Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2012, 06:00 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Majella
Stats: 191/183/132
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: June 2013
My New Plans!

So this year is a new start for me I am going to walk a lot more. My friends want to do a 10 day walk in the summer and want me to come along Right now I can only walk 3hours on flat ground so I need to train but I don't plan on doing all the walking lol we have another friend with a van and may hitch with him if I get blisters or anything like that. My only real day to train is sundays and I'm actually quiet scared. I seem to panic about walking long distances and in our group I'm always the slowest. My biggest problem is toilet breaks I go way too often lol so I better get used to the bushes I bought proper hiking boots and I'm breaking them in now and I plan to walk in to work everyday to help harden my feet.

Then on a different note my hubby and I are driving to Holland in May and have booked 3 whole weeks off! we will spend a week in Normandy France on the way back and I can't wait! so I have a time frame for my goal...which I'll know as soon as I weigh myself, which I'm so scared to do my ideal weight is 10 stone which is 140lbs I'm 5ft 5 inches so I think this is a good weight for me. So off I go then
Majella is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2012, 09:47 AM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/114.8/128 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD - 1/1/12 + intermittent LCHF
What lovely, exciting, and healthy plans! The 10 day walk sounds great.

I adore Holland. Such beautiful places and friendly, enthusiastic people.

Have a wonderful series of adventures!
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:45 AM   #3
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Good luck on your preparations and enjoy your trip, Majella
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 01:37 PM   #4
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: LC..My "Don't Have To Think Because It's Simple"!
You are 10 pounds from your goal so that is a great thing and shouldn't be hard to do at all by the time the summer rolls around!

Now, as a person who believes we "are what we think" I would like to give you a suggestion. Take the negatives out of your thoughts, like "I'm scared" or "I panic". These words will create just that; scare and panic!! Replace them with more positive words like, "I CAN and I WILL and there is NO fear in me at all"!

And don't worry about things (bathroom breaks) that may never happen. Worrying about things that haven't come is just wasted energy! Use that "worry energy" to get yourself to the place, physically and mentally, you want to be for that wonderful summertime, with friends, having lots of fun, walk!

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:09 AM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Im not in a good state of mind at the moment, feel kinda out of control in some way again its fear and of what I don't know. I have not been to work today and yesterday, I feel exhausted and Im not sure if im still sick from the kidney infection of its just exhaustion from a very busy December. Im finally buying the juddd book and see if I can focus myself on that for a while and get on with life
Old 01-07-2012, 06:54 AM   #6
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/144 - 150/155, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Maintenance - 5:2/JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majella View Post
Im not in a good state of mind at the moment, feel kinda out of control in some way again its fear and of what I don't know. I have not been to work today and yesterday, I feel exhausted and Im not sure if im still sick from the kidney infection of its just exhaustion from a very busy December. Im finally buying the juddd book and see if I can focus myself on that for a while and get on with life
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 07:12 AM   #7
Blabbermouth!!!

Hope you feel better asap, Majella!
Old 01-07-2012, 08:10 AM   #8

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Hoping that you feel well and strong and calm very shortly. Strangely enough, I think that is one thing that this eating plan helps us with, so maybe that's is a side-benefit of the fasting aspect of Down Days. I know that various *religious* include fasting as a way to center themselves and find inner peace, so maybe that's why JUDDD seems to bring that to us after a bit of time.

Hope you feel better today.
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:02 AM   #9
Senior LCF Member

I feel better now, I went for a walk with the dog and cleaned up a bit around the house. My life has changed a lot in the past 6 months and for the better but its such a change and its only now its all sinking in. Im watching the biggest looser UK on tv at the moment, i find it helps me stay focused. Im planned ahead and next week I will have my first driving lesson!
Old 01-07-2012, 11:17 AM   #10

Quote:
I feel better now, I went for a walk with the dog and cleaned up a bit around the house. My life has changed a lot in the past 6 months and for the better but its such a change and its only now its all sinking in. Im watching the biggest looser UK on tv at the moment, i find it helps me stay focused. Im planned ahead and next week I will have my first driving lesson!
LOL You're living in a whirlwind!

Seriously, knowing how to drive is wonderful, but I also think it's an important skill to have, just from the standpoint of being able to take over for another driver if anything were to happen to them. I say this only because I knew a woman whose husband had a heart attack behind the wheel, and out in the middle of nowhere many years ago. She was awfully glad she knew how to drive and operate the car.
Old 01-07-2012, 03:34 PM   #11
Senior LCF Member

My mother never learned how to drive and now she is stuck at home a lot and relies on other people for almost everything. My hubby is going away this time next week for a week and Ill be alone at night which I really hate! ya life is a whirlwind at the minute!!!
Old 01-09-2012, 08:57 AM   #12
Senior LCF Member

Yesterday was meant to be my first DD but it ended up more of a medium day lol so today I feel so much more in control and not hungry yippee!! So its a DD again for me but less then yesterday. Just cleaned my bedroom and all that dust yuk! Im slowly trying to reorganize my house so I can find things again and throwing out what I dont use. I even bought a book on how to get organized it will come with the JUDDD book. Back to work tomorrow, hate getting up early but they say the first day is always the worst....
Old 01-09-2012, 09:13 AM   #13

Quote:
Yesterday was meant to be my first DD but it ended up more of a medium day lol so today I feel so much more in control and not hungry yippee!! So its a DD again for me but less then yesterday. Just cleaned my bedroom and all that dust yuk! Im slowly trying to reorganize my house so I can find things again and throwing out what I dont use. I even bought a book on how to get organized it will come with the JUDDD book. Back to work tomorrow, hate getting up early but they say the first day is always the worst....
Great start on everything! We are always told that each new day is a new beginning, and we can use it to take off in any direction we want. Sounds like you are heading in the direction of self-improvement with JUDDD, and improvement of your immediate surroundings with cleaning and reorganizing. That's what I need to do more of around here!

Have a great day.

Last edited by SoHappy; 01-09-2012 at 09:17 AM..
Old 01-09-2012, 11:57 AM   #14
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: LC..My "Don't Have To Think Because It's Simple"!
Quote:
What a positive post! Sounds like things are getting better for you and that is always great to hear!!
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:03 PM   #15
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
So glad to hear things are looking up, Majella!
Old 01-10-2012, 07:22 AM   #16
Senior LCF Member

So strange but today I'm really really not hungry, I even had soup for lunch and didnt feel like anything else. Then I ate 4 cookies lol but it's an up day so thats ok!!
Oh I really didnt want to get up this morning, I felt so crappy. Even when eating brekkie I just wanted to crawl back into bed. But I met my friend for coffee and that helped to clear my mood. I'm also wearing my flitflop boots and they are so comfy and it's nice to know they are toning my ass and legs
Old 01-10-2012, 07:32 AM   #17

Quote:
So strange but today I'm really really not hungry, I even had soup for lunch and didnt feel like anything else. Then I ate 4 cookies lol but it's an up day so thats ok!!
Oh I really didnt want to get up this morning, I felt so crappy. Even when eating brekkie I just wanted to crawl back into bed. But I met my friend for coffee and that helped to clear my mood. I'm also wearing my flitflop boots and they are so comfy and it's nice to know they are toning my ass and legs
Whenever I go with my sister for coffee, it always makes me feel happy too!

Now I'm off to Google *flip flop boots* to find out what these are.