Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   It's Thursday, what are you eating today? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/750133-its-thursday-what-you-eating-today.html)

Dottie 12-22-2011 04:25 AM

It's Thursday, what are you eating today?

DD
B: coffee w/almond milk
D: 93% lean ground beef w/cabbage and rotel tomatoes
S: Amy's tamale pie

KeirasMom 12-22-2011 05:49 AM

DD

B: Ouizoid's Chocolate OMM w/WF instead of Hershey's (50)
Tried it last night for the first time and :yummy: WOW!
There must be some super hidden calories in there!
L: LC garlic and herb cheese, cabbage, 2 oz. crab (109)
D: Undecided--DH's second DD, and he cooks so I'll let him pick.

Black coffee and broth with serrano chili throughout the day as needed.

oneoftwo 12-22-2011 06:00 AM

Second DD, my plan for today is

B-Coffee with cream (30)
L-Soup (70) with a cocopop (16) and a wedge of laughing cow (35)
D- Lean Cuisine (250) a salad with low cal ranch (40)

That put's me at 441, I allow myself up to 600 if I am hungry BUT would prefer to stay at 500....so that leave's me about 60 calories maybe for a hot choc (25) with almond milk (40) before bed

dasiey 12-22-2011 06:25 AM

ud for me.

I got to work and I forgot my Brunch.

sophiethecat 12-22-2011 07:03 AM

DD for me until evening.

Black coffee all a.m.

Not sure yet what I'll have today or when FD starts again tonight :)

Knittering 12-22-2011 07:57 AM

UD, hope this one goes better than my last.

Coffee w/cream
Eggs and maybe bacon
Salad with chicken and olive oil
Grilled steak and roasted broccoli

I think the key to these up days for me is minimal snacking and not waiting too long to start eating.

vilanteira 12-22-2011 08:56 AM

DD for me.

B: coffee
L: none
D: smoked salmon with neufchatel and thin sliced red onions, 4 slices bacon

404 calories. Meals have been a bit repetitive the past couple weeks since I'm trying to eat up everything already in the fridge before leaving for vacation.

avecrain 12-22-2011 09:15 AM

MD for me, my first MD evaaa. Goal=1263 cals ((UD+DD)/2)

B Protein shake: almond milk, chia seeds, banana, protein powder; green/mint tea (375)
L Tuna omelet: egg, 3 egg whites, tuna, goat cheese, red pepper, onion, mushrooms (374)
D Cabbage, canned chicken, laughing cow, veggie juice, and hot sauce (393)
S Cottage cheese, steamed broccoli (111) -- may end up having this with dinner.

THis is so much food! I could eat so much on my UDs if I didn't spend so many calories on yummy treats! (But I do love the yummy treats...)

Total, exactly 1263

SlowSure 12-22-2011 09:20 AM

DD today.

Breakfast: 2 Finn Crisps, 3 crab sticks, 1 Very Light Laughing Cow wedge (approx. 105 cals)

Dinner: White fish curry with cauliflower faux rice (approx 180 cals)

Might have Finn Crisp and another Very Light Laughing Cow wedge as a snack or a very small apple.

(Finding it very hard going today. Not hungry but after last week's substantial loss, I peeked at scales which I shouldn't have done & I seem to have gained some weight without knowingly cheating or going off-plan which is a little dispiriting.)

kel7298 12-22-2011 09:29 AM

UD today. Library open house..cookies everywhere!

Alcestis 12-22-2011 10:06 AM

DD for me

B: coffee w/ milk (20)
L: soup (150), Laughing Cow wedges (70)
D: maybe a cod fillet with tomatoes and a splash of hot sauce for another 200 cals!

That would bring me under 500 for the first time...but we'll see how things go...

Demonica 12-22-2011 10:08 AM

DD

B- Sf Jello
L- chicken, 1 tbsp ketchup, 1/2 C cottage cheese, 1/2 C yogurt, string cheese
Snack- diet swiss miss

Long days at work make for hungry DD's because I eat the majority of my calories on my break, which doesn't leave very much for the rest of the day:dunno:

Yam-Yam 12-22-2011 10:25 AM

DD for me.

Planning on HB eggs, Greek yogurt, surimi and leftover turkey w/ some green salad and lots of organic celery. Coffee w/ half and half and lots of iced tea.

sophiethecat 12-22-2011 12:00 PM

After finishing up my christmas shopping, I had a small cup of potato soup, some salsa, sour cream & cheese with tortilla chips. That was around 500 calories. Now I finished wrapping gifts and having a glass of wine.

FD starts in a minimum of 3 hours :)

MintQ8 12-22-2011 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowSure (Post 15267175)
DD today.

Breakfast: 2 Finn Crisps, 3 crab sticks, 1 Very Light Laughing Cow wedge (approx. 105 cals)

Dinner: White fish curry with cauliflower faux rice (approx 180 cals)

Might have Finn Crisp and another Very Light Laughing Cow wedge as a snack or a very small apple.

(Finding it very hard going today. Not hungry but after last week's substantial loss, I peeked at scales which I shouldn't have done & I seem to have gained some weight without knowingly cheating or going off-plan which is a little dispiriting.)

Slowsure - you had an UD yesterday - so that's normal!!!

MintQ8 12-22-2011 02:53 PM

DD today

B: Cup of tea then a bit later - a mug of bovril (beef extract - as opposed to yeast extract) (25)
L: Skinny Flat White coffee (77)
D: Aztec (bought) soup, with added sweet corn and ham hock (shredded) (210)
S: Low Cal, sugar free Cranberry & Raspberry juice with soda water (6-12 cals - I didn't measure)

324 Cals - trying to stay low before the Christmas onslaught!!!

SlowSure 12-22-2011 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MintQ8 (Post 15267868)
Slowsure - you had an UD yesterday - so that's normal!!!

I peeked after previous DD & it was up, substantially. I'm feeling a little more resigned/accepting of variation after seeing Vilanteira's helpful graph on the other thread. :cry:

I just had a veil of weariness descend for a while because I think I'm eating an average of 850cals per day (between UD 1650 & DD 320) and I couldn't think what else I could try if this WOE didn't work for me. However, my first 2 weeks induction isn't up until Sunday and it seems that it may take longer than this to kick in.

sophiethecat 12-22-2011 04:30 PM

Back on FD :)

Up to 3 glasses wine now.

Salmon baked with habanero mango salsa
fried rice with sausage (has lots of veggies & eggs too)
green beans
corn

My son's GF brought over a tray of goodies, so I might break into one of those before the evening is through :)