Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2011, 06:54 PM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Alcestis
Stats: 210/157/155 5' 8"
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: December 13th, 2011
Need to "talk out" a tough UD

Another UD that began well but fell apart when I got home. I think the problem is (hope this isn't TMI) I stopped taking my birth control pill a month ago and while my body's figuring stuff out, I feel like I've been PMSing for days, which means my self-control around food is all over the place. Grr. Anyway, I'm trying not to get down about it. Part of the problem is that I've been snacking on the leftover Christmas chocolates and cake...but it's all gone now, yay!

B: coffee w/milk (20), tortilla, 3 eggs scrambled w/ 1 T HWC (460)
S: 1 chocolate, 1 cookie (120)
L: Fage (170)
this is where it falls apart... 2 chocolate truffles (140), one Russell Stover chocolate (70), 5 crackers (100), 2oz brie (200), chocolate cake (150??), one Lindt chocolate (70).

I was totally full but I decided to eat the dinner I'd made so I could end the day on something "wholesome", which is weird logic, but hey, I'm hormonal.

D: 2 fish pieces (240), green bean casserole (300)

Hmm, I just added that all up and it came to about 2040 (my UD calories for now are 1950) which doesn't seem too bad, even if I underestimated the cake a bit. I hate feeling stuffed now, and I think that's what's really bothering me. I've done a ton of work on my emotional eating, therapy etc, in the last few years and I know that as well as the hormone issues, I was comfort eating, or stuffing some feelings. NOT a good way to deal with difficult emotions!!!

So, I don't want to continue "stuffing", but I also need to forgive myself and move on to a DD (which I'm thoroughly looking forward to!).

If you made it this far, thanks for reading my rambling thoughts
Alcestis is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2011, 07:10 PM   #2
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Yes, just forgive yourself and move on.

When I first started reading this, I thought you were gonna say you ate like 3,000 calories or something, but then I see you just went over your limit by 90 calories! Unless I did the math wrong. You feasted like that and only went over by 90? You're amazing. I used to blow my UDs by 200 - 300 calories or more at times, so you should pat yourself on the back!

1) We're still in the holiday season with the holiday foods, 2) your body is adjusting to new hormone levels, 3) you're still adjusting to a new woe, 4) this is just one day of eating you will look back on, and it will not set you back for long.

You're doing amazing!
MAINTENANCE since 11/12/11, & have lost more weight. I shake things up all the time with my version of Pirate Jenny's MUDDD, my "Fast 5" & other IF. ...low-moderate fat....and eating "healthy" foods 75+% of the time which lets me have real life and indulgences too I've reached my goals, improved my health & appearance, and enjoy my lifetime woe!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:13 PM   #3
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiethecat View Post
Yes, just forgive yourself and move on.

When I first started reading this, I thought you were gonna say you ate like 3,000 calories or something, but then I see you just went over your limit by 90 calories! Unless I did the math wrong. You feasted like that and only went over by 90? You're amazing. I used to blow my UDs by 200 - 300 calories or more at times, so you should pat yourself on the back!

1) We're still in the holiday season with the holiday foods, 2) your body is adjusting to new hormone levels, 3) you're still adjusting to a new woe, 4) this is just one day of eating you will look back on, and it will not set you back for long.

You're doing amazing!

I absolutely agree.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:15 PM   #4
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: julietcc
Stats: JUDDD - 118.6/112/112-115 highest weight 194 5'4"
WOE: Atkins, then JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD 10/26/11
You barely went over. No harm done! Trust me I have had many days of doing much worse. Try not to beat yourself up. Now that your chocolate is gone you can have a good DD tomorrow and you will feel back in control. I swear one good DD can really change your frame of mind. You can do this!
julietcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:22 PM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Alcestis
Stats: 210/157/155 5' 8"
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: December 13th, 2011
Okay, it's official: I you guys.

I felt so bloated that I couldn't quite believe I hadn't eaten about 4 million calories. Ah....it could be the increase in carbs as well. Okay, end of pondering. I'm letting today go, and going to bed!
Alcestis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:29 PM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Knittering
Stats: (250) 236/172/150 5'8
WOE: LC
Start Date: Restart: 2/18/13
If I only go over my limit by 90 calories on an UD I call it a smashing success.
Knittering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:48 PM   #7
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knittering View Post
If I only go over my limit by 90 calories on an UD I call it a smashing success.
and the nice thing about JUDDD is the longer you do it the less hungry you are and the less food becomes the priority!
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote