Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2011, 04:37 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: melissaconatser
WOE: Giving JUDDD a try!
I'm Thankful for JUDDD!

I don't think I have felt this good in a really long time. Even having been really sick the last 2 weeks with strep throat followed by bronchitis and a sinus infection. I owe it all to JUDDD and my decision to finally give it a try, after looking at it for months!

My body feels happier and healthier with what I am doing to it than it has in a long time. I always thought that LC was the only option for me to feel good, lose weight and not feel deprived. I was so wrong!

Those 500 calorie days really scared me. Now, I have to say that I love them. It is always amazing to realize on my DD that I may be feeling hungry, but I know I can eat tomorrow. What is really weird is, I have come to welcome and enjoy the previously scary feeling of being hungry. I find it even funnier that I can go to sleep on a DD feeling hungry and wake up on my UD not really hungry at all.

I love it that I can eat carbs and keep myself better under control than previously. Carbs aren't affecting me as badly as they did before. While not as good as I want my control to be quite yet, I can tell a huge difference in the control I have over myself, with my food choices and with the amount that I eat.

I am down to 225.0 this morning. I think it has been about 7 years since I was this small. Last year, I managed 228 or 229 on LC, but then fell off the wagon. It's really nice to know that I am going to go today and eat more than I should for Thanksgiving, but that I'm going to be able to get right back to JUDDD tomorrow. With LC, after a day of bingeing on tons of carbs, I would be so discouraged with the amount of weight I gained in one day, and then I would have a hard time getting back to LC. If I gained 3 pounds from eating too many carbs over one or two days, I knew it would take me a week sometimes 2 to lose those 3 pounds.

I'm not sure what the scale may tell me in the morning, but I am confidant in the way of eating I have chosen for the rest of my life! What I put on today will soon be gone, alone with many, many more pounds! Thanks, JUDDD!
melissaconatser is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2011, 08:34 AM   #2
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: dasiey
great post and happy thanksgiving..
dasiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 08:47 AM   #3
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
GREAT POST and what a wonderful, inspiring attitude you are showing us in it!!

WTG on being "small"!!!!
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:59 AM   #4
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Adding my applause here, Melissa. Congratulations on being at your lowest weight in years!!! This is really exciting to read, and even very encouraging for the rest of us to read. The success of anyone enriches us all.

I expect most of us will be seeing a bounce up on the scale in the morning! LOL And... it's just so-o-o-o-o not a big deal. We're doing JUDDD forever. And so forever we'll have fluctuations up and down as our days pass, as we fast and feast, as we get to enjoy all the special times in our lives, and still.. JUDDD will forgive it all and eventually bring us all to a good weight, where we're healthy and happy and looking good in our smaller sized clothes!

You're on your way! Congratulations!
Old 11-24-2011, 01:26 PM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kris4chloe
Stats: 229/181/140 HW:265
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Sept 2011 Restart / Sept 2010 Original Start

Congrats! This WOE is so beneficial for so many reasons. I think for alot of us it really has started to straighten out our crazy thinking about food and obsession with it all.
kris4chloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 01:46 PM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: hockey_gal
Stats: 172/156/150 5'7.5 Goal met: Aug 19/11
WOE: Moderate LC
Start Date: Aug 2010
Enjoy your guiltless Thanksgiving

Thanks so much for sharing.
hockey_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:33 PM   #7
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
So happy you've found freedom and guilt-free eating with JUDDD! Thanks for the inspiring post
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 07:13 PM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: melissaconatser
WOE: Giving JUDDD a try!
I've messed up today. It was to be a DD, of course. However, I have been home all day with my hubby and kids, and tons of leftovers. I'm dreading the scale in the morning, for sure! But, it's okay, because I know I will get back on track and be just fine....as soon as my hubby gets back to work and these leftovers are gone!
melissaconatser is offline   Reply With Quote