Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Am I the only one........ (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/745711-am-i-only-one.html)

Sandelio 11-16-2011 07:04 AM

Am I the only one........

Am I the only one who spends part of my DD plotting what I can eat TOMORROW on my UD within calories on my ************ app on my phone????

:hyst:

wastednuffime 11-16-2011 07:19 AM

I haven't, but...

I have been known on a DD to "covert" and wrap, hide, or freeze something that was tempting me, but that I had to wait until I Could have it on an UD..

Several times I actually forgot that i put aside that little whatever and came across it many days later.. Today for instance, i was looking in one of my counter top canisters for something and found six mini almond mounds bars that i obviously "hid" from my daughter's Halloween stash..:laugh::o:laugh:...And guess what?,..I don't even want them now :up:. This has happened before too..

Sandelio 11-16-2011 07:26 AM

:hyst: @ Anna!

Hiding food for an UD! But I guess when you still have kids in the house that's not unreasonable! I remember when the little rats used to eat all my "diet food"!
;)

pjsam1156 11-16-2011 07:42 AM

Not yet, but if there are "goodies" in the lunch room @ work on a DD, I take whatever it is and put it in a zip lock and into my desk drawer for the next day!!:hyst:

Sissiesue 11-16-2011 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandelio (Post 15179713)
Am I the only one who spends part of my DD plotting what I can eat TOMORROW on my UD within calories on my ************ app on my phone????

:clap: I do this, too. :o

Sandelio 11-16-2011 08:36 AM

*whew*

Dottie 11-16-2011 08:45 AM

I'm the opposite, I plan my DD's on my UD's!

2muchme 11-16-2011 08:54 AM

Dottie, I do like you do. On UDs I tend to just relax it some - difficult enough since I can be very anal.

Sandelio 11-16-2011 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dottie (Post 15180162)
I'm the opposite, I plan my DD's on my UD's!

:lol: Well - I do THAT too!

I guess it's all good - what's the old saying?

FAIL TO PLAN AND YOU'RE PLANNING TO FAIL!

SoHappy 11-16-2011 10:17 AM

I still do some planning for UDs, but it's more along the lines of thinking what I want my menu for the evening meal to be. I usually continue my UD menu, loosely, after breakfast and/or lunch is already over, so after I've plugged the first part of the day in, I know how generous supper and evening snacking can be. :laugh:

DDs I've usually planned out the evening before, or first thing that morning.

Beeb 11-16-2011 10:18 AM

I change me mind so much about what I want to eat that planning for me is fruitless! I just keep to the calories per meal plan I have developed and go from there, UD or DD.

BUT, if there is something I want to have I will buy it or take it home from a house party on a DD and have it the next day! :clap:

kel7298 11-16-2011 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandelio (Post 15179713)

Nope, I do the same!