Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   back to JUDDD...gotta get back to what works (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/747343-back-juddd-gotta-get-back-what-works.html)

itsmeshelly01 11-29-2011 04:47 PM

back to JUDDD...gotta get back to what works

Im back. I had to venture off and try some stuff but it hasn't been working. Im enjoying lifting weights but just not enjoying the weight I have gained and that I can't get it off. The little hit of extra muscles just aren't worth it anymore. I thought it would be and I thought I world be ok being about 145 but im not anymore. So im back and I am gonna keep lifting and working or im just gonna tame it down just a bit. I had a good dd yesterday to start me out and today was good. I know it won't take me long to lose about 5 lbs and I have missed you guys.
I made my first wonderful low cal muffin Sunday night and it was so good. I bought some psyllium and im wondering if it doesn't work the same as gluc. I made a protein shake and put a tsp in it. When I got it out to have for lunch it was so thick i had to use a spoon. I kinda regret that I ordered some gluc now.
Well I how you guys welcome me back and I just love how well everyone has done. You are all such inspirations. :up::jumpjoy:

dasiey 11-29-2011 04:55 PM

yes welcome back

julietcc 11-29-2011 07:04 PM

Welcome back. I'm one of the new people that came while you were gone :laugh: I need to find that low cal muffin recipe!

Beeb 11-29-2011 08:28 PM

:welcome: back, you have been missed! I asked Pat about you last week and she told me she had seen you about LCFs and you were fine, but I'm just glad you are back with us again!! :hugs:

sophiethecat 11-29-2011 08:41 PM

Welcome back, Shelly!! :jumpjoy:

Joedi 11-30-2011 01:44 AM

We missed you Shelly! So glad you are back!

Hugs
Jo
X

itsmeshelly01 11-30-2011 05:39 PM

Thanks guys. Glad to be back. I need too just realize this works and quit messing with other stuff. Im away down 2lbs and it will be more tomorrow morning. Oh why oh why do I stray!

SoHappy 12-01-2011 08:53 AM

SHELLY! Yay! LOLOL I'm glad you're back.

I haven't be on the JUDDD forum much for a couple of days, and barely at LCF.. trying to form a new habit of not spending my whole life HERE, but am so happy to have stopped in this morning to find this post.

Good luck in finding a really sane and happy balance for yourself between a lean and slim body and a muscular and sleek body. :up:

dasiey 12-01-2011 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsmeshelly01 (Post 15215378)
Thanks guys. Glad to be back. I need too just realize this works and quit messing with other stuff. Im away down 2lbs and it will be more tomorrow morning. Oh why oh why do I stray!

I stray to I am hoping and praying this
time I don't.

I was doing lc and dropped a couple pounds
and then I would gain them back.

With juddd I have already dropped 9 pounds
in just over 2 weeks, well it will be 3 weeks
this coming sunday.

leonak 12-01-2011 02:32 PM

Hello!

I have been here since November 1, had too much Thanksgving with food, company, etc and so am down only 1/2 # for the month, but I will join you in saying this WOE does work, just have to stick with it!:shake: