Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   It's Saturday! What are you eating today? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/751725-its-saturday-what-you-eating-today.html)

Dottie 12-31-2011 05:21 AM

It's Saturday! What are you eating today?

UD
B: coffee w/almond milk
D: not sure where we're going for dinner
S: traditional new years eve fare: queso and chips (I'll keep that to just a few) and hot wings

KeirasMom 12-31-2011 05:55 AM

UD but I'm stressing over a small gain after yesterday's DD.

I'm really not sure what I'm eating today, but will try to make good choices and maybe not have that 3rd (or 4th, or 5th :hyst:) glass of wine after dinner.

MintQ8 12-31-2011 06:27 AM

Should be an UD - but as yesterday wasn't a DD....

B: Skinny Flat White
L: Skinny Flat White & maybe some fish sticks
D: Canapes, Pheasant Casserole, Dauphinoise Potatoes, Green Beans, Chocolate Pot & Oranges

Wine: Plenty! But have promised myself to drink water too!!

belfrybat 12-31-2011 06:35 AM

This is my first day on JUDDD:

Br: coffee w/ 2% milk, protein shake
L: venison veggie soup
Sn: 1/2 tangerine (or blueberries if I get to the store)
D: protein shake, salad w/ ff dressing
Sn: (if needed) crudites w/ ff ranch dressing

Should come out to 490 cal, 75 protein, 55 carbs

belfrybat 12-31-2011 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MintQ8 (Post 15285005)
Should be an UD - but as yesterday wasn't a DD....

B: Skinny Flat White
L: Skinny Flat White & maybe some fish sticks

What is skinny flat white?

vilanteira 12-31-2011 09:36 AM

UD (hoping my new year's eve dinner doesn't turn this into an Up Up and Away day)! :laugh:

B: coffee
L: two eggs over easy, cheddar cheese
D: (prix fixe late dinner at a restaurant dbf selected) 6 Beausoleil oysters, pan seared duck with Magret root vegetables, chanterelles mushrooms, not sure what dessert yet, champagne at midnight to ring in the new year

No clue how many calories, but hopefully not too much over my limit.

Beeb 12-31-2011 12:04 PM

UD and FD and not counting a THING!! Leaving 2011 on a good note! :jumpjoy::D

Wine2 12-31-2011 12:39 PM

DD today. On yesterday's UD I ate mostly LC foods and what a DIFFERENCE that makes on the next morning's DD! I wasn't hungry this morning because my meals yesterday were LC, so I skipped breakfast and just had plain coffee to save my DD calories for lunch and dinner. I'm getting the hang of this WOE!:jumpjoy:
B: Black coffee (0)
L: 4 eggwhites, 1 tbl real bacon pieces, 1 tbl ketchup (175 cal)
D: maybe same as lunch but add brothy homemade chicken soup to it for 425 cal.
I'm loving this WOE! I can't wait to weigh on Tuesday morning before I eat anything (which is an UD).:aprayer:

itsmeshelly01 12-31-2011 01:58 PM

MD for me. Gonna try to keep it low because im probably going to drink a whole bottle of wine tonight!

B- i had some leftover cabbage stirfry from my DD last night so i heated that up with some cut up ham, added an egg and 1 laughing cow queso, half a grapefruit and 1/4C cottage cheese
L- about 3 cups of spinach, 1 cup mushrooms and 1 individual serving size pop top can of albacore tuna
about 3 had some zucchini slices, cucumber slices, baby carrots, 5 almonds, and a few pretzel sticks on a small plate with a little cheese ball and salsa to dip
Not eating anything else until tonight. Will drink plenty and eat finger foods.
Im probably at about 600 calories right now. Im gonna try to keep it low tonight for my MD but we will see. If i end up going over too much Ill do tomorrow as a MD and then get back on my regular schedule Monday. I have to do Mon, Wed, and Fri as DD's so i try to get in one of my weekend days as a MD. Didnt work for christmas last week which is why i was up 7lbs!!!! But as of today i am back to where i started at least. Im down the 7 and now just back to that damn 5 lbs to go that i cannot seem to get off!!!! UGGHHH!!!

SlowSure 12-31-2011 03:48 PM

DD for me.

Breakfast: hardboiled egg and 1 Finn Crisp (approx. 100 cals)

Lunch: mixed vegetable soup & half a small apple (approx. 120 cals)

Dinner: white fish in tomato sauce (approx 120 cals)

MintQ8 01-01-2012 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by belfrybat (Post 15285024)
What is skinny flat white?

A type of coffee - but only had the one in the end!