Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   When you just can't eat on an UD? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/747136-when-you-just-cant-eat-ud.html)

Dottie 11-28-2011 11:05 AM

When you just can't eat on an UD?

Do you just make it an MD and go on about the schedule as normal?
It's 1pm and I've had about 400 calories and I'm so stuffed!
I'll have some chili for supper, but I doubt I'll be much over 1000 calories even if I push it.

dasiey 11-28-2011 11:11 AM

I had a day like that saturday. I was sick. I felt better on Sunday. So it became my ud so today is dd.

handbells 11-28-2011 01:15 PM

I've been having that problem in general. I just try to eat higher calorie foods when I am hungry. For example, with the chili you could add full fat cheese and sour cream instead of FF (if you use it) or have corn bread with real butter.

My mom says she forces herself to have another glass of wine. lol

Maybe a salad with full fat salad dressing?

I've had a lot of egg nog today! lol!

Beeb 11-28-2011 01:18 PM

Have cup of tea/coffee with some coconut oil. But some butter or full fat cheese, like Jenn suggests, in your chili or on some bread. Put some HWC in your beverage. These all add up and help to bring those UD calories up.

BUT, if you really can't do this, then make it a MD. No problem with this at all as far as I know as long as all your day aren't turning into MDs. Then you will be defeating the JUDDD magic and just eating the same calories almost everyday. ;)

Dottie 11-28-2011 01:51 PM

I ate 2 pieces of the last of the fudge and a piece of toffee. Not the best choices, but they're gone now and no longer calling me :)

Dottie 11-28-2011 01:52 PM

Apparently sugar effects my ability to form a cohesive sentence lol.
I ate the last 2 pieces of fudge!

Kissa 11-28-2011 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handbells (Post 15208786)
I've been having that problem in general. I just try to eat higher calorie foods when I am hungry. For example, with the chili you could add full fat cheese and sour cream instead of FF (if you use it) or have corn bread with real butter.

My mom says she forces herself to have another glass of wine. lol

Maybe a salad with full fat salad dressing?

I've had a lot of egg nog today! lol!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dottie (Post 15208892)
I ate 2 pieces of the last of the fudge and a piece of toffee. Not the best choices, but they're gone now and no longer calling me :)

Both these posts made me grin! :D

sazzie 11-28-2011 02:39 PM

I'm having a problem getting up to my calories today, also.

I need about 400 more calories and I'm thinking maybe a couple of tbsps of peanut butter will do the trick.

I just don't feel like having it, though.

Mommie22boys 11-28-2011 06:18 PM

When I need more cals, I go for a coffee w/ hwc or a fancy hot chocolate with a splash of hwc for added yumminess/creaminess/calories. I only need about 100 more calories tonight, so I think I'm gonna make myself a diet hot chocolate with some half & half and a glug of flavored coffee creamer.