Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   It's Sunday! what are you eating today? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/747034-its-sunday-what-you-eating-today.html)

Dottie 11-27-2011 06:03 AM

It's Sunday! what are you eating today?

DD for me

B: coffee w/almond milk
D: shirataki noodles w/pasta sauce and parmesan cheese; romaine salad w/italian spritz dressing
S: herb ox broth w/dried veggies, salsa verde and a laughing cow wedge (a creamy green chili soup)
Approx totals today: 241 calories (wish me luck!)

pooticus 11-27-2011 06:26 AM

Today has to be a MD for me because of a family lunch at Ninfa's on Navigation...Dottie I'm salivating already. :cry:

sophiethecat 11-27-2011 06:51 AM

This should be a DD but I have a Thanksgiving dinner to attend this evening, so it's going to be a MD, at the least. :)

Dottie 11-27-2011 07:03 AM

Oh Ninfa's is great! Now you're making me want to make a trip into Houston lol :) Enjoy it!

kris4chloe 11-27-2011 07:52 AM

DD today

Gonna try to fast for breakfast and at the very least go for a big bowl of 5 calorie broth (drink it in my coffee mug with a top to make it last longer)

then dinner is at 5 and it is potluck style so will just try to pick little bits.

I am going to allow up to 700 calories but would love to keep it at 500. don't want to make today a MD because I need to recover from yesterday and Thanksgiving. :cry:

mayleesa 11-27-2011 07:58 AM

my first up day....i have to say i'm more scared of this day than my first down day yesterday....i felt more in control yesterday....now i'm looking at my leftovers from tg, none of which have a low calorie count and can't wait to dig in...but will i blow my efforts yesterday of 349....i know moderation but if i don't eat it ALLLLL now i'll have to stare at it all again tomorrow and tuesday hahahahaha

kel7298 11-27-2011 08:48 AM

dd here

Skinjob 11-27-2011 09:12 AM

MD for me. Have a family event.

avecrain 11-27-2011 09:21 AM

DD over here.
so far, green tea w/2 tbsp whole milk

planning on experimenting with gluc pudding this afternoon, plus probably steamed carrots and broccoli with cottage cheese for dinner. maybe a few cups of broth with hot sauce, vinegar, and lemon juice.

MintQ8 11-27-2011 10:33 AM

Aaagh - all those DD - and I'm on an UD today - not sure you want to hear!! Dottie - soup sounds yummy - must experiment!!

B - scrambled eggs and 2 slices of back bacon, toast (butter:D) and a skinny latte
L - sunday roast - lamb, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, broccoli, peas, leeks, carrots, gravy, mint sauce, chili cranberry sauce. (Dessert - meringue nest, raspberries & blue berries and a little thick cream! :yummy:)) 1/2 a bottle of rose wine
D - not had yet but as I have around 200 cals left - thinking soup and prawns - strange mixture - but there you go!!!

We're off out for drinks at the pub - but think I'll be having diet coke!!!

mttemple4 11-27-2011 10:51 AM

9th day on JUDDD!

Down Day

B: Vitamuffin (100) a little scared for so many carbs/sugar when I'm used to eggs, but it didn't seem to set me off! :)

L: finally a winner! tuna, light mayo, Joseph's pita, and (thanks for the reminder--just saw these here again!) 1/2 serving of Special K sour cream and onion cracker crisps. 230 calories

D: planning a chicken breast and potato soup for 240 calories

Will supplement with a salad if need be and this should be my lowest DD yet. Have been working my way down from the 650-ish range.

Kissa 11-27-2011 10:52 AM

Same as Vicky, lol, but i cooked the Sunday roast as well as eating it.

moonmirror 11-27-2011 10:59 AM

My first up day too, and I just logged my coffee and cream....HOLY COW, if I'm being honest, I've had 391 in cream alone.

And that's just a tiny bit in the bottom of of the cup, seriously!!!

Anyway, I guess I don't need to worry about getting that 1700 cals in...should be, um, easy. :eek:

mainemom 11-27-2011 12:32 PM

Bkfst: 2 scrambled eggs
Lunch - 1 cup progressive lite southwestern veg soup
Dinner - 1 chicken sour cream enchilada (my own recipe)
snack - tea w/1 tbsp h&h

Kissa 11-27-2011 01:25 PM

:goodpost: Mainmom, I love the Taubes quote in your siggie!