Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2011, 05:10 AM   #31
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: dasiey
I started 11/13 and I am down 7 pounds.
dasiey is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2011, 08:26 PM   #32
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyWorm View Post
Hey RW, I knew I hadn't seen you around in a while! Good to know you're still lurking about So glad you have found a way to do your modification of JUDDD that works for you! I'm curious about how you are doing your UD/DD now? Anyway, visit often!
Sorry, I've been MIA! I also had laser vein surgery in both of my legs so haven't been doing much. I also have to stop exercise for 3 weeks so I was worried about gaining weight so I played around with JUDDD and came up with this: I don't count calories at all, but i do DD (or lower calorie) on Tuesday, Wed, and Thurs (probably about 800-900 cals) and I do MD on Monday (eat low calorie until dinner). Friday, Saturday, Sunday, I don't stress and eat what I want (within reason of course). It has worked so far. I just couldn't do the super low cal required of JUDDD because I would always blow it and I suck at counting calories, lol. Plus it was too hard for me to plan around weekends. So I found a way to make it work for me. I've been eating a lot of whole grain toast, boiled eggs, and tuna on my lower calorie days. I also made a batch of WW brownies (canned pumpkin mixed with cake mix, bake as instructed on cake mix) and I eat those on low-cal days too. On my higher calorie days, I've had cheese fries, cheesecake, fried chicken, etc, etc, so far working great!![/QUOTE] And YES, finding what works for us is the beauty of JUDDD!! It's so nice and flexible and as long as you stay with that nice calorie gap it works like a charm, as you are proving!! WTG

Quote:
Originally Posted by handbells View Post
My first week weigh in...down 2.6! I'm very pleased, considering everything I've been able to eat!
It's a great feeling, isn't it, to eat anything you want again and LOSE weight!! WTG on the weight loss!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasiey View Post
I started 11/13 and I am down 7 pounds.
It is simply WONDERFUL and I know you will be an inspiration to many on our JUDDD forum!!

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 06:38 AM   #33
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Piccina
Stats: 130/111/100 (5'2")
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: November 13/2011, restarted Feburary 25/2012
I lost 8 lbs my first week, but probably won't lose as much now because I have to raise my DD calories a smidge. I lost that with 300 calorie DDs and approximately 2000 calorie UDs. I have 30 lbs total to lose, and technically have a healthy BMI, but if you saw me... no, I need to lose. I have a very small frame and too much junk in my trunk, and this is the most I've ever weighed and it doesn't look good. :P
Piccina is offline   Reply With Quote