Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   I ate fast food and STILL lost 3lbs!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/744946-i-ate-fast-food-still-lost-3lbs.html)

misslowcarbdiva 11-10-2011 07:14 AM

I ate fast food and STILL lost 3lbs!!

This has got to be the BEST diet of all times!!! I have not eaten a fast food hamberger and fries with soda for over a year. Well, I decided since someone had given me a free gift card to Burger King to splurge. On my Up day Tuesday I ordered a whopper with cheese, small fry and coke. Today on my down day I am THREE pounds lighter! WOW!!!! :jumpjoy:
Tues evening I even went to a meeting and snacked on the finger foods and ate cookies. Amazing I must say!!!

Lori-s 11-10-2011 07:26 AM

:jumpjoy: Woo Hoo for you! :jumpjoy:

Isn't it great to have no FORBIDDEN FOODS?? And still lose weight!

sophiethecat 11-10-2011 07:29 AM

:hyst: I laughed when I saw the title of your post because I've had some WOWWW moments like that too, and it sounds like something I'd say! :)

Congrats! :jumpjoy: :high5: Yummy "forbidden foods" on a diet and still losing weight! We must be in an alternate universe, lol. Nope, it's just JUDDD! :jumpjoy: The best diet evvaaahhhhh!!! :jumpjoy:

Sandelio 11-10-2011 07:33 AM

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

Got outta sync for my start due to some business travel - but back on a DD today!

So, may I ask, do you do "every other day", or "M-W-F Down Days and two UD on weekends"?

misslowcarbdiva 11-10-2011 07:35 AM

I just do every other day. One day up next day down and so forth. I am too afraid right now to have "medium" days. Maybe when I loss the last ten pounds but for now I am just sticking to up day, down day.

shari 11-10-2011 07:35 AM

Amazing!!! Congrats!! :clap:

Nik Nik 11-10-2011 07:36 AM

Ooooh!!! I can't wait to get to that point! I want chinese food soooooo bad!!!

Just can't get over the mental block...LOL!! But I'm working on it!!

So happy for your LOSS!!! That is sooooo encouraging!!!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

SoHappy 11-10-2011 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misslowcarbdiva (Post 15164457)
This has got to be the BEST diet of all times!!! I have not eaten a fast food hamberger and fries with soda for over a year. Well, I decided since someone had given me a free gift card to Burger King to splurge. On my Up day Tuesday I ordered a whopper with cheese, small fry and coke. Today on my down day I am THREE pounds lighter! WOW!!!! :jumpjoy:
Tues evening I even went to a meeting and snacked on the finger foods and ate cookies. Amazing I must say!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by misslowcarbdiva (Post 15164546)
I just do every other day. One day up next day down and so forth. I am too afraid right now to have "medium" days. Maybe when I loss the last ten pounds but for now I am just sticking to up day, down day.

:laugh: Yeah, it's pretty fun! We always say, JUDDD doesn't care what you eat. It's only about the calorie numbers and the fasting/feasting cycle. Your food choices are up to you. And I know this isn't a popular view probably, but I believe that for some of us, our bodies are absolutely STARVED for some carbohydrates, and the resulting workings of that body is its ability to act in a more normal manner... as in, it's more able to release some weight in the face of calorie reduction, if it's working with a little carbohydrate fuel sometimes. Don't ask me how that would work, but we've sure seen it time and time and time again. LOL

And I also do a straight UD/DD rotation like you do, with few MD interruptions to that cycle. That helps me not have many days where the calories are in the middle, which is what I want to avoid as much as I can. It helps me a lot to keep my calories cycling between quite low and quite high, with as few as possible days of them in the middle.. it seems to keep my metabolic burn a little better. Maybe just my imagination. LOL

But I do use a MD whenever I need to change my rotation, which is almost always to make an upcoming DD which is falling on *An Important Eating Occasion* extend a day further out, and letting the day of the occasion be an UD instead of the previous DD.

But some folks need to follow certain schedules which call for them having their Up and Down days fall on the same days each week, so despite the fact that the original plan doesn't make any mention of these MDs at all, they are an invented addition that does serve a purpose sometimes. :)

Sandelio 11-10-2011 09:09 AM

????

My book includes "inbetween days".......(Kindle edition)

:confused:

SoHappy 11-10-2011 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandelio (Post 15164849)
????

My book includes "inbetween days".......(Kindle edition)

:confused:

Ah. That's interesting. When I started, those had come from an *outside source*. :laugh: I think it was Kevin Trudeau. :laugh:

But I started before the JUDDD website went away for awhile, and then finally came back all updated and some new stuff. Maybe the book and subsequent printings of it were updated at that time too?

Anyway, they sure work slick for adjusting the ongoing cycle.

Sandelio 11-10-2011 09:18 AM

Interesting different viewpoints......gonna start a new thread instead of hijacking misslowcarbdiva's whoohoooooooo!

:)

Beeb 11-10-2011 02:25 PM

:jumpjoy::shake::high5: Gotta :love: the "magic" of JUDDD!! :up:

Star73 11-10-2011 02:49 PM

:jumpjoy:

I love that about this WOE too! I feel SO much better since switching from LC to JUDDD. My mood was awful that even my DD commented on it :(

Also, I was so fatigued. I'm amazed at the energy I have now.

I hope it continues to work for me and I lose on it. If so, I will be on it forever.

Beeb 11-10-2011 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star73 (Post 15165787)
:jumpjoy:

I love that about this WOE too! I feel SO much better since switching from LC to JUDDD. My mood was awful that even my DD commented on it :(

Also, I was so fatigued. I'm amazed at the energy I have now.

I hope it continues to work for me and I lose on it. If so, I will be on it forever.

And I think this ^^^^ is the reason we are :jumpjoy: on this thread! That and we have the MOST AMAZING people on this site! ;):up::clap:

Dottie 11-10-2011 04:27 PM

Speaking for myself, if it was a "forbidden" food, I'd never have been satisfied with a small burger, fries and drink. I'd have ordered the double, large, grande option lol. That's another nice thing about this plan: you don't have to eat like you're guilty!