Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   I cant weight (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/746302-i-cant-weight.html)

Meek75 11-20-2011 10:48 AM

I cant weight
 
to share my JUDDD success story! I have taken pics of every weigh in so far, along with a before pic. I have some ways to go, but I am confident that I will reach my ultimate goal by JUDDDing!

I have struggle since 2009 to lose weight, and this is my time. I am so excited :clap: :yahoo: :clap:.

I'll be back soon with an update!

Stay tuned... :up:

Joannew 11-20-2011 11:13 AM

Looking forward to reading about your SUCCESS!

I really feel confident about this program, too!

GO JUDDDERS!:clap:

handbells 11-20-2011 11:28 AM

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Joedi 11-20-2011 12:41 PM

With such a sunny, positive outlook, you are guaranteed to succeed!

hugs
Jo
x

Meek75 11-20-2011 03:03 PM

Thanks you all. I really appreciate the support. :hugs;

julietcc 11-20-2011 03:43 PM

Your enthusiasm will make it happen :clap:

sophiethecat 11-20-2011 03:52 PM

Can't wait to see your progress post, SGF! :high5: Will there be pics? :)

sazzie 11-20-2011 04:01 PM

:hiya: Meek!!!!

You'll do wonderful with JUDDD......it's amazing!

dasiey 11-20-2011 04:08 PM

Meeks I can't wait for your updates. Stay pumped up and you will go far.

Meek75 11-20-2011 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophiethecat (Post 15191785)
Can't wait to see your progress post, SGF! :high5: Will there be pics? :)

Yes indeed! :D

Meek75 11-20-2011 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sazzie (Post 15191801)
:hiya: Meek!!!!

You'll do wonderful with JUDDD......it's amazing!

OMG!!! HI!!!

How are you??? Its good to see you here. Have you been JuDDDing?

Beeb 11-20-2011 05:55 PM

:welcome: and I agree with Joedi! You have just a great attitude you are SURE to do great on JUDDD!! :jumpjoy::high5:

sazzie 11-20-2011 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit (Post 15191879)
OMG!!! HI!!!

How are you??? Its good to see you here. Have you been JuDDDing?

Meek, when I saw you here earlier, I said the same thing......OMG!!!

It's so good to see you too!

Yep, been JUDDDing for a little over a month after putting back a few lbs after HHCG, and absolutely loving it!

When you only have to diet half the time, it's a breath of fresh air!!

Looking so forward to reading your successes! :hugs:

shari 11-21-2011 06:56 AM

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy: You're doing wonderful..KUTGW! :clap:

Meek75 11-21-2011 07:45 AM

Thanks everyone.

I went a little overboard on my UD. But no worries, JUDDD is forgiving and I'm sure it's just water weight, so I won't trip too much.

Today is DD and I'm not stressing over it at all. It feels good to be able to diet today and eat normal tomorrow. This is truly the life!!!!!!!!

I hope you all are doing well today :hugs:.

Meek75 11-21-2011 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sazzie (Post 15192212)
Meek, when I saw you here earlier, I said the same thing......OMG!!!

It's so good to see you too!

Yep, been JUDDDing for a little over a month after putting back a few lbs after HHCG, and absolutely loving it!

When you only have to diet half the time, it's a breath of fresh air!!

Looking so forward to reading your successes! :hugs:

It's good to see you too. You did so good on HHCG!!

Yes, it is a breath of fresh air to diet every other day. I absolutely love it!!! :sing:

cookwithme65 11-21-2011 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyGenesFit (Post 15193055)
Thanks everyone.

I went a little overboard on my UD. But no worries, JUDDD is forgiving and I'm sure it's just water weight, so I won't trip too much.

Today is DD and I'm not stressing over it at all. It feels good to be able to diet today and eat normal tomorrow. This is truly the life!!!!!!!!

I hope you all are doing well today :hugs:.

Hey Skinny, I am just starting and today is my DD also. You are doing great and your excitement is contagious. Can't wait to follow your progress.

Meek75 11-21-2011 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookwithme65 (Post 15193073)
Hey Skinny, I am just starting and today is my DD also. You are doing great and your excitement is contagious. Can't wait to follow your progress.

Thank you. Best wishes to you on JUDDD. You are going to :heart: :heart: this plan! :shake:

dasiey 11-21-2011 08:17 AM

hey meeks I see your losses looking good Girl.

DD for me to.

Beeb 11-21-2011 02:34 PM

JUDDD Losses: 5.2 Pounds since 11/15/2011

:eek::jumpjoy: Look at you :sing: JUDDD!! WTG, Skinny!! :high5::hugs:

Meek75 11-21-2011 07:04 PM

Thanks Daisey and Linda! :hugs:

Joannew 11-22-2011 06:31 AM

KUTGW, MEEKS!:shake:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:22 AM.