Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   I did it!!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/744184-i-did.html)

Majella 11-04-2011 01:45 PM

I did it!!!

An almost perfect day :shake: 600cal and I feel great :) I feel like I've passed an exam in school or something :hyst: but I'm so glad because the last few days were difficult. Tomorrow is my up day and I'm having pizza for dinner :cool:

muffin_maiden 11-04-2011 01:54 PM

Yay that's wonderful! Days when I try to subsist on 600 calories feel like near-death experiences! :laugh: When I have DD's they are usually higher...in the 1200 calorie range but it still seems to work ok!

Speck333 11-04-2011 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majella (Post 15149355)
An almost perfect day :shake: 600cal and I feel great :) I feel like I've passed an exam in school or something :hyst: but I'm so glad because the last few days were difficult. Tomorrow is my up day and I'm having pizza for dinner :cool:

That's awesome! We've got to celebrate all our successes!

Quote:

Originally Posted by muffin_maiden (Post 15149374)
Yay that's wonderful! Days when I try to subsist on 600 calories feel like near-death experiences! :laugh: When I have DD's they are usually higher...in the 1200 calorie range but it still seems to work ok!

I'm like you. I pretty much suffer through my 600 calorie down days after the morning hours. But the payoff the next day is motivation and reward enough to get through 'em. :D

kel7298 11-04-2011 02:38 PM

Quote:

:jumpjoy: you deserve it too!

sophiethecat 11-04-2011 03:16 PM

Quote:

YAYYY Majella! :jumpjoy: :jumpjoy: Good job on DD! :high5: Enjoy that pizza tomorrow :)

darlingnikki 11-04-2011 04:47 PM

congratulations!
Feels good doesn't it!

kris4chloe 11-04-2011 07:06 PM

way to go

Majella 11-05-2011 05:08 AM

:o Aww thanks guys. I can eat very little during the day it's the evening I get a really hungry but that's only becasue I am busy during the day. It's funny because I so wanted a doughnut yesterday then when I was in the supermarket I was like nah don't need all that bad stuff and I'd have to buy a pack of 5 and I wouldn't be able to stop at just one!!

Muffin what is your limit on your up days? I forgot to count calories on my last up day and I felt so guilty at the end of the day but when I counted everything up I had only eaten 1700 calories!! Sometimes I think it's better for me not to count and just be careful