Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Here I go! Day 1, a DD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/752711-here-i-go-day-1-dd.html)

lil miss 01-07-2012 07:43 AM

Here I go! Day 1, a DD

Wish me luck!

Weighed in this morning after avoiding scale and was horrified....

Please let this work and let me stay motivated and work it as it should be...

:aprayer:

KeirasMom 01-07-2012 07:52 AM

You're going to do GREAT! I haven't really seen anyone NOT do well as long as they've followed their calories. Just remember, whatever you want today, during your first DD, you can have tomorrow! Soon, you'll start appreciating all the variety you get between the two days.

sophiethecat 01-07-2012 08:11 AM

Good luck, LilMiss! You can do this! :high5: Let us know how it's going for you. :)

lil miss 01-07-2012 10:03 AM

Noon, have only had water so far, slept late for me @9 am.

Hungry so gonna have lettuce, 2 grape tom and some balsamic vinegar....

Other plan for day is 1 oz cream cheese, 1 celery stalk, 1 hardboiled egg and boiled shrimp, LC ketchup and horseradish sauce and baked green beans

Comes in just under 500 calories. DH and I debating shrimp counts though....

itsmeshelly01 01-07-2012 10:03 AM

Good luck!! You will do great and you will get through this first day. The first week can be tough until what you need to eat to satiate you but you will do well if you still to it. Its a great way to eat and live.

lil miss 01-07-2012 05:33 PM

476 calories for my first day! I did it! :jumpjoy:

Now that I have my first DD under my belt....I hope to get on a roll....

Thanks for all the support everyone!:love:

KeirasMom 01-07-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil miss (Post 15306985)
476 calories for my first day! I did it! :jumpjoy:

Now that I have my first DD under my belt....I hope to get on a roll....

Thanks for all the support everyone!:love:

:jumpjoy::high5::jumpjoy::high5:
Awesome!

KAS 01-07-2012 06:40 PM

Great Job!

adillenal 01-07-2012 06:54 PM

And I joined lil miss in our first DD. We have been in the same challenge group for many years and since I gained a lot of weight back before, during and after foot surgery a couple of years ago, I decided to give this a try since LC wasn't working this time. I am guessing my daily walking was helping me maintain my loss more than
my diet since I gained when I could not walk for exercise anymore.

Looking forward to good results since the DD was easier than I thought it would be. Hope that continues to be the case.

lil miss 01-07-2012 06:56 PM

Hi Adi!

itsmeshelly01 01-08-2012 06:13 AM

welcome Adi and great job to both of you!!!!

Chona 01-08-2012 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adillenal (Post 15307189)
And I joined lil miss in our first DD. We have been in the same challenge group for many years and since I gained a lot of weight back before, during and after foot surgery a couple of years ago, I decided to give this a try since LC wasn't working this time. I am guessing my daily walking was helping me maintain my loss more than
my diet since I gained when I could not walk for exercise anymore.

Looking forward to good results since the DD was easier than I thought it would be. Hope that continues to be the case.

Hi Adi and lilmiss! Congrats to both of you. The first DD is the hardest. I am new to this as well. I really like this WOE. Good luck to you, both!:)

Beeb 01-08-2012 10:47 AM

:welcome: Adi and lil miss (love that name) again and I just "know" you guys are going to do great and :love: this WOE!! :up::clap:

lil miss 01-08-2012 01:09 PM

DRUM ROLL

I was down 2.4 my first day! I know, I had pizza for an "up meal" before starting but boy, that helps in the motivation!

I was pleasantly surprised on how the DD went and so far am having a harder time with the UD calories but am looking forward to steak and sweet potato and some wine for dinner!

DH was also down .6 this morning.

Thanks again for all the support!

Chona 01-08-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil miss (Post 15308806)
DRUM ROLL

I was down 2.4 my first day! I know, I had pizza for an "up meal" before starting but boy, that helps in the motivation!

I was pleasantly surprised on how the DD went and so far am having a harder time with the UD calories but am looking forward to steak and sweet potato and some wine for dinner!

DH was also down .6 this morning.

Thanks again for all the support!

YAYYYY! Isn't it great?? Hang in there!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

SoHappy 01-08-2012 01:42 PM

Woo Hoo! Wonderful news, Lil Miss! :clap:

SillverOrchid 01-08-2012 04:57 PM

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

Beeb 01-08-2012 08:22 PM

You are :sing: JUDDD already (so is DH!!) WTG!! :high5: