Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   It's Thursday, what are you eating today? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/748396-its-thursday-what-you-eating-today.html)

Dottie 12-08-2011 03:12 AM

It's Thursday, what are you eating today?

DD for me
B: coffee w/almond milk
Snack: 4oz shrimp
D: herb ox broth w/dried veggies
S: LaTortilla pizza w/laughing cow(2T almond milk, wedge of LC, 1tsp parmesan melted together for the sauce), fresh spinach and diced tomato

Approx 400 cals

hopetolose 12-08-2011 03:38 AM

UD for me
B - egg
L - something on the go
D - large salad or veggie stirfry, low carb pumpkin dessert

dasiey 12-08-2011 05:42 AM

DD for me

B-egg beaters, turkey sausage. wedge cheese, coco coffee

D-egg beaters, turkey sausage, wedge cheese
468c

Knittering 12-08-2011 06:21 AM

UD for me, yay.

Coffee w/hwc
Omelet with ham and cheese
Crockpot roast with peach salsa
Sugar-free pudding with whipped topping

vilanteira 12-08-2011 07:21 AM

DD here.

B: coffee
L: V8, 2 strips bacon
D: crack slaw

Should be around 350 calories, or around 450 if I eat a bigger portion for dinner.

Knittering 12-08-2011 08:12 AM

Wow, Vilanteira, that sounds like SO little food to me. Are you really okay for the whole day with just that?

Do you go to bed hungry?

avecrain 12-08-2011 08:57 AM

UD, striving for good clean eating.

so far, i'm at:

B: toast, fried egg, cucumbers, 1/2 banana, seaweed salad, OMM (391)
also i worked out before eating today (which was hard), but breakfast tasted sooooooooo good.

sophiethecat 12-08-2011 09:07 AM

DD for me until later this evening.

So far I've had black coffee since I got up, and now I'm sipping broth.

betty301 12-08-2011 09:10 AM

Here's to clean eating!

UD, so far..

7prunes
17 almonds(no rhyme or reason, lol)
100 cal oatmeal
1.5 cups red beans 2 sour cream( I know, weird)
2/3 cup rasberries

can you tell I'm hungry?? lol
I wanted savory and sweet, think I managed. That was 760 cals!

Next up:
veggie patty- 100
chick peas- 240
1 cup greek yogurt

dinner- curried chicken
carrots?

I eat so many veggies on DD's I kinda take a break on UDs.

dazygyrl 12-08-2011 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knittering (Post 15234667)
Do you go to bed hungry?

not Vilanteira, but i do this almost every DD. i rather like it. :dunno: then i don't i didn't eat too much during the day.

janetsbreeze 12-08-2011 10:03 AM

DD for me
B - Black coffee
L - Campbells Soup to go (70 cals), Breakstone's Cottage cheese doubles (100 cals)
D - Depending on if I have any tortillas left, I might make a flatbread/ pizza thing

betty301 12-08-2011 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazygyrl (Post 15234946)
not Vilanteira, but i do this almost every DD. i rather like it. :dunno: then i don't i didn't eat too much during the day.

sometimes it feels like it would be easier just not to eat anything at all, then eat a little bit and stimulate the appetite and want MOOOORE FOOOOD!

That's why I stick to mostly veggies and lots of em.

handbells 12-08-2011 12:29 PM

UD
b-wasn't hungry
l-egg salad sandwich, small handfull of Cheetos, 1 chocolate chip cookie, a coke (approximately 500 calories)
supper-chicken, rice, green beans (haven't figured count out yet)

I know I'm going to be way below what I need though, so I'm sure I will throw some snacks in there somewhere. Maybe some peppermint ice cream or some eggnog :D

I was so hungry yesterday. Famished. But today, not so much.

Beeb 12-08-2011 12:40 PM

UD/FD for me!!

L....Flat bread round with ham, cheese and mustard, cup of Hot and Sour Soup
S....Crackers, Laughing Cow Cheese and Turkey Pepperoni and a half of an Atkins bar which was soon to expire, need to get rid of, but finding I really don't like this kind of LC food anymore and should have just eaten my snack sized kit kat. :dunno:
D...Got a Groupon coupon for an Italian restaurant that gives us 2 appies, 2 entrees, and 1 dessert for cheap money at a really nice place that one of the winners from the TV show Chopped won and is now the chef there. I'm excited!! :jumpjoy:

Coffee/tea throughout the day with half and half

Kissa 12-08-2011 12:47 PM

A small soya coffee at home, soya flat white out along with half a cheese and ham toasted sandwich.

1.5 glasses of champagne, 6 cashew nuts, shiritake noodles with arabiata sauce, sundried tomatoes and red pepper.

527 Calories. :)

vilanteira 12-08-2011 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knittering (Post 15234667)
Wow, Vilanteira, that sounds like SO little food to me. Are you really okay for the whole day with just that?

Do you go to bed hungry?

It's actually not too bad, because most of it's low carb and high fat (the bacon and the crack slaw which is mostly ground beef), which I've discovered is what I need to get me through DDs. Just veggies or too much non-protein/lowfat foods actually make me feel even more hungry on a DD. So I usually have eggs or bacon and a fatty-ish protein type of dinner on DDs. It does sound like less food since I need to have less of them to keep the calories down on DDs, but they keep me satisfied a lot more than low calorie non-protein or lowfat food.

I usually don't eat until late afternoon or even dinner on DDs, so that helps too. :)

E.W. 12-08-2011 02:24 PM

I had a bunch of low carb vegies. with 3/4 cup alfrato sause.
Then 4 oz of almonds. That came out to about 900 calories which
is about 35% of my UD calories. So it was a good if not great DD.

itsmeshelly01 12-08-2011 05:11 PM

UD for me

Protein shake after workout this morning
b- 2 eggs scrambled with 4 success deli turkey and half ounce of shed cheese, cooked in half tablespoon coconut oil
l- geisha canned shrimp with spinach, cucumber, boiled egg, half tablespoon evoo
D- rotisserie chicken, salad, steamed broccoli and mushrooms
snacks, Apple, nuts, cottage cheese and yogurt mixed together with chia seeds

I'll be at about 1700 calories for the day