A few questions
I'm considering trying JUDDD, but I have a few questions that I didn't find the answers to in reading a couple of dozen threads.
1. Calorie allowance. On the JUDDD website, it shows that I should consume 2700 calories on UDs. Even with only taking in 500 cal on DDs, that averages higher than what other sites list as my maintenance calories and what I know from past dieting experience. (1500-1600 cal.) So... did you follow the JUDDD website calcs or what you knew to be your calorie needs? I absolutely do not lose unless I go below my maintenance calories, but don't want to mess up by not eating enough on UDs.
2. I need to lose 30 lbs. Have any of you lost that much and how long did it take?
3. Did any of you do 2 DD in a row, and if so, how did that work for you? It would be helpful for me to keep Tuesday as an UD, so that would mean either 2 UD in a row or 2 DD -- and I'd prefer DD.
4. I am type 2 diabetic and wonder if any other diabetics here had to adjust meds for DD to avoid hypos? I take Lantus, metformin, and R as needed.
Thanks in advance to any responses. I'm still pondering if this is right for me or not.
1. Make sure you're putting your weight in as pounds, not kilos.
2. Not yet but making progress:)
3. Not intentionally, I think you should keep regular UD/DD rotation as much as you can, tossing in a MD occasionally.
4. Not sure but the book does say this can be a problem for diabetics.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:17 PM.|