Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Things I NEVER thought would happen... (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/747927-things-i-never-thought-would-happen.html)

pjsam1156 12-04-2011 12:51 PM

Things I NEVER thought would happen...
 
After 8 weeks of JUDDDing, I have recently noticed some VERY awesome side effects of JUDDDing that I didn't think would ever happen to me. One is that on DDs AND UDs, I stop eating by 6 or 7 PM because I am not that hungry--but before now, I have ALWAYS snacked from after dinner until bed.:hyst: I don't need to do that anymore, for some reason.
The other thing is that I'm not constantly looking through the cupboards for "crap" to eat in between meals (especially on weekends). I'm more satisfied w/whatever I've chosen to eat, for some reason.:clap:
I know it won't be this way every day, especially w/stress in our lives, but I hope I keep these new, GOOD habits for life.:D
These didn't happen until this past week, so maybe it has something to do w/fasting every other day--maybe my body has gotten used to not being stuffed all the time?:confused:

Kissa 12-04-2011 02:34 PM

pjsam, that is wonderful. I feel a bit that way too, food is not ruling my life quite so much.

pjsam1156 12-04-2011 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kissa (Post 15224233)
pjsam, that is wonderful. I feel a bit that way too, food is not ruling my life quite so much.

:goodpost:

Beeb 12-04-2011 07:10 PM

Same here! I hardly snack anymore, and when I do one snack does the trick where before several didn't even make a dent some days. When I did LC I always had lots of homemade LC snacks around because I was always hungry, now I don't even think about baking/making snacks because I'm just not into snacking and SO not hungry on JUDDD. :up:

I was a night snacking, too but not anymore! Dinner fills me up and that is the end for me, most times! :clap:

pjsam1156 12-04-2011 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeb (Post 15224937)
Same here! I hardly snack anymore, and when I do one snack does the trick where before several didn't even make a dent some days. When I did LC I always had lots of homemade LC snacks around because I was always hungry, now I don't even think about baking/making snacks because I'm just not into snacking and SO not hungry on JUDDD. :up:

I was a night snacking, too but not anymore! Dinner fills me up and that is the end for me, most times! :clap:

My husband is still LCing, and CONSTANTLY eats! Maybe some day I can get him to switch over.:clap:

Beeb 12-04-2011 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjsam1156 (Post 15225028)
My husband is still LCing, and CONSTANTLY eats! Maybe some day I can get him to switch over.:clap:

:goodpost: and saying a :aprayer: that he comes over to the "Dark Side"! :D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:06 AM.