Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   One month on plan - 1/3 of the way to goal. (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/748383-one-month-plan-1-3-way-goal.html)

ccrickett 12-07-2011 06:09 PM

One month on plan - 1/3 of the way to goal.

So after a month with the Juddd plan, I am down 5.2lbs out of the 15.8 I had left to lose. In my last few months on VLC I had only been losing .5 to .75 of a pound per week. Judd has doubled my losses!

Now that hasn't been in a straight line downward, I've been dancing with the rubber pound for most of that time. Down for a day, Up for 1 or 2 or 4 days in a row, then finally Down to stay before starting the same dance step again.

For me DD & UD have double meaning covering both calorie count & daily weight count. But in the end its all good, .6 of a pound will bring me to the "last 10". With Juddd, my Impossible Dream is becoming a reality.

SoHappy 12-07-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccrickett (Post 15233554)
So after a month with the Juddd plan, I am down 5.2lbs out of the 15.8 I had left to lose. In my last few months on VLC I had only been losing .5 to .75 of a pound per week. Judd has doubled my losses!

Now that hasn't been in a straight line downward, I've been dancing with the rubber pound for most of that time. Down for a day, Up for 1 or 2 or 4 days in a row, then finally Down to stay before starting the same dance step again.

For me DD & UD have double meaning covering both calorie count & daily weight count. But in the end its all good, .6 of a pound will bring me to the "last 10". With Juddd, my Impossible Dream is becoming a reality.

Congratulations! You're doing wonderfully! I'm so pleased for you. :clap:

JUDDD isn't a plan that usually produces fast weight loss, but I guess we probably shouldn't expect that anyway, since we aren't even at a diet level for half the days of the month! LOL It always made me just laugh out loud to tell someone I was on a diet at the same time I was enjoying pastries and coffee with cream across the table from them! :laugh:

Continued good luck with the good job you are doing with your JUDDD eating plan. It's fun to know that you will be enjoying all the celebratory foods that are a joyous part of our big HOLIDAY SEASON this year, and there is no reason to expect that you can't enjoy those foods and still lose a bit of weight through that time also! Pretty amazing, isn't it! :laugh:

pjsam1156 12-07-2011 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccrickett (Post 15233554)

way to go crickett!:jumpjoy:

Note my latest stats:
30-Nov UD morning 1623 cals 150.6
1-Dec DD morning 618 cals 151.2
2-Dec UD morning 2081 cals 150.2 (pizza for lunch)
3-Dec DD morning 589 cals 151.5
4-Dec UD morning 1755 cals 150.5
5-Dec DD morning 541 cals 151.8
6-Dec UD morning 1812 cals 150.4
7-Dec DD morning 650 cals 148.3:jumpjoy:

My body obviously is like yours in that I bounce around the same lb or 2 for a week and then it lets go, whenever it wants to! I'm so glad I'm not the only one this happens to!:high5:

Beeb 12-07-2011 07:20 PM

This was SO great to read/hear!! WTG Ccricket!! Can't wait for you to join us in maintenance!! :high5::hugs:

Knittering 12-08-2011 05:08 PM

Wow, that is fantastic! I also started at around 250 and hope to get down to where you're headed. :)

mayleesa 12-09-2011 06:13 PM

This site needs a 'like' button!!! Like!

Kissa 12-10-2011 01:04 PM

Ccricket, I am so thrilled that this is working for you too.

I feel so fortunate have found this 'diet', all thanks to LCF!