Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 05:43 PM   #31
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: SoHappy
Stats: obese/slimmer
WOE: JUDDD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wastednuffime View Post
well,

I wanted this to be a DD for me, but I still sorta have that annoying headache..

Yesterday it was REALLY bad and at the suggestion of another poster here, I ate some carbs ( Not that I am intentionally trying to limit them on my UD, which yesterday was..)

I just did not feel like eating much. Anyway, I ate some breaded talapia (I baked it instead of fried,...too lazy to go through the hassle..) Anyway after eating some, I actually felt better. Don't know if that was just an coincidence, but my headache seemed to ease off almost totally..

This morning the headache is back

So perhaps today will be a MD...

Food wise = , gonna figure it out and be back to post..
I hope you're feeling better by now. I don't know where you live, but are you having changing weather patterns or changing pressure systems going through your area these last couple of days?

Lots of folks are sensitive to the changes in invisible walls of pressure and it can cause headaches or body aches.

Sorry and hope tomorrow is all fine again.
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2011, 05:57 PM   #32
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: julietcc
Stats: JUDDD - 118.6/112/112-115 highest weight 194 5'4"
WOE: Atkins, then JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD 10/26/11
My mid day became an up day today I had chocolate cake and a brownie along with a huge salad and toast in the morning - 1800 calories. So tomorrow will be a mid day for my party then back to a good down day Sunday.

Am I the only one that sabotages myself the day I hit a new low?
julietcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 06:05 PM   #33

Sorry about that, Julie. I don't know why we do that to ourselves sometimes.

One thing is, for myself.. I really don't like MDs. I think they are always the most likely to cause overeating problems for me. I use them as rarely as I can.

On a normal UD, there are plenty of calories, and no problems.

On a normal DD, I don't even begin eating until later in the afternoon at the soonest, so hunger doesn't even get turned on until then... and I'm so intent on doing it simply and well that there just isn't a problem.

But MDs, I usually start eating sooner, and then that seems to turn on my appetite a bit more for the day, except that I don't have all that many calories to enjoy, not like an UD, so I end up not having enough left for the evening, and I don't know... it's just often a mess.

I just try to avoid them, and do better for it.

But if you even do go up on the scale, it will be a mere blip, and then you'll be down again quickly. And you may not go up at all.
Old 11-11-2011, 06:09 PM   #34
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sophiethecat
Stats: 170+/135-138/145 5'6 39y pcos/IR/metformin
WOE: WL=LC then JUDDD/IF; Maintenance=IF/75%+ "healthy"
Start Date: LC 6/11; JUDDD 10/11; Maintenance 11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by julietcc View Post
My mid day became an up day today I had chocolate cake and a brownie along with a huge salad and toast in the morning - 1800 calories. So tomorrow will be a mid day for my party then back to a good down day Sunday.

Am I the only one that sabotages myself the day I hit a new low?
I have done this myself. I think I feel like I've "earned" it or that it will be OK since I'm at a low weight.

Don't feel bad, just get back on the horse!

Like Pat, I don't do MD except if absolutely necessary. They mess with my mind! Not saying others shouldn't do them, it's a personal choice. Once or twice I thought I was gonna do a MD but either decided to keep it a DD or else it turned into an UD quite easily
sophiethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 06:10 PM   #35
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: 2muchme
Stats: 154/139/130 - 6 # lost on JUDDD
WOE: HCG, then atkins, now JUDDD
Start Date: Atkins, summer 2011: JUDDD, 10/24/2011
No. I do it too. I think for some reason. Wish I could figure it out. I think though that I wouldn't let myself go below a certain weight (142 for me) because I have years (literally) of losing to this point and then gaining again slowly. I was starting to think I really could benefit from some heavy therapy! But I think I'm past that now but again don't know why.

Don't let the fear of the unknown do you in! You are doing great otherwise! We can be our own worst enemy.
2muchme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:35 PM   #36
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: songbird82
Stats: 157.5/142/132 5'5.5"
WOE: Hhcg/JUDD
Start Date: September 2011
Well, we ended up going to Red Lobster for dinner! They had their endless shrimp going on..so needless to say, I ate a ton of shrimp!
I even had one of their cheddar biscuits..which was AMAZING!! All that with a small glass of wine, and I'm still slightly under my calories for the day!! I JUDD!!
songbird82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:54 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird82 View Post
Well, we ended up going to Red Lobster for dinner! They had their endless shrimp going on..so needless to say, I ate a ton of shrimp!
I even had one of their cheddar biscuits..which was AMAZING!! All that with a small glass of wine, and I'm still slightly under my calories for the day!! I JUDD!!
Wonderful job! And, Man! That really makes me hungry for Red Lobster's endless shrimp.
SoHappy is offline   Reply With Quote