Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2011, 09:22 AM   #31
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sazzie
Stats: Maintaining ±4 lbs.
WOE: JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnyama View Post
Boy am I glad to hear you say that. I thought I was going out of my mind. I hate that you are having trouble staying at goal, don't get me wrong on that!!, once getting there with the hcg, but I cannot seem to stay at my goal either. I was thinking it was just me and my lack of willpower but seeing that others are struggling with this makes me feel better that it may not be "just me". I was having trouble after every P3. I seem to gain weight easily too!! I think I have found the key to maintaining this time. I hope this is the way for us to keep it off
Dawn, it certainly wasn't just you. Although some of us gained more back than others, we nevertheless did gain!!
Most of my problems came as soon as I entered P4......got so tired of doing CD after CD......so now, we have a sustainable CD every other day with JUDDD! No worries about getting down to LDW!!!!
sazzie is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2011, 10:40 AM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: oneoftwo
Stats: 146/120/120 (maintain 118-120max) 5'3.5"
WOE: Atkins/HCG one round to goal/JUDDD to maintain
I am so glad to hear all the great feedback on the experience with hcg and JUDDD from Gracie and Laurie.

Now for me just to figure out how I want to proceed going from P3 to JUDDD for me to maintain !!
oneoftwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:03 AM   #33
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: theredhead
Stats: 229/147/145
WOE: Atkins/hCG/maintaining EASILY with JUDDD
Start Date: 09/04/03
It's been almost a month since I finished up my last round , and I'm down from my LIW about 4 lbs. THAT'S a first!
theredhead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:06 AM   #34
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: oneoftwo
Stats: 146/120/120 (maintain 118-120max) 5'3.5"
WOE: Atkins/HCG one round to goal/JUDDD to maintain
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredhead View Post
It's been almost a month since I finished up my last round , and I'm down from my LIW about 4 lbs. THAT'S a first!
YAY !! congrats
What are you usual meals like on JUDDD?
oneoftwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:26 PM   #35
Major LCF Poster!

Truthfully, I'm super-boring, and a bit picky. On Buttoni's low carb recipe blog, I found a great, simple recipe for veggie beef soup. I use Costco canned roast beef in it and it's a great big bowl for about 135 calories. I also use Egg substitute to make eggs scrambled with a sliced, FF Oscar Mayer hot dog wiener + Garlic & Herb Laughing Cow cheese. I've stocked my pantry with some Progresso Lite soups, although I haven't gotten around to eating many of them yet. I did a stir-fry thing once with lots of veggies, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. I love the 100 calorie packs of microwave popcorn. I love Frito Lay Sunflower seeds. It takes quite awhile to eat a 180 calories package and it has 6 gms of protein. Sometimes I just make a simple hot dog by wrapping a FF wiener in a piece of Nature's Own Lite Sourdough bread and add mustard. Really, my DDs are nothing special, but I really don't care. I'm actually getting pretty good appetite suppression this way.

On my UDs, I'm eating my usual low-carb fare, with a bit of sourdough bread thrown in here and there, and of course, the popcorn. Oh, I forgot to mention too that on DDs AND some UDs, I'm eating a bowl of oatmeal, sweetened with Ideal (xylitol) and SF Pancake Syrup. For lunch yesterday, I had pot roast with roasted carrots, green beans with bacon, and Linda Sue's Just Like Baked Stuffed Potatoes. Later, when I had a lot of calories left, I guiltily indulged in a Hershey's Chocolate Almond Bar (210 cals). And, by the way, I started JUDDD the week of Thanksgiving, lost 2-3 lbs, ate everything I wanted on Wednesday and Thanksgiving Day, and went right back to a DD. Within 2-3 days, the extra weight left. I've bounced up and down around the last 2-3 pounds, but the trend is definitely down. It's working for me. Hope this helps!
Click here for our fatties pics!
And another old one

Click here for a new picture.
And another newer one
Old 12-12-2011, 05:21 PM   #36
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: leonak
Stats: 122/120/110-114
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Start 2-1-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredhead View Post
Oh, that's cool, Leona. Is this person your actual relative, or did you just use this for an example? When I was growing up, my best friend's mother had one of these hidden in the back of her closet. I don't know if she ever took it out and played it, but I remember thinking it was so odd. This woman was very quiet, solemn, and straight-laced. I couldn't ever imagine her having FUN, especially playing an instrument, lol.

Hey, Sazzie! We certainly have a lot in common. hCG is an amazingly good way to lose the weight, but I was disappointed that, at least in my case, there didn't seem to be any "resetting" of the hypothalamus. I gained weight back just as easily as I gained it the first fifty times, lol. JUDDD seems a much more sustainable way to maintain.
Yup, Brian is a close relative and also has played with many famous players too. Hope you got to hear him! Now I wonder about the "box" you mentioned, it was probably one of those small ones, lots of people had those way back when - they were about the size of a small lunch pail! ( but then you are too young to have ever seen a metal lunch pail!

Take Care!
leonak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:17 PM   #37
Major LCF Poster!

Leona, I DID listen to a bit of Brian's music. He's very good! My friend's mother had one just like it, I think. I thought it was an accordian. I guess I'll have to go look it up to see what the difference is.