Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   My 1 Month JUDDD Anniversary is in 7 days... (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/748445-my-1-month-juddd-anniversary-7-days.html)

Meek75 12-08-2011 11:23 AM

My 1 Month JUDDD Anniversary is in 7 days...

and I'm down 8.4 pounds thus far :clap:

:jumpjoy:

Sometimes, I weigh daily, but I only record my weight on a weekly/monthly basis. I am down 4.8 pounds since last Thursday. I love this lifestyle and can't see myself dieting (or whatever) any other way. Although, I weigh more than I was earlier this year (faulty dieting), I have been very success with this plan and I see myself at goal this time next year. No more deprivation, obsessing or stress! I've been SET FREE!!

I'm a JUDDDer for life :sing:

SoHappy 12-08-2011 11:33 AM

:hugs:

Isn't it wonderful? I mean, every day for the rest of our life we will need to take care of ourselves. Part of that means eating well for our physical health, and eating well for our mental happiness too, and part of that means managing our body weight, also for our good health and happiness.

So if we're going to be doing these things forever anyway, why not be managing them on the JUDDD plan - which is more relaxed and at somewhat higher calorie levels in maintenance anyway - and just don't even worry about anything anymore. No food lists. No feeling left out at the Celebrations and Holidays. Just the routine of days that cycle higher and lower calories, eating whatever makes us feel great, that agrees with us the most, that includes those special recipes handed down in our own families...

And we just get on with our lives, completely able to relax and just know that JUDDD is now a habit, and one that will maintain us for the rest of our life. Whew! At long last! Thanks be!

dasiey 12-08-2011 11:45 AM

Meeks this is wonderful.
I will have one week in
in about 5 days.

sazzie 12-08-2011 12:18 PM

Meek,

This is wonderful to read!

I'm so happy that you have finally found a WOE that you can live with for the duration. I truly believe your struggle is over!!! :)

I'm loving JUDDD for its simplicity and effectiveness. I really think that as time goes by, you will love JUDDD even more because of its flexibility and other health benefits it provides.

Just like you, JUDDD is a real winner!! :hugs:

Beeb 12-08-2011 12:26 PM

Does my heart good to read this!! I'm so :jumpjoy: you are so :jumpjoy: doing JUDDD!!

You are a great addition and inspiration to our JUDDD family!! :hugs:

sophiethecat 12-08-2011 12:57 PM

:jumpjoy: Congratulations, Skinny, I'm so happy for you! :high5: KUTGW! :clap:

janetsbreeze 12-08-2011 01:20 PM

Great Job!!! :clap:

Meek75 12-08-2011 03:07 PM

My eye started to tear up as I read each of your post! For those of you who know me, know I have struggled since 2009 to lose weight. It has been an ongoing battle. I have tried soooo many diets and All I received was extra weight on my body. Gracie, I truly believe my struggle is over and I can now relax and rest... Its time that I focus on other things while my body gains strength from proper nutrition. No more little of this, or too much of that... I have found the balance I've longed for... I am so happy and grateful today. Not only because I am losing weight, but because I am finally over dieting and at peace!

Thank you all for the encouraging words and support :hugs:.

Meek

mayleesa 12-08-2011 03:36 PM

truly an inspiration!!! you ROCK!!! thanks for posting, you keep me motivated

Meek75 12-08-2011 03:41 PM

Thanks Mayleesa :hugs:

pjsam1156 12-08-2011 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit (Post 15235732)
My eye started to tear up as I read each of your post! For those of you who know me, know I have struggled since 2009 to lose weight. It has been an ongoing battle. I have tried soooo many diets and All I received was extra weight on my body. Gracie, I truly believe my struggle is over and I can now relax and rest... Its time that I focus on other things while my body gains strength from proper nutrition. No more little of this, or too much of that... I have found the balance I've longed for... I am so happy and grateful today. Not only because I am losing weight, but because I am finally over dieting and at peace!

Meek

I couldn't agree more!! Congrats on your success!!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

handbells 12-08-2011 03:57 PM

That's wonderful! :D

Meek75 12-08-2011 05:45 PM

Thanks everyone :hugs:

I forgot to mention that my 1 month goal was to weigh 210 pounds, which is my current weight, as of today :clap: :clap:

Surpassing goals with.... JUDDD!! :jumpjoy:

julietcc 12-08-2011 06:57 PM

I'm so so happy for you!! :jumpjoy: You're a great inspiration to all of us!

Meek75 12-08-2011 08:02 PM

Thanks, Julie :hugs:

mattsmama 12-09-2011 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit (Post 15236096)
Thanks everyone :hugs:

I forgot to mention that my 1 month goal was to weigh 210 pounds, which is my current weight, as of today :clap: :clap:

Surpassing goals with.... JUDDD!! :jumpjoy:

You are such an inspiration!!! I agree that JUDDD is the way to eat for life.
Congrats on reaching your first goal!
:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

betty301 12-09-2011 05:24 AM

yay!!!:high5::jumpjoy:

dasiey 12-09-2011 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit (Post 15235732)

Meek

:goodpost: this brought tears to my eyes.

Meek75 12-09-2011 09:25 AM

Thanks Daisey :hugs: You know how hard Ive been trying, lol.

dasiey 12-09-2011 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit (Post 15237584)
Thanks Daisey :hugs: You know how hard Ive been trying, lol.

yes I do.:hugs:
and now I know we will be slim by summer.
I can't wait.:shake:
I feel a challenge coming on.

Joedi 12-09-2011 11:01 AM

Yours was the first post I read today...and what a great post!
So pleased Juddd is working for you...bodily, and mentally!
Well done on reaching your one month goal...I know you will be another juddd success...reaching your end goal with pleasure and ease!

big hugs
Jo
xx

Meek75 12-09-2011 02:12 PM

Joedi,
I absolutely love what you said; "Reaching your end goal with pleasure and ease" :up:

Amen!!!!!!

Kissa 12-10-2011 12:55 PM

As someone who has followed you around these boards and who found the joy of JUDDD just before you, I am, like you on cloud nine.

Enjoying sharing your journey to slimness. :)

Meek75 12-11-2011 06:41 AM

Thanks Kissa! :hugs:

Love ur new avatar. You look very beautiful....and happy! :)