Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   It's Sunday! What are you eating? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/748757-its-sunday-what-you-eating.html)

kel7298 12-11-2011 08:47 AM

It's Sunday! What are you eating?
 
DD for me!

sophiethecat 12-11-2011 08:51 AM

UD for me til this evening. All I've had so far is black coffee.

Knittering 12-11-2011 08:56 AM

DD

Coffee w/half&half, tea, crystal light
Egg white omelet w/ham & laughing cow cheese
Broth w/asain veggies
Grilled salmon

avecrain 12-11-2011 09:14 AM

DD, here's the plan:
B: pot green tea with 1/2 c. whole milk, 1/4 c. veggie juice (113)
L/S: 1/2 cucumber, 1 wedge laughing cow creamy swiss (58)
D: tuna and veggie stir fry -- 1/2 T olive oil, 1/2 zucchini, 1 red pepper, 1/2 onion, 1 clove garlic, 1 can tuna, 1 T. fat free italian dressing (323)

total: 494

MintQ8 12-11-2011 10:01 AM

Calling this a Feast Day!!

JKat 12-11-2011 10:10 AM

DD

Coffee almond mlk
S almond milk
L cauliflower soup
D cabbage laughing cow and chicken.

Water water diet soda

dazygyrl 12-11-2011 10:15 AM

DD

coffee with HH
soup - 230 cals (4oz canned chicken, 1 can diced tomatoes w/ green chilies, 1 1/3 c frozen green beans, chicken broth)

this was going to be all for the day, but sigh....my sister and her hubby are coming over for supper tonight, which is great, they live in MN so i don't get to see her much...but i *needed* for this to be a good DD. i don't want to not eat while they are here...don't need the questions. she is bringing over rotisserie chicken and i will provide lettuce and broccoli. i will just take a small amount of chicken and a BIG salad with WF dressing. hopefully she notice and ask why i'm not eating much. :dunno:

Bada_bing 12-11-2011 10:31 AM

UD so haven't made a plan yet (new at this) but I plan to eat lots...my first DD (yesterday) was okay but I am learning more and more all the time!!:high5:

sherrymyra 12-11-2011 10:33 AM

DD. So far chicken salad with ff dressing. I think talipia for supper with brocolli.

Low Carb Librarian 12-11-2011 10:54 AM

It is a DD for me, but I am fighting it.
I think it is because I am home alone (DH and boys went off to church) and bored. I already had 170 calories of peppermint salt water taffy... That could have been a whole meal!
I do better on DD when I am at work... Only limited amout of food there. There is a lot of "holiday" food in the house.

julietcc 12-11-2011 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazygyrl (Post 15241399)
DD

coffee with HH
soup - 230 cals (4oz canned chicken, 1 can diced tomatoes w/ green chilies, 1 1/3 c frozen green beans, chicken broth)

this was going to be all for the day, but sigh....my sister and her hubby are coming over for supper tonight, which is great, they live in MN so i don't get to see her much...but i *needed* for this to be a good DD. i don't want to not eat while they are here...don't need the questions. she is bringing over rotisserie chicken and i will provide lettuce and broccoli. i will just take a small amount of chicken and a BIG salad with WF dressing. hopefully she notice and ask why i'm not eating much. :dunno:

I like your idea of just having some chicken and salad. I bet they won't even notice! If you ate nothing at all, then they might. I don't think other people really scrutinize what we are eating as much as we think they do.

I'm having a mid day today because I have events Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and my days were off.

Sushi day today. I bought one of those 8 packs of California rolls from Trader Joe's and I'm going to eat the whole darn thing.

B: Coffee with sugar free creamer - 95 cals
L: 4 pieces of sushi - 210 cals
D: 4 pieces of sushi - 210 cals

About 500 calories are left and I have no idea how I'll use them!

handbells 12-11-2011 11:06 AM

DD for me

brunch-1 serving polenta, egg over easy (140)

Not sure about the rest of the day. I have some goodies I need to make for gifts. Trying to figure out if I can fit them in somewhere else during the week when it's an UD. We'll see. lol

kel7298 12-11-2011 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bada_bing (Post 15241427)
UD so haven't made a plan yet (new at this) but I plan to eat lots...my first DD (yesterday) was okay but I am learning more and more all the time!!:high5:

:welcome: It starts practice! Don't hesitate to ask questions.

vilanteira 12-11-2011 01:16 PM

UD here.

B: 2 eggs over easy, low carb pumpkin muffin with butter
L: Chipotle carnitas fajita bowl (no rice), with guacamole, green tomatillo salsa, cheese, fajita veggies
D: low carb deep dish pizza
S: Blue Diamond butter toffee almonds

Should be around 1480 calories.

Kissa 12-11-2011 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MintQ8 (Post 15241372)
Calling this a Feast Day!!

And you deserve it.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Low Carb Librarian (Post 15241477)
It is a DD for me, but I am fighting it.
I think it is because I am home alone (DH and boys went off to church) and bored. I already had 170 calories of peppermint salt water taffy... That could have been a whole meal!
I do better on DD when I am at work... Only limited amout of food there. There is a lot of "holiday" food in the house.

:hyst:

Whoops! Sorry I had to laugh.

UD for me.

Soya flat white. Roast beef, 3 small roast potatoes, red cabbage, mixed veggies (lots), gravy, also had a quarter of a Yorkshire pudding, I gave the rest to my FIL who loves them.

Followed that with cheese and crackers. Had one glass of prosecco, one glass of merlot and one little tawny port.:o

Added that up to just over 1500 cals, so then I enjoyed some veggie soup and a slice of toast and butter.:clap:

betty301 12-11-2011 01:36 PM

DD here.

Surprisingly going easy??

2pm- 2 cups mixed veggies- 100
1/2 red beans- 120

6- zucchini/carrots/mushrooms- 100

8pm- 130 cal oatmeal just in case

kel7298 12-11-2011 04:18 PM

B - coffee w/ ff half and half
L - Clementine & banana
S - almonds
D - chicken & cabbage

563

itsmeshelly01 12-11-2011 05:11 PM

UD for me
b- 2 eggs scrambled in half T coconut oil, rotisserie chicken, quarter cup cottage cheese, half a grapefruit
lunch was snacks. I was running around. I had some nuts, pork rinds and then a piece of my pumpkin bake when I got home, then a little rotisserie chicken
dinner was 6 wings with blue cheese and franks hot sauce
I should eat more but just can't. I will make it to about 1500 today. It might make for rough DD tomorrow but I'll make it.

dasiey 12-11-2011 05:17 PM

UD I ate well today. and stayed a bit under my calories.
and Low carb.

Mommie22boys 12-11-2011 05:28 PM

DD today AND it's the start of TOM. That darn guy always makes me so hungry. I don't like him to start on a DD. :(

B: none...got a coffee for this morning's hockey game, but it was awful...I pitched it
L: 1 cup lite progresso chicken barley soup, a slice of lite bread w/ lite butter, and a couple bites of tuna salad
S: peppermint mocha cocoa
D: turkey/ham sub (no cheese, lite mayo, mucho veggies) at Subway
S: tuna salad on a slice of bread and 2 squares of hazelnut dark chocolate

Today's total is 838, with some estimating of the tuna salad.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:16 AM.