was 144 Sat morning, had some cabs, not even a whole lot but more than have had in awhile. Mon morning, 150 and you guys know bore frustrated I was and how I was feeling like giving up. I didn't and bad a good DD and OMG Tue morning I was 146! 4 pounds in 1 day. I had an awesome UD yesterday of about 1900 calories and was only up .6 this morning. Im loving this and an so glad I didn't quit and go back to strict low cal and low carb. Im looking to be down again in the morning and im hoping for a new low by Sat. Im gonna have a banana and some oatmeal tomorrow! And you know what, I can!

You guys were talking about exercise. I think some of that is because of the energy juddd gives. Also, I know when I was really restricting carbs I didn't have near the energy I have now. I have always been a exercise junkie so I still exercised but I have always gotten so sleepy during the day. Im not having the crashes I had before. Im not having to take my afternoon ephedra, caffeine, stack. That is amazing! I have been taking this for awhile to halfway keep myself from falling asleep and would still feel sleepy. I have so much energy now I can't even stand it. Im back going to the gym everyday during lunch to walk plus I workout every morning as soon as I get up. Im burning way more calories on my DDs than im eating. I love it!
__________________
New grandbaby! Life is good!<img src=images/smilies/hugs_2011.gif border=0 alt= title=Hugs class=inlineimg />
itsmeshelly01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 05:52 PM   #275
Major LCF Poster!
 
theredhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 2,560
Gallery: theredhead
Stats: 229/147/145
WOE: Atkins/hCG/maintaining EASILY with JUDDD
Start Date: 09/04/03
Shelly, your post makes me so happy for you! I TOLD you that the water weight swings can be huge. I can gain and lose 4-5 pounds in a day, but am seeing that less and less. Good job!
theredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:28 PM   #276
Major LCF Poster!
 
itsmeshelly01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 1,619
Gallery: itsmeshelly01
Stats: 260/150/162
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: eating lowcarb since 2005
Thanks Laurie!
itsmeshelly01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 10:55 PM   #277
Major LCF Poster!
 
NoelleSilvia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,027
Gallery: NoelleSilvia
Stats: H267/S260/C254/T200
WOE: Modified LC
Start Date: August 2012
Woke up to a big gain after a DD :/ Up 1.1 lbs. to 230.8, don't know if this is water weight from the UDs before because I stayed well under 600 yesterday and I cycled for 20 minutes (medium intensity) and did 350 sit ups and 60 push ups. Hope to see my low of 229.1 soon again

I guess I've just been really lucky before with this woe. Kept losing after my UDs so I'm going to have to get used to this.

Will weigh in again a bit later in the day as my weight tends to be lowest around 930am. (750am now)
__________________
xoxo

Noelle

Beating my addiction to the scale

Last edited by NoelleSilvia; 01-18-2012 at 11:16 PM..
NoelleSilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:05 AM   #278
Senior LCF Member
 
betty301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Maryland
Posts: 897
Gallery: betty301
I don't/can't eat carbs at every meal everyday and I'm good with that..I like saving em anyway for a free meal..if once every 1-2 weeks or so I've made good progress and I want a medium pizza with a pan of brownies then I go for it!! (well, you get the idea)
It's good for the metabolism anyway by keeping it guessing..

I *do*think if you stay lo carb endlessly while trying to lose and don't mix it up then you will plateau. Doesn't your body get used to the lo carb?? So once you stall you add more exercise or go lower in cals(or both) but one can only go so low and do so much!

Lo carb+ free meals seems like a good plan for losing/ maintenance one day.(for *ME*)

haha, already dreaming of food and maintenance.
betty301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:18 AM   #279
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmeshelly01 View Post
Good evening everyone. I have missed a lot the past couple days. I love the motivation here and all the losses. It's very motivating. I feel much better than did after my big gain. I think I really an believing that my body is just adjusting to eating carbs again. I was 144 Sat morning, had some cabs, not even a whole lot but more than have had in awhile. Mon morning, 150 and you guys know bore frustrated I was and how I was feeling like giving up. I didn't and bad a good DD and OMG Tue morning I was 146! 4 pounds in 1 day. I had an awesome UD yesterday of about 1900 calories and was only up .6 this morning. Im loving this and an so glad I didn't quit and go back to strict low cal and low carb. Im looking to be down again in the morning and im hoping for a new low by Sat. Im gonna have a banana and some oatmeal tomorrow! And you know what, I can!

You guys were talking about exercise. I think some of that is because of the energy juddd gives. Also, I know when I was really restricting carbs I didn't have near the energy I have now. I have always been a exercise junkie so I still exercised but I have always gotten so sleepy during the day. Im not having the crashes I had before. Im not having to take my afternoon ephedra, caffeine, stack. That is amazing! I have been taking this for awhile to halfway keep myself from falling asleep and would still feel sleepy. I have so much energy now I can't even stand it. Im back going to the gym everyday during lunch to walk plus I workout every morning as soon as I get up. Im burning way more calories on my DDs than im eating. I love it!
I love your attitude and how JUDDD is doing great things for you! KUTGW!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:20 AM   #280
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoelleSilvia View Post
Woke up to a big gain after a DD :/ Up 1.1 lbs. to 230.8, don't know if this is water weight from the UDs before because I stayed well under 600 yesterday and I cycled for 20 minutes (medium intensity) and did 350 sit ups and 60 push ups. Hope to see my low of 229.1 soon again

I guess I've just been really lucky before with this woe. Kept losing after my UDs so I'm going to have to get used to this.

Will weigh in again a bit later in the day as my weight tends to be lowest around 930am. (750am now)
Yes, with JUDDD there will be bounces up and down. It's until you get used to the idea of it. I have also gained after DD at times. Just keep working the plan.
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:14 AM   #281
Major LCF Poster!
 
mykidsteacher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,184
Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
I'm loving the energy I've had this week too. I'm working on a major decluttering/deep cleaning of my house, and I've been able to just keep working and doing the next thing, whereas before, I'd make a good start, and then burn out and hide on the computer. LOL

I haven't been exercising, but I'm definitely moving more, and lifting, stooping, up and down off chairs, etc. So it counts.
mykidsteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:21 AM   #282
Senior LCF Member
 
betty301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Maryland
Posts: 897
Gallery: betty301
^ That sounds like me when I take my 'energy,' pill(my thyroid hormone)
I can tell when it kicks in cause I just want to keep cleaning!!

whereas before I'd use every other commercial breaks to get anything done
betty301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:28 AM   #283
Major LCF Poster!
 
mykidsteacher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,184
Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
Betty, I've been undergoing treatment for adrenal exhaustion since August, so some of the energy is due to that. But it has def kicked in to a higher gear this week.
mykidsteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:26 AM   #284
Why wait, just do it NOW!
 
Beeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A REAL Jersey Girl!!
Posts: 12,062
Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoelleSilvia View Post
Woke up to a big gain after a DD :/ Up 1.1 lbs. to 230.8, don't know if this is water weight from the UDs before because I stayed well under 600 yesterday and I cycled for 20 minutes (medium intensity) and did 350 sit ups and 60 push ups. Hope to see my low of 229.1 soon again

I guess I've just been really lucky before with this woe. Kept losing after my UDs so I'm going to have to get used to this.

Will weigh in again a bit later in the day as my weight tends to be lowest around 930am. (750am now)
No stress, the scale she bounces!! I have a gain EVERY morning after my UDs, I actually try to "guess" how much it will be. Today I got a surprise with a 3.4 pound gain from my goal weight but I know it's because I'm sick and I was eating like a Sumo wrestler since Monday (my body preparing for fighting the flu, I think)!

You will see gains and losses all through your journey and please remember the gains usually take a few of their "buddies" with them after a good DD!
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:37 AM   #285
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Speck333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5,186
Gallery: Speck333
WOE: Semi-Primal
Well, phooey! I am exactly the same on the scale today (after a down day) as I was yesterday. I did some vigorous working out and am sore all over, which means water retention. It's ok. Saturday is my real weigh in day anyway.
Speck333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 12:30 PM   #286
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,852
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Ups and Downs, that is JUDDD, but the long term is DOOOWWWWNNN.

After my UD full of favourite foods I was up this morning..... .4 of a pound No complaints from me.

Back to serious workout tomorrow morning. The Zumba class was just a little warm up to this. It is one of the toughest Aerobics classes I do, with a lot of tough toning work in the last 20 mins. I know I will be aching over the weekend. But the holidays can't last forever.
Kissa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 12:40 PM   #287
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MintQ8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Salalah, Oman
Posts: 4,380
Gallery: MintQ8
Stats: 264.6 (restart 260.2)/255/140
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: 6 May 2014
LOL!!!

I saw a 0.6lb gain after yesterday's UD - but then TOM visited this afternoon - so I'm surprised it's not more....

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few days....
MintQ8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:22 PM   #288
Major LCF Poster!
 
theredhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 2,560
Gallery: theredhead
Stats: 229/147/145
WOE: Atkins/hCG/maintaining EASILY with JUDDD
Start Date: 09/04/03
I had gotten down to a new low on Tuesday, 143.8 (I had just rounded it 143 in my post), but today I'm down another .8 to put me exactly at 143 and I'm so amazed!
theredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:50 PM   #289
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredhead View Post
I had gotten down to a new low on Tuesday, 143.8 (I had just rounded it 143 in my post), but today I'm down another .8 to put me exactly at 143 and I'm so amazed!
Congrats!!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:58 PM   #290
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,852
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Go Laurie, go!
Kissa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 03:22 PM   #291
Major LCF Poster!
 
mykidsteacher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,184
Gallery: mykidsteacher
Stats: 152/134/125 5'4"
WOE: Primal as of Aug 2011/JUDDD (started 1/13/12)
Start Date: Aug 2011/I've been maintaining since April 2012
Yay Laurie!!!
mykidsteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 04:08 PM   #292
Major LCF Poster!
 
mayleesa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 1,343
Gallery: mayleesa
Stats: (5'5") 209/176.4/140lb
WOE: low carb
Start Date: 12/26/2013
181.4 this am....I want 179 sooo bad i can taste it!!! i know sooon my pet, soon!!!
mayleesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 05:03 PM   #293
Major LCF Poster!
 
itsmeshelly01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 1,619
Gallery: itsmeshelly01
Stats: 260/150/162
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: eating lowcarb since 2005
Woohoo Laurie! I was 145.2 this morning. Down 1.4 lbs. Today is an U so im site the scale will be up but hopefully not to much. I actually ate a banana and oatmeal for breakfast. Out was so good. I really want to see how eating that many carbs at once is gonna effect me and I also wanted to see if eating that many carbs at once without protein or fat would cause cravings. Happy to say no cravings! Now will see how the scale is in the morning. I have had about 125 carbs today and still need to eat a snack and I have no idea what to eat. I usually have wine and chocolate but alas, no wine! So no idea. Maybe 1T pb on a piece of toast. That sounds good!
itsmeshelly01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 06:15 PM   #294
Senior LCF Member
 
kel7298's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Aggieland Tx
Posts: 888
Gallery: kel7298
Stats: Maintenance
WOE: 5:2
Start Date: October 2011
Congrats to all that have lost.

I am still holding steady, but feel it has to do with this new strength / weight training I'm doing. I feel more lean and my clothes fit a tad bit looser despite what the scale says. I'm cool with it...at least for a while.
kel7298 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 06:19 PM   #295
Blabbermouth!!!
 
sophiethecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maintain Lane
Posts: 5,189
Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayleesa View Post
181.4 this am....I want 179 sooo bad i can taste it!!! i know sooon my pet, soon!!!
You will be at 179 (and lower) before you know it! KUTGW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmeshelly01 View Post
Woohoo Laurie! I was 145.2 this morning. Down 1.4 lbs. Today is an U so im site the scale will be up but hopefully not to much. I actually ate a banana and oatmeal for breakfast. Out was so good. I really want to see how eating that many carbs at once is gonna effect me and I also wanted to see if eating that many carbs at once without protein or fat would cause cravings. Happy to say no cravings! Now will see how the scale is in the morning. I have had about 125 carbs today and still need to eat a snack and I have no idea what to eat. I usually have wine and chocolate but alas, no wine! So no idea. Maybe 1T pb on a piece of toast. That sounds good!
I'm so happy to read how well you're doing, Shelly, taking the bounces in stride, and enjoying your foods, feeling calm and happy about it all! I this so much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel7298 View Post
Congrats to all that have lost.

I am still holding steady, but feel it has to do with this new strength / weight training I'm doing. I feel more lean and my clothes fit a tad bit looser despite what the scale says. I'm cool with it...at least for a while.
You're building muscle, feeling lean and healthy, and clothes getting looser - great job!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:14 PM   #296
Major LCF Poster!
 
NoelleSilvia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,027
Gallery: NoelleSilvia
Stats: H267/S260/C254/T200
WOE: Modified LC
Start Date: August 2012
Thanks for the encouraging words! I will keep going! Been allowing back carbs into my diet too fast. Should slow it down a little ^^ Ate too much yesterday but today (DD) will be good! Have a Sales exam so I will have a banana before that but once I get home I'll jump on my exercise bike and have lots of water!

Last edited by NoelleSilvia; 01-19-2012 at 10:20 PM..
NoelleSilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:42 AM   #297
Major LCF Poster!
 
mayleesa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 1,343
Gallery: mayleesa
Stats: (5'5") 209/176.4/140lb
WOE: low carb
Start Date: 12/26/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayleesa View Post
181.4 this am....I want 179 sooo bad i can taste it!!! i know sooon my pet, soon!!!
I DID IT THIS MORNING!!!! MAYBE i could taste it last night cause it was gonna be me this morning!!! WOOHOO 179.4....
mayleesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 04:17 AM   #298
Senior LCF Member
 
betty301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Maryland
Posts: 897
Gallery: betty301
oh my, congrats..That's awesome!!! really, it is!!!

betty301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:00 AM   #299
Senior LCF Member
 
jessreadytolose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Maine
Posts: 489
Gallery: jessreadytolose
Stats: 168/162/135
WOE: Gluten Free/Clean eating
Start Date: JUDDD 1/2/13
Wow, I am just trying to catch up with this thread, GREAT losses gals!!! Everyone is doing so well with JUDDD! Wonderful!

I weighed in at 150.4 this morning, which is pretty darn good considering I was 157 just 6 days ago when I returned home from vacation. LOVE JUDDD! It's like a miracle weight loss secret, I am just so excited!

Have to insert a medium day today, kind of messes up my week. DH scheduled us a dinner out with his family tonight at a restaurant. I will eat light breakfast and lunch, and probably go for a salad with shrimp or chicken if it's available. Have a great weekend everyone!!
__________________
168/162/135 Starting JUDDD 1/2/13
jessreadytolose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:01 AM   #300
_catzy_
 
Bonnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 22,866
Gallery: Bonnie
WOE: Low Carb Maintenance
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayleesa View Post
I DID IT THIS MORNING!!!! MAYBE i could taste it last night cause it was gonna be me this morning!!! WOOHOO 179.4....
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:47 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.