Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Started today! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/745129-started-today.html)

Idreamofweightloss 11-11-2011 12:48 PM

Started today!

I decided .......I am tired of waiting I am starting now! So I went and did my weigh in at weight watchers since I think my weight will probably go up so over the next few days. So far I have had subway and chips and I got me a skinny frappe from starbucks! Keeps yalls fingers crossed I dont gain to much!

Seabreezes 11-11-2011 01:42 PM

You should be just fine - just follow the plan. Your kitty can help you with down days!!! Love the picture, but you will need to feed her more on UD's.

Good Luck

Beeb 11-11-2011 01:55 PM

:welcome: and I know you will do fine on our wonderful JUDDD WOE. Just make sure to eat up to or very close to your UD cals and keep your DD cals where they should be for at least the first 2 weeks.

And have fun eating all the wonderful foods you could not have before! :jumpjoy: And I agree, PLEASE feed that poor kitty more than a carrot on your UDs! :console:

Idreamofweightloss 11-11-2011 01:59 PM

LOL. I've actually enjoyed eating today! I was thinking to myself what do I want for dinner since ALL my options are open pretty much and you know what I want so nuggets from chick-fil-a! I'm at 650 cals right now and I get 1500 a day so I have room for them nuggets and then some! Tomorrow is my first DD and I know for sure I am going to have some soup other than that I dont know. Maybe a big ole salad for dinner.

kel7298 11-11-2011 02:06 PM

Howdy!

I am so glad you went ahead and got started. I think you will love this WOE. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

sophiethecat 11-11-2011 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idreamofweightloss (Post 15167950)
I decided .......I am tired of waiting I am starting now! So I went and did my weigh in at weight watchers since I think my weight will probably go up so over the next few days. So far I have had subway and chips and I got me a skinny frappe from starbucks! Keeps yalls fingers crossed I dont gain to much!

Yayyy, Idream! :jumpjoy: I've been looking forward to this post from you! :high5:

Sounds like you're enjoying your UD :) Poor kitty will get a LOT more food on her plate now! (every other day) :laugh:

Joedi 11-11-2011 02:11 PM

Great to have you juddding wih us!
I see you are at goal..are you juddding for maintainance?

Hugs
Jo
x

SoHappy 11-11-2011 02:14 PM

Glad to have you here! :hiya:

I know you've read here for awhile, so probably know pretty much how to do it all, so I expect you'll do a real good job and enjoy weight loss for sure!

Sounds like you are *carbing up* this first day, which is what I did too... FOR SURE! I was so hungry for some of that stuff, like Subway and chips and frappuccinos!!! So I more than understand.

I just want you not to panic if the scale shows you have regained some water weight... since that is all it will be. Just water weight. Doesn't have anything to do with FAT. You will be able to eat at this little higher carb level on JUDDD, and you will be able to lose fat too, so simply disregard any water weight that you might regain from adding some carbs back in.

And I'm only even mentioning this just so you won't get upset! :laugh:

Glad to now have you with us! :welcome: (But your poor little kitty, looking so sad and hungry with only a carrot is making me sad. You need to set a great big JUDDD Up Day banquet in front of that little kitty! LOL)

Idreamofweightloss 11-11-2011 03:04 PM

I'm ready as I will be Pat. I am sure it will still upset me a little but thats okay. And Jodei I am not quite at goal I just didnt change my tracker back. I am back up to 116.6 as of this morning. I know its only a little away from my goal but still not quite there. I am juddding to loose down to 115 then if possible 110. We'll see how it goes. I am just SO happy that I can now have Thanksgivng and NOT feel guilty about it!

oneoftwo 11-11-2011 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoHappy (Post 15168158)
Glad to have you here! :hiya:

I know you've read here for awhile, so probably know pretty much how to do it all, so I expect you'll do a real good job and enjoy weight loss for sure!

Sounds like you are *carbing up* this first day, which is what I did too... FOR SURE! I was so hungry for some of that stuff, like Subway and chips and frappuccinos!!! So I more than understand.

I just want you not to panic if the scale shows you have regained some water weight... since that is all it will be. Just water weight. Doesn't have anything to do with FAT. You will be able to eat at this little higher carb level on JUDDD, and you will be able to lose fat too, so simply disregard any water weight that you might regain from adding some carbs back in.

And I'm only even mentioning this just so you won't get upset! :laugh:

Glad to now have you with us! :welcome: (But your poor little kitty, looking so sad and hungry with only a carrot is making me sad. You need to set a great big JUDDD Up Day banquet in front of that little kitty! LOL)

:goodpost:

I am so glad you made a decision. I think you are doing the right thing. Glad you are the one leading the way for me so I can see your great results first :clap:

oneoftwo 11-11-2011 03:46 PM

What did you decide for your UD/DD calorie limits? Are you watching carbs?

Idreamofweightloss 11-11-2011 03:57 PM

1500 UP and 500 DD. Not watching carbs thats why I wanted to do JUDDD I wanted to eat normally again.

kel7298 11-11-2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idreamofweightloss (Post 15168425)
1500 UP and 500 DD. Not watching carbs thats why I wanted to do JUDDD I wanted to eat normally again.

and this you will be able to do.

Just remember if you go over your calories once in a while, it's not the end of the world.

Idreamofweightloss 11-11-2011 05:30 PM

At 1378 right now. think I will have me a peanut butter cup :P