Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   What's been going on? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/751452-whats-been-going.html)

muffin_maiden 12-29-2011 09:06 AM

What's been going on?
 
Hi, everyone!
I'm so excited to be back! Finally after a grueling semester that pretty much killed my diet, I'm ready to come back. I promised myself I wouldn't start until I felt I was ready, but I woke up this morning thinking that its finally time. Going to be doing a combination of LC and JUDDD, and I think I can handle it this time. Food just doesn't taste good anymore, and the last few weeks I've been able to look at plates of previously triggering foods and just say "meh..." I thank the new birth control they put me on, which seems to have killed my appetite and cravings. I've been able to skip meals when I'm not hungry, when previously I'd just eat because it was time to eat.

But enough about me! I want to know what everyone here has been doing for the last few months since I've been away! How were your holidays?

:heart::heart::heart:

Beeb 12-29-2011 09:37 AM

:welcome: back and so :jumpjoy: to see you again! Looking forward to reading your success!! :high5::hugs:

sophiethecat 12-29-2011 09:41 AM

Welcome back, MM! :shake: I reached goal weight in mid November, and have been maintaining with FD (free days) and all kinds of shake-ups including Pirate Jenny's MUDDD version and other IF.

This week I'm doing regular JUDDD for a few days.

Good to have you back!

LadyKT 12-29-2011 10:28 AM

welcome back MM!! I'm new to these parts:hiya: I see your a fellow Jersey Girl too!!!

kel7298 12-29-2011 12:57 PM

WB! I am doing very well. At my last weigh in I had lost a total of 14lbs (that was before christmas weekend) which was great btw..I hope your was too! I hope to at least maintain that loss when I weigh Sat morning

Beeb 12-29-2011 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muffin_maiden (Post 15280428)
Hi, everyone!
I'm so excited to be back! Finally after a grueling semester that pretty much killed my diet, I'm ready to come back. I promised myself I wouldn't start until I felt I was ready, but I woke up this morning thinking that its finally time. Going to be doing a combination of LC and JUDDD, and I think I can handle it this time. Food just doesn't taste good anymore, and the last few weeks I've been able to look at plates of previously triggering foods and just say "meh..." I thank the new birth control they put me on, which seems to have killed my appetite and cravings. I've been able to skip meals when I'm not hungry, when previously I'd just eat because it was time to eat.

But enough about me! I want to know what everyone here has been doing for the last few months since I've been away! How were your holidays?

:heart::heart::heart:

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyKT (Post 15280686)
welcome back MM!! I'm new to these parts:hiya: I see your a fellow Jersey Girl too!!!

I see a "Jersey Girl" JUDDD meet-up in the works here! I'm in Monmouth county!! :up:

LadyKT 12-29-2011 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeb (Post 15281173)
I see a "Jersey Girl" JUDDD meet-up in the works here! I'm in Monmouth county!! :up:

I'm right smack on the Monmouth/Middlesex border. More towards the shore though.

Beeb 12-29-2011 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyKT (Post 15281211)
I'm right smack on the Monmouth/Middlesex border. More towards the shore though.

Close enough!!! I'm right on the Mommouth/Ocean border about 12 miles in from the shore!! We need to find out where Muffin is and meet in the middle somewhere! :up:

LadyKT 12-30-2011 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeb (Post 15281960)
Close enough!!! I'm right on the Mommouth/Ocean border about 12 miles in from the shore!! We need to find out where Muffin is and meet in the middle somewhere! :up:

LOL! I grew up in that area - I'm originally from Howell :)

muffin_maiden 12-30-2011 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeb (Post 15281960)
Close enough!!! I'm right on the Mommouth/Ocean border about 12 miles in from the shore!! We need to find out where Muffin is and meet in the middle somewhere! :up:

I'm all the way up in Bergen County, but I love car trips! When I first moved to Jersey (originally from Seattle) I lived in Burlington. I miss South Jersey!!

Beeb 12-30-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyKT (Post 15282160)
LOL! I grew up in that area - I'm originally from Howell :)

BINGO!! ;):jumpjoy:

Beeb 12-30-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muffin_maiden (Post 15283052)
I'm all the way up in Bergen County, but I love car trips! When I first moved to Jersey (originally from Seattle) I lived in Burlington. I miss South Jersey!!

There is always a "middle" we can meet at, MM! I love this idea and we all have to chat about this soon! :jumpjoy::hugs:

LadyKT 12-30-2011 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeb (Post 15283352)
BINGO!! ;):jumpjoy:

Awwww!! I miss my hometown :-(:cry:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:58 AM.