Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   It's Sunday! what are you eating today? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/747865-its-sunday-what-you-eating-today.html)

Dottie 12-04-2011 03:58 AM

It's Sunday! what are you eating today?

DD
B: coffee w/almond milk
D&S: close to a real fast, having broth all day. May add some celery or dried veggies if I get hungry

dasiey 12-04-2011 08:07 AM

DD or me today
b black coffee..
not sure about the rest of the day.

kel7298 12-04-2011 09:32 AM

UD for me. Pancakes here I come!!!

avecrain 12-04-2011 10:04 AM

UD here.

B: I had pancakes too! I made delicious cinnamon almond blueberry pancakes topped with yogurt mixed with syrup. YUM. (530)
L: I'm not sure, it's 12 pm now and i just had breakfast. Maybe a grilled sandwich and a bunch of veggies later.
S: Grapefruit and cottage cheese (luv this snack)
D: I'm babysitting, so whatever the kiddo is eating.
S: Something yummy and sugary. I'm pretty sure I'll have cals left. :)

Demonica 12-04-2011 10:14 AM

DD for me

B- 1 egg, 1 slice turkey bacon

L- salmon fillet, 1 tbsp sf ketchup, 1/2 C cottage cheese

S- sf jello, diet swiss miss

Tyl 12-04-2011 10:26 AM

Up day!!

We went to brunch had.a southwest omelet w breakfast potatoes and a spice muffin! Gonna eat leftovers soup later and tonight is game night so whatever the host serves!

handbells 12-04-2011 11:07 AM

UD!

And finally feeling a little better!

Going out to lunch with a friend. Beyond that, I'm not sure!

Mommie22boys 12-04-2011 11:16 AM

UD here...

So far I've had a coffee w/ hwc and creamer, a small banana, and half a blueberry bagel w/ cream cheese. (429 so far)

Speck333 12-04-2011 11:39 AM

Medium day.... not sure what I'm eating today. Coffee for now. Dinner is white chili at about 400 or so calories, so I've got 700 to play with today. I'll probably skip breakfast since the morning is almost over anyway and have a big ole sandwich on lc bread and a side salad with ranch.

Low Carb Librarian 12-04-2011 12:57 PM

UD

Cup of TheraFlu... Everyone is home sick from church today
B: Steel cut oatmeal w/cranberries an coffee
L: tuna sandwich and an apple??
D: ???

Mommie22boys 12-04-2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mommie22boys (Post 15223651)
UD here...

So far I've had a coffee w/ hwc and creamer, a small banana, and half a blueberry bagel w/ cream cheese. (429 so far)

Lunch was a medium Big Mac meal for 890 calories :eek::stars: Guess I'm eating small for dinner...have about 450 left.

julietcc 12-04-2011 01:19 PM

Up day for me (Free day actually). I have been eating poorly lately on these free days!

B: Coffee with half and half, small piece of apple pie, whole grain toasted bagel with butter.
L: Small piece of pepperoni pizza. 1 cup of plain yogurt with PB2 (powdered peanut butter).
D: Hopefully something healthy that has vegetables in it. My homemade soup in the freezer would be good.

Mommie22boys 12-04-2011 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by julietcc (Post 15223867)
Up day for me (Free day actually). I have been eating poorly lately on these free days!

B: Coffee with half and half, small piece of apple pie, whole grain toasted bagel with butter.
L: Small piece of pepperoni pizza. 1 cup of plain yogurt with PB2 (powdered peanut butter).
D: Hopefully something healthy that has vegetables in it. My homemade soup in the freezer would be good.

Lol...I hear your. At least I've had a banana today, but nothing else that counts. I clearly need something else in te healthy column today.:stars:

julietcc 12-04-2011 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mommie22boys (Post 15223915)
Lol...I hear your. At least I've had a banana today, but nothing else that counts. I clearly need something else in te healthy column today.:stars:

Way to go on the banana :laugh: I've had those shiritaki noodles sitting in my fridge forever. I've never tried them. Tonight I'll put them in my veggie soup!

vilanteira 12-04-2011 02:08 PM

DD today.

B: coffee
L: giant tuna salad, DD version
D: small portion of my crack slaw
S: V8, one dill pickle

roughly 482 calories.

MintQ8 12-04-2011 03:00 PM

DD here

B: Skinny Flat White
L: Piece of Roast Beef (thick slice - but ignored all fat - so it was quite small), 1/2 a roast potato, one mouthful of Yorkshire Pudding (luckily the last 2 weren't good - so I didn't want to eat more!!) and a few green veggies (zucchini, mange tout, broccoli) - not much as it was shared between 4 people!
D: Broth with mushroom, spring onion, slice of ham, chilli & a small squeeze of tomato paste (50 cals)!!

I was really worried about today - going out for a Sunday Lunch could have been very dangerous!!! As it was pretty average taste wise and not big as a serving - I barely ate any of it!!!

Think I'm around 400 cals today - so even if my sums are wrong - I probably didn't go beyond the 500!

Kissa 12-04-2011 03:19 PM

DD here.

Went out to a restaurant with DH, I ordered a fishcake with a poached egg on top served with some spinach, and diet coke. I do not know the calorie count because this was a restaurant which has no nutritional info available. So I made a considered choice, and went with it.

I had no breakfast and the only other thing I have had today was a macchiato and a few blueberries a little while ago.

I am guessing a just under 500, but it could have been a little more.

itsmeshelly01 12-04-2011 04:08 PM

UD for me.
B- 2 boiled eggs, 3 oz chicken breast, half cup cottage cheese, piece of Sara Lee low cal bread toasted with 1T polaners sf apricot jelly
L- arbys mushroom Swiss sandwich sans bread, sides salad with ranch, started a chocolate turnover with my son, it was so yummy, i ate about one third.
2 servings of nuts
dinner will be homemade pumpkin sausage soup
I haven't figured the cals yet but im sure it is well under 1800. I may need to try to eat something else.
Im looking forward to my DD tomorrow.

dasiey 12-04-2011 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dasiey (Post 15223322)
DD or me today
b black coffee..
not sure about the rest of the day.

I had a very nice shrimp stir- fry for my dinner
it was very good and it took all my 500c
for my dd. I ate it at 4pm.

so thats it until tomorrow.

Mommie22boys 12-04-2011 06:41 PM

Well, dinner was out today, too.:doh: I made the best choice I could at subway (actually, I stood in line there looking everything up on My Fitness Pal on my phone so I could figure out what to get...thank goodness for online nutritional info!). I ended up w/ a small ham/turkey sub w/ veggies (I ate some, Julie!!!! :hyst::jumpjoy:), lite mayo and sweet onion sauce.

Calories ended up just under 1700, so I think I'm done for the day.

julietcc 12-04-2011 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mommie22boys (Post 15224694)
Well, dinner was out today, too.:doh: I made the best choice I could at subway (actually, I stood in line there looking everything up on My Fitness Pal on my phone so I could figure out what to get...thank goodness for online nutritional info!). I ended up w/ a small ham/turkey sub w/ veggies (I ate some, Julie!!!! :hyst::jumpjoy:), lite mayo and sweet onion sauce.

Calories ended up just under 1700, so I think I'm done for the day.

Yay for Subway sandwiches! I've eaten at Subway many times on DD. My coworker and I go out to lunch nearly everyday so I have to do the best I can! I usually get a turkey breast 6" sub on Italian white bread (290 calories) and add pepper jack cheese (I swear they only put 1/2 a slice on that thing), light mayo, and veggies. It comes out to about 390 calories.

jandjsmom 12-04-2011 07:00 PM

MD for me

B--coffee with HWC
L- shredded chicken breast with taco seasoning and a little shredded cheddar
S- cherry coke zero
D- ground sirloin patty and garlic green beans

darlingnikki 12-04-2011 09:06 PM

DD
B- broccoli and cheese egg white omelet and coffee
L-skinny peppermint mocha
D-chicken breast and spinach salad
S-mandarin orange and chai with almond milk

Beeb 12-04-2011 09:51 PM

UD and I ate good!

I had my first normal sized bagel today with butter. It was :yummy: but kept me full for hours and I just wasn't hungry but I know I need to eat those UD calories so I just "grazed" on other stuff the rest of the day until dinner! :doh::)

Dinner was homemade pulled pork on a half a hard roll, some stuffed mushrooms and a nice salad. :yummy: