Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   TMI (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/746476-tmi.html)

dasiey 11-22-2011 07:52 AM

TMI

Yesterday was a down day. And I did well (490)
But today I have peed all day so far what gives I had 20 ozs. of coffee
and about 20 0zs. of other drink.

Any one else living in bathroom today?

Dottie 11-22-2011 07:59 AM

On DD's it seems like I do! Maybe getting rid of all the fluids from the UD? I don't know lol.

Skinjob 11-22-2011 08:40 AM

I find I drink more water on DDs to stave off the hunger so I definitely pee a lot more.

Beeb 11-22-2011 09:37 AM

Yup, some wonderful problem and usually follows a nice loss the next couple of days!! :jumpjoy:

piratejenny 11-22-2011 09:56 AM

Yes, I pee so much after a DD!!!

I thought I'd pee more on DDs, because I have a lot of soup, broth, and veggies...
And I guess I do, but output matches intake.
But for some reason, enough to show a little weight loss seems to be the next day. :confused:

dasiey 11-22-2011 10:02 AM

sweet I am praying for a loss. I have a handicapp client that I teach. He said awhile ago gosh you pee alot

piratejenny 11-22-2011 10:18 AM

dasiey, have you had your blood sugar checked?

I used to pee very often--once every 45-60 minutes, probably, because I couldn't drive to work without stopping--
and just thought it was normal because I forced myself to drink so much water, since, you know, it's healthy! :confused:

A few months ago, I was diagnosed with diabetes and put on Metformin; within TWO DAYS I was able to go 3 or 4 hours without peeing!!! But the volume was the same, KWIM?

It's really, really cool. I'm still amazed that I can drive around and do errands, or walk over to a friend's house and drink coffee or have dinner, and when I get home, I realize I have not used the bathroom since I left several hours earlier!

melissaconatser 11-22-2011 10:32 AM

I've noticed I got a lot more on DD and UD. Usually I go more later in the day on a DD and earlier on an UD.

dasiey 11-22-2011 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piratejenny (Post 15196114)
dasiey, have you had your blood sugar checked?

I used to pee very often--once every 45-60 minutes, probably, because I couldn't drive to work without stopping--
and just thought it was normal because I forced myself to drink so much water, since, you know, it's healthy! :confused:

A few months ago, I was diagnosed with diabetes and put on Metformin; within TWO DAYS I was able to go 3 or 4 hours without peeing!!! But the volume was the same, KWIM?

It's really, really cool. I'm still amazed that I can drive around and do errands, or walk over to a friend's house and drink coffee or have dinner, and when I get home, I realize I have not used the bathroom since I left several hours earlier!

yes A few mts. ago I had my blood sugar checked and its normal.
I have athe worlds smallest bladder I guess. All those things you say I
do I go to my daughters house the frist thing I do is Can I use your bathroom.

Joedi 11-22-2011 03:25 PM

I wee lots more on juddd too! Esp on the night of a DD..all the veggies, soups, water etc, I suppose.
Trouble is, I sleep in a loft bed....its like a bunk bed, but alot higher..you can walk underneath it.
So every night involves several sleepy trips up and down the ladder...thankfully I sleep at the ladder side, so I dont have to climb over DH!
On nights I have a lot of bloating to get rid of, like at tom, I do it so much it could count as exercise!

jo
x