Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2011, 04:53 PM   #1
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
What will you do on NYE?

How will the JUDDD BUDDDS ring in the New Year 2012?

We always go to my brother's house with the rest of the family and some friends and have a carry-in dinner, and they always have a lot of extra goodies. This year everyone is bringing chili.

We visit, play games, and watch the ball drop on TV at midnight. We have a lot of fun. We stay all night there or at other relatives who live nearby so we don't have to drive back home at night.

I'll probably be doing a DD the whole day because I have to focus all day on a project, but when I get to the party in the evening - WHOO HOO! It's FD all the way!

Hope everyone has fun, safe times!
MAINTENANCE since 11/12/11, & have lost more weight. I shake things up all the time with my version of Pirate Jenny's MUDDD, my "Fast 5" & other IF. ...low-moderate fat....and eating "healthy" foods 75+% of the time which lets me have real life and indulgences too I've reached my goals, improved my health & appearance, and enjoy my lifetime woe!
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2011, 05:28 PM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: julietcc
Stats: JUDDD - 118.6/112/112-115 highest weight 194 5'4"
WOE: Atkins, then JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD 10/26/11
That sounds fun! I usually stay home on NYE but this year I am meeting up with friends at a nearby restaurant/bar that will have a live band. I'm excited. It will be a free day for me. One of these friends put this on his facebook and I thought it was funny. "I'm applying super glue to my lips at 11:59 on New Years Eve. Whoever kisses me at midnight better be in it for the long haul." Since my divorce 10 years ago, I've never been kissed on NYE. How sad is that?!
Old 12-29-2011, 07:56 PM   #3
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
We are going out with 2 friends of ours for dinner at our favorite dance club and then I plan on having a few and dancing the night away!! It's an UD for me and I'm looking forward to it!

AND I really can't wait to just get back to my regular DD/UD rotation starting New Years Day!
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:51 AM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: itsmeshelly01
Stats: 260/150/162
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: eating lowcarb since 2005
My and my SO are going to my dads. They are having a no kids allowed party...woohoo!!! One of the teens in the family is going to babysit all of the small kids. Adults only and lots of booze. I havent drank in so long im really excited about it.
itsmeshelly01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:12 AM   #5
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: stardustshadow
Stats: 248.6/163/150
WOE: VLC/IF
Start Date: July 5th 2010 (Atkins)
I will be going to a friends house and holding new year with her and her husband, and another couple. I will not be partying much, since I have an exam on the 2nd!! Isn't that crazy!?I swear they do it to us just because they CAN!

But I am looking forward to taking a break after ALL my exams are done on Jan 10th! Then I can REALLY kick back and celebrate!
stardustshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:34 AM   #6
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/155.4/135??, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
DH is working NYE. His second job is as a bouncer at a bar so it's going to be BUSY! I will be home with Keira. I'll let her decide what we do and how late we stay up. She just turned 7 so I think we'll be asleep by 10:00. Boring, boring.

Travelling on the 1st, so that's probably best.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:40 AM   #7
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: LadyKT
Stats: 159/153/125 - 5'3"
WOE: WW Diva!
Start Date: May 20, 2014
Just party hopping lol - stopping off at a friend's nearby, muching on some delectible goodies that she always has (the girl's like 90 lbs...still not sure how she stays so skinny) and then to another friends' where we are crashing for the night. Should be fun!
LadyKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:48 AM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Majella
Stats: 191/183/132
Start Date: June 2013
Im going away with my husband for 3 nights, so after our 6hour drive tomorrow we ll eat out then go back to the hotel room to ring in the new year with the tv!!
Majella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:57 AM   #9
Administrator

Gallery: Dottie
WOE: 90%/10% Primal and Low-Carb
It's an up day for me lol, so we'll go out earlier in the evening (around 7) and have dinner, then be home when the crazy drunks get out.
We stay home for NYE because the fireworks make our dog a nervous wreck, too. She turns into 75lbs of quivering puppy that wants to sit in your lap.
Dottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:18 PM   #10
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: dasiey
as for me dinner and a movie then back home....
dasiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:02 PM   #11
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: theredhead
Stats: 229/147/145
WOE: Atkins/hCG/maintaining EASILY with JUDDD
Start Date: 09/04/03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottie View Post
It's an up day for me lol, so we'll go out earlier in the evening (around 7) and have dinner, then be home when the crazy drunks get out.
We stay home for NYE because the fireworks make our dog a nervous wreck, too. She turns into 75lbs of quivering puppy that wants to sit in your lap.
Lol, Dottie! I have a 65 pound lab that gets crazy when there are fireworks in the neighborhood. I hadn't really thought about it yet, but I might ought to put her in the laundry room for the night. She and her sister are full-time outdoor dogs. Thanks for the reminder.

As I mentioned on another thread, we've played in a country band for over 30 years. Up until about 10 years ago, we played a gig every New Year's Eve. It's traditionally always the best-paying gig of the year. However, for the last several years, we've worked with a band whose lead singer's birthday is New Year's Eve and he won't book us on his birthday. Drat!

My hubby suggested spending it with my parents this year, so we're smoking some ribs and having us a FD feast! DD27 and her DH are coming, and the grandbaby is staying with her other grandmother. Grown-up night, eating and playing "42" sounds like fun to us old fogeys. We'll be in bed by 11:00, I predict, lol.
Click here for our fatties pics!
And another old one

Click here for a new picture.
And another newer one
theredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:49 PM   #12
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MintQ8
Stats: 264.6 (restart 260.2)/255/140
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: 6 May 2014
We're having dinner with the people in Mum's street. It's a moveable feast - it will be great fun - and we're all at home!!!
MintQ8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:19 PM   #13
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sazzie
Stats: Maintaining ±4 lbs.
We normally stay home on NYE but this year we are having a group dinner and dancing and all that other good stuff at our private club that's 5 minutes from our home.

I was hesitant about going out, but rather looking forward to it now.

Oh yes, and it's a FD or more like a FN since I'll be fasting for most of tomorrow.
It will be interesting to see how this pans out.
sazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:51 PM   #14
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: jem51
Stats: oh so happy at 120
WOE: Mine, all mine
Start Date: controlled carb '97-98
Working all day then hanging w the neighbors watching the ball drop....9 pm our time.
I've been jonsing for some hot wings and may stop at Applebees and pick up some classics on the way home.
jem51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:57 PM   #15
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kel7298
Stats: Maintenance
WOE: 5:2
Start Date: October 2011
We are going out to dinner with another couple then ring in the New Year on the deck with a fire and a glass of champagne
kel7298 is offline   Reply With Quote