Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Checking In (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/745274-checking.html)

Idreamofweightloss 11-12-2011 12:35 PM

Checking In

Yesterday went nicely. Today is my first DD. So far I'm doing okay. I've had 182 calories. I was thinking of having this Lipton soup for dinner but I am not sure of the calories beacuse of how the back reads. Its those kind that come in the box the noodle soup. It says 60 cals per serving but the serving is listed as 2 tbs. I'm assuing that means the dry mix and it says 8 servings per container. Theres two pouches. So what am I looking at 240 per pouch?

kris4chloe 11-12-2011 12:51 PM

thats what it looks like to me, how much water do you add to one pack? could you possibly only eat half the pack? mix it up and eat half now and put the other half in the fridge? even then for 120 calories you could have a whole can of some of the progresso lite soups that have more to them just dehydrated chicken and seasonings?

SoHappy 11-12-2011 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idreamofweightloss (Post 15170092)
Yesterday went nicely. Today is my first DD. So far I'm doing okay. I've had 182 calories. I was thinking of having this Lipton soup for dinner but I am not sure of the calories beacuse of how the back reads. Its those kind that come in the box the noodle soup. It says 60 cals per serving but the serving is listed as 2 tbs. I'm assuing that means the dry mix and it says 8 servings per container. Theres two pouches. So what am I looking at 240 per pouch?

That's how I would interpret that info panel too.

Sounds like you're doing very well so far in your JUDDDing! I'm really looking forward to watching your weight loss.

sophiethecat 11-12-2011 03:28 PM

Check in again if you can and let us know how you're doing, Idream :)

Idreamofweightloss 11-12-2011 04:36 PM

Just finished dinner. I am doing pretty well I think. I am looking foward to my coffee in the morning and thinking of getting some subway for lunch tomorrow again lol. I was only up one pound this morning from my first UP yesterday. So far I am loving JUDDing because I know tomorrow I can have pretty much whatever I want. That is such a feeling of relief. Who knows maybe I will even been down some in the morning!

sophiethecat 11-12-2011 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idreamofweightloss (Post 15170511)
Just finished dinner. I am doing pretty well I think. I am looking foward to my coffee in the morning and thinking of getting some subway for lunch tomorrow again lol. I was only up one pound this morning from my first UP yesterday. So far I am loving JUDDing because I know tomorrow I can have pretty much whatever I want. That is such a feeling of relief. Who knows maybe I will even been down some in the morning!

Wow, you are doing this all so well - good for you!! :jumpjoy: Can't wait to see the post about your first losses! :high5:

oneoftwo 11-13-2011 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idreamofweightloss (Post 15170511)

Great news !! Love stalking you too check your progress :laugh:
I will be over here JUDDDing with you soon :)