Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   It's Tuesday - what are you eating today? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/747286-its-tuesday-what-you-eating-today.html)

Dottie 11-29-2011 05:49 AM

It's Tuesday - what are you eating today?

DD for me
B: Coffee w/almond milk (I allow 1 cup milk and 32oz coffee for the day @ 45 cals)
D: greek veggie burger pita but I'm using honeysuckle white turkey breakfast sausage and low-fat sour cream subs in this @ 252 caories + 10 for a packet of herb ox broth
S: shrimp soup (shrimp, salsa, riced cauliflower and herb ox broth) @ 157 calories

Idreamofweightloss 11-29-2011 07:01 AM

DD for me too.

B: coffee with 1 tbs fat free half and half, 3 boiled eggs whites only

L: tuna muffins

D: large salad with 2 tbs dressing

Hoping to stay under 400 today.

Demonica 11-29-2011 07:19 AM

DD for me today.

B- egg and 1 slice turkey bacon

L-1/2 C cottage cheese, chicken, 1 tbsp sour cream

S- diet swiss miss, sf jello

Dottie 11-29-2011 07:21 AM

I'm going to go over my calories a little, but I'm adding some coconut oil to my coffee this morning. My skin and hair feel dry, I've skipped the oil the last week and I can really tell when I don't have it!

handbells 11-29-2011 08:10 AM

DD for me

I have a head cold/sinus infection and feel terrible.

Snack-2 pieces from a roasted seaweed snack pack
SF cough drop
Fresca

I'm sure I will eat something later today. Maybe some broth? Just feel ugh.

Kissa 11-29-2011 08:31 AM

Jenn, so sorry that you are poorly, hope it passes quickly.

I started UD with a soya latte and a cheese and ham toastie, well 3/4 of one anyway, DD had a 1/4.

Had a second latte while shopping and was peckish when we got home so I finished off some mackerel pate and flatbreads that DH and a friend where eating last night on my DD, lol.

Tonight we are having a chicken curry and I will enjoy having rice and naan bread with it, after years without.

May have a glass of wine later, DH and I are off to the theatre.

Gracie514 11-29-2011 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handbells (Post 15210827)
DD for me

I have a head cold/sinus infection and feel terrible.

Snack-2 pieces from a roasted seaweed snack pack
SF cough drop
Fresca

I'm sure I will eat something later today. Maybe some broth? Just feel ugh.

Do you have lemons handy? Warm lemon water will help you feel better.

sophiethecat 11-29-2011 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dottie (Post 15210648)
I'm going to go over my calories a little, but I'm adding some coconut oil to my coffee this morning. My skin and hair feel dry, I've skipped the oil the last week and I can really tell when I don't have it!

I'm going to add back the good fats again too. After about a month off LC, I found that my skin became drier. It's just that with all the other food I was eating, I was trying to not go over the calories. But now that I do FD, it won't matter if I have what I want of evoo, butter, coconut oil, etc. (hopefully!) :aprayer:

Wallee 11-29-2011 09:13 AM

DD here too!

B: Toast
L: Roasted chicken w/Frank's hot sauce
D: Veggie soup
S: Protein shake

FremenChick 11-29-2011 09:24 AM

Lucky me. It's an up day, and my birthday, and my mom is taking me out to lunch, which is extra lucky because I totally forgot my lunch at home.

Cheers!

avecrain 11-29-2011 09:27 AM

DD, nothing so far. Making a pot of tea. It's a rainy day so I won't be able to go for my usual DD long walk, so I will have to fill hours with other non-eating activities. Gonna finish my book!

handbells 11-29-2011 10:42 AM

Thanks, Kissa!
Gracie, no lemons :( plenty of tea though and while I'm not a tea drinker I may have some.
Happy Birthday, FremenChick!

laceymichelle 11-29-2011 11:07 AM

Ok im really going to make a point of posting daily again. Ive been reading but not posting. I'm at 134-135 today and my lowest weight has been 132. I really want to be at 125 by Christmas! Today is an UD
B coffee with hwc
3 eggs and bacon with cheese
L: tuna mayo celery onion
D: Cornish hen, mustard
1670 Cals

I'm shooting for 1800 on UD and 600 dd

Ive been Soooo scared to add low cal carbs back in but reading you guys post it doesn't ever seem to be a problem. So for Tom DD I'm going to try it!

laceymichelle 11-29-2011 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FremenChick (Post 15211055)
Lucky me. It's an up day, and my birthday, and my mom is taking me out to lunch, which is extra lucky because I totally forgot my lunch at home.

Cheers!

Happy birthday!!

MintQ8 11-29-2011 11:19 AM

Happy Birthday Fremenchick!!

B: Costa Coffee Chocolate Twist pastry, Skinny small flat white
S: Costa Coffee skinny small flat white, and 1/4 of Kissa's Cheese & Ham Toastie
S: Another Costa coffee skinny small flat white (lol!!) and 2 mandarin dark chocolate buttons
L: Roast Lamb sandwich (with gravy & mint sauce - all leftovers)
D: Chicken Curry, a small spoon of rice, 1/2 a naan bread

Believe it or not - I still have 400 cals to have today!!! Thinking maybe a hot chocolate, some rum in it - maybe some cream and a biscuit (cookie) - love Up Days (but so love my down days too)

More veggies tomorrow!!

sophiethecat 11-29-2011 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FremenChick (Post 15211055)

Cheers!

:birthday: Have a great one, Fremenchick! Enjoy that lunch with your Mom! :jumpjoy:

sophiethecat 11-29-2011 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handbells (Post 15211306)
Thanks, Kissa!
Gracie, no lemons :( plenty of tea though and while I'm not a tea drinker I may have some.
Happy Birthday, FremenChick!

Get well soon, handbells! :hugs:

Tyl 11-29-2011 12:56 PM

dd

sandwhich: bagel thin, lc swiss cheese. 3 thin slices of ham (180 cals)

taking a big bag of salad to work lol...and two hard boiled eggs.

avecrain 11-29-2011 01:06 PM

Experimenting more with Gluc. Last DD, I made a shake thing that I didn't mind at the time, but made me nauseated thinking about it later. Just, the consistency, etc... My tummy felt all slimey.

Today, I made a different recipe, using almond milk instead of water, and I'm hoping that'll help. It seems more appetizing so far (still thickening up).

So I'm at:
L: 1 everything cracker (40) + 1 wedge laughing cow (35)
_____
for later:
S: 3/4 c almond milk (45), 1 tbsp cocoa powder (20), 1 scoop protein powder (70)
D: 3 cups chicken broth (30), 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar (10), squirt sriracha (5), squirt lemon juice (5)

total: 251/424

I've been liking doing down down days lately just cuz I can! If I need something else, I'll have some cottage cheese and steamed broccoli.

kel7298 11-29-2011 01:16 PM

DD here

jandjsmom 11-29-2011 03:07 PM

UD today and really trying to make myself eat all my calories. Yesterday's DD was soooo hard and I know it's because of not eating enough the day before!

B- two cups coffee with HWC and xylitol
yoplait light yogurt
L- Starbucks skinny sf vanilla latte
D- Taking youngest DD out for Birthday dinner- going to Japanese Hibachi Grill Yum-Yum!
Then home for Butterfinger Cake!! (that should take care of the calories right there!)

Kissa 11-29-2011 03:11 PM

Happy Birthday Fremenchick, Glad it was an UD and hope you had a great lunch with your Mother.

FremenChick 11-29-2011 04:21 PM

Aww thanks guys!