Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   2 1/2 week results (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/744873-2-1-2-week-results.html)

Erikasmommy 11-09-2011 03:25 PM

2 1/2 week results

So, I really enjoy this program but I have been struggling pretty much the whole way. I've always had a raging appetite, even as a small child. I have problems staying within my caloric limits on both DD's and UP's. However, I love the idea of it so much plus all the wonderful people here have advised me to just do the best that I can- and that's what I've done. Here are my 2 1/2 week results:

I started at 179 almost 3 weeks ago. This morning I was 172!!!!!! :jumpjoy:

I honestly can't believe it with as much as I've messed up. I usually never make it below 650 on a DD and I've had more DD's that have been out of control than one's that were done correctly. Also, I was already loosely low-carbing when I started... I am so happy! I know I probably won't continue to lose at this rate unless I buckle down so I'm still trying everyday to get it right!

sophiethecat 11-09-2011 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erikasmommy (Post 15162889)
So, I really enjoy this program but I have been struggling pretty much the whole way. I've always had a raging appetite, even as a small child. I have problems staying within my caloric limits on both DD's and UP's. However, I love the idea of it so much plus all the wonderful people here have advised me to just do the best that I can- and that's what I've done. Here are my 2 1/2 week results:

I started at 179 almost 3 weeks ago. This morning I was 172!!!!!! :jumpjoy:

I honestly can't believe it with as much as I've messed up. I usually never make it below 650 on a DD and I've had more DD's that have been out of control than one's that were done correctly. Also, I was already loosely low-carbing when I started... I am so happy! I know I probably won't continue to lose at this rate unless I buckle down so I'm still trying everyday to get it right!

:jumpjoy: Congrats on that great loss! :jumpjoy: I love to read progress reports - so interesting and encouraging :) Are you still loosely LCg?

kel7298 11-09-2011 03:35 PM

Great job! 7 lbs equates to over 2 lbs a week. :)

Mommie22boys 11-09-2011 03:43 PM

Woo Hoo!! :jumpjoy: :jumpjoy: awesome work! Keep at it...you'll get better at hitting the calorie numbers you want.

Erikasmommy 11-09-2011 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophiethecat (Post 15162902)
:jumpjoy: Congrats on that great loss! :jumpjoy: I love to read progress reports - so interesting and encouraging :) Are you still loosely LCg?

I have gone back and forth.. I usually don't go over 120 carbs in a day but I did notice that the few days I stayed pretty low (around 40-50 net) I felt better, had an easier time with hunger, and had that "flat belly" feeling. Carbs are so NOT my friend, they just don't agree with me! But, I haven't been on a program that allowed me to eat what I want for SOOOO long that I'm giving myself permission to endulge in carbier items right now :)

Thanks for all the support guys! I love it here!

Beeb 11-09-2011 06:16 PM

Slow and steady wins the race!! WTG!!! :jumpjoy::high5::hugs:

Star73 11-10-2011 04:39 AM

wow that's great news!!!! :clap:

Wallee 11-10-2011 05:05 AM

Awesome!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Lori-s 11-10-2011 06:21 AM

:clap:Congrats!:clap:

Nik Nik 11-10-2011 08:11 AM

I LOVE that even though you've had some stumbles, you didn't quit and the loss on the scale is your reward!!

Great job!!!
:jumpjoy::jumpjoy: